Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply T3h Movie World
The Strangers Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kenshin1387

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 5:38 pm
Saw it, did you and what did you think? It wasn't the gore-fest that most horror movies are now but I thought it was a nice change of pace. I didn't think it was as frightening as I had expected but it did give me a few jumps. And I was a little freaked out after the movie coming home to an empty house.  
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 7:26 pm
I only saw the previews it scared me a bit not gonna see it though I believe it's R and I'm 16 and AMC doesn't even let their 16-year-old employees see R movies it's retarded stupid MPAA shoud burn in a fiery hell  

THE CAKE IZ A LIE

mistress_hydro

7,200 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Team Edward 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 9:15 pm
it looks good and i wanna see it.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 5:24 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
That movie is one of THE SCARIEST movies I have seen...Serious GO SEE IT if you are a horror movie fanatic. Like stated before, not a gorefest but the movie is gonna creep the hell out of you. People complained about the ending but I saw it was good. GO WATCH IT. DONT MISS IT.

♠ ◊ ♣ ♥

Octaru250
Crew

DesiBuu

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 7:40 pm
I thought it was a wonderful change of pace...I am tired of being able to predict what is going to happen before it actually does and this movie actually kept me guessing for the most part. I would reccomend it to anyone who likes good movies!  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 8:11 pm
i want to see it. it looks good, thats one reason why i dont like being home alone even though i have three dogs.  

JaeJae09

Magnetic Fatcat

JaeJae09

Magnetic Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 8:12 pm
THE CAKE IZ A LIE
I only saw the previews it scared me a bit not gonna see it though I believe it's R and I'm 16 and AMC doesn't even let their 16-year-old employees see R movies it's retarded stupid MPAA shoud burn in a fiery hell

me and my friends go see rated r movies. we just get one of our parents to buy the tickets and we just go inside the movie and they think we are 17. so basically we kinda sneaked it but we did smart.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 2:45 pm
JaeJae09
THE CAKE IZ A LIE

me and my friends go see rated r movies. we just get one of our parents to buy the tickets and we just go inside the movie and they think we are 17. so basically we kinda sneaked it but we did smart.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

LOL...I just buy a ticket for a PG-13 movie and sneak in...one more year until 18, cant wait..

♠ ◊ ♣ ♥

Octaru250
Crew

Kameko sama

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 6:20 pm
I saw the trailer. It made me want to watch the movie. I really want to see it. I love horror movies! xp  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 2:03 pm
did you know it WASN'T based on a true story??

PixiePrincess1

Kenshin1387

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 6:39 pm
PixiePrincess1
did you know it WASN'T based on a true story??

Yes I knew that, it was inspired by true events.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 3:52 pm
I saw the movie a few weeks ago it was good, it makes you think of what You would do in a situation like that. But I get the feeling it's gonna be a one hit wonder(by what I mean is that you watch once in theatres, scary, you watch it twice or at home, it won't impact you)  

Thats Him Officer

5,050 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Kenshin1387

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 5:07 am
crab-noodle
I saw the movie a few weeks ago it was good, it makes you think of what You would do in a situation like that. But I get the feeling it's gonna be a one hit wonder(by what I mean is that you watch once in theatres, scary, you watch it twice or at home, it won't impact you)

I totally agree, I don't think it will have the impact it did that initial time at the theater.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 12:32 pm
I saw that movie and it was my favorite horror movie! It was very unpredictable and the plot was well thought out. The characters are very scary and it's freaky to think that it could happen to you. A very good movie, gave me nightmares for a while.  

Vidgamer10

Post Coital Cookie
Captain

Bloblike Loiterer

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 8:58 am
Is that the one with Liv Tyler screaming "Get out!" or something?

If so, no I didn't see it, didn't wanna see it cause it looked a bit on the retarded side.  
T3h Movie World

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff