Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Tanuki Manor Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Constantine Dragonblood

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 8:52 pm
Welcome to my home. I am the Tanuki Constantine Dragonblood. Please, make yourself at home. You need not worry about death, you will come straight back to life in a completely random location, usually your bedroom, to go back to killing and randomness. Now, have at it.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 7:50 am
Everyone hears a thunderclap, a man covered by a cloud, and a tsunami amount of water, walks in, he, himself, is completely dry, as he has an umbrella. The odd thing is, its raining all around him, but nothing seems to be getting wet. "Hello people...." He suddenly sighs, and the cloud dissapears, but he's still toating his parasol over his head, open, even inside. He walks around, finding the kitchen. He simply smiles, puts his dry parasol in a corner, and starts making... someting.  

DonCacti

Xx_Death_is_Lovely_xX

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 4:54 pm
A girl With long Coal black hair with red tips covering her face, wearing a black skirt and a black and red belly shirt and fire all around her walks out from a corner. Surprisingly, nothing gets burned. "Great, its water boy."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 8:03 pm
The "water man" walks over to the fiery girel and hands her a bowl of peach ice cream. "Enjoy!" He smiles brightly and goes back to the kitchen, working furiously.  

DonCacti

Taria180

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 1:39 pm
Honey walked in she wore as always her gothic lolita outfit

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Good morning everyone it's so nice to see you! (even tho see looked cute and innocent she could become a very fighting person if you pissed her off and with her pet bing a timber wolf that was never a good idea)  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 8:14 am
Hhe smiles and walks out of the kitchen, giving Honey a small plate and a spoon. There was a bueatiful tiramisu on the plate. "I hope you like it..." He walks off and starts exploring the house, smiling and looking at the arty on the walls. "Oh..."  

DonCacti

Taria180

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 3:27 pm
Thank you so much *kisses your cheek* (one way to be on her good side sweets!) *follows "water man" while eating*  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 9:34 pm
Looks back and smiles, "Oh, hello, My name is Clyde. I'm a wandering cook... and art enthusist, and many other things! Hehehe.." He laughs his akwardness off and smiles brightly. "So... Did you like the tiramisu?"  

DonCacti

Taria180

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 11:23 am
*nods* i liked it very much *smiles warmly*  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 1:32 pm
"Well, good. I love tiramisu myself, and I just had a feeling you'd like it. So, why are you in this place?" He asked, smiling, "And... did I ever catch your name?"  

DonCacti

Taria180

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 4:27 pm
i just follow people around so i ended up here and im Honey heart  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 7:22 pm
He suddenly laughs "Were you following me here?" He smiles at the girl.  

DonCacti

Xx_Death_is_Lovely_xX

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 3:34 pm
"Hmmm,, pretty good." She says as she takes a bite. When she finishes she walks up the stairs to thank Clyde and to greet them.

"Thanks for the ice-cream" She says with a smile and her flames turn blue. "Oh and hello Honey!"

(She had something cold so now her flames are blue teehee!)  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 7:09 pm
Clyde kept moving, looking at the art covering the walls, seemingly entranced. "Hello... person who is on fire..."  

DonCacti

Xx_Death_is_Lovely_xX

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 6:54 pm
"Hello. . . .person who isnt." SHe says following the paintings on the wall.  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff