Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)
:Digi-Acadamy: A New Age Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Later on I will get a poll up
  YAY
  NU!
View Results

ValentineXSharpshooter

Risky Wolf

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 11:53 pm
Digi-Acadamy

User Image

Welcome to your new home, this place is for those that have a digimon by their sides. It has stood since the end of the digimon war and the two worlds combined. Everything’s different now and people started to get digimon partners and they needed a place to learn how to control themselves. Your here for one reason and that’s to change the world. Sometimes children turned towards the dark side and try to destroy the world. But the people who can pass the school become the Data Squad and protect the world. This is different from other schools for many reasons. One is we will have contest like racing and battling. Come on in and fill out a submission form to start.

:Updates:

06/16/08 We are Open

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 11:54 pm
User Image

I. Send me your profiles
II. Romance is allowed and encouraged
III. No God modding or auto hits, auto kills either
IV. Be respectful and be nice, if you want to complain take it to pms
V. Follow the TOS of gaia, it’s not to hard.
VI. Swearing is allowed, but keep it to a minimum
VII. Semi-literate to Literate, no chat talk at all.
VIII. I can add more rules, I plan to when I think up some more.
IX. Please use real digimon, it just wouldn't make sense if we didn't and there are a lot of digimon out there, just got to find them.
X. This rp takes place way after season five, so the things from the first four don't hold here, I just needed to make that clear ^_^
Have a nice day!

ValentineXSharpshooter

Risky Wolf

ValentineXSharpshooter

Risky Wolf

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 11:55 pm
Profile Set Up

[b]Gaianame:[/b]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b] (13 - 19)
[b]School Year:[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]Appearence:[/b]
[b]Crush:[/b]
[b]Digimon Partner:[/b]
[b]Dorm Number:[/b]
[b]Rookie:[/b]
[b]Champion:[/b]
[b]Ultimate:[/b]
[b]Mega:[/b]
[b]Digimon Personality:[/b]

(I will be adding Teaching Postions once we set off)

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 11:57 pm
Dorms
(You may share a room ^_^)
First Floor
A1:
A2:
A3:
A4:
A5:
A6:
A7:

Second floor

B1:
B2:
B3:
B4:
B5:
B6:
B7: Kairi Kamiya

Top Floor

C1:
C2:
C3:
C4:

ValentineXSharpshooter

Risky Wolf

ValentineXSharpshooter

Risky Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 12:02 am
: razz rofiles::

Gaianame: Shadowxrose
Name: Eri Minomota
School Year: 12
Personality: He is very kind but shy, he tends to speak up when someone is being rude or un fair.
Appearence:
User Image
Crush: Unknown
Digimon Partner: Witchmon
Dorm Number: C4
Rookie: Candlemon
Champion: Witchmon
Ultimate: Persiamon
Mega: Lilithmon
Digimon Personality: She is very cold towards other people besides her tamer and friend. She doesn't trust people around him so she tends to intervine people from talking to him, mostly girls. But she does have a sweet spot for those she trusts.

Hakari Niko
Gaianame: Hakari Niko

Name: Kata Itami

School Year: Sophomore/10

Personality: Kata is a shy girl, but somehow people are drawn to her. She's pretty quiet, and reserved. She is very sensitive to others around her, and hates when there's a lot of people with a high level of excitement. Because of this, she doesn't go out to concerts much. She has a good singing voice, but is too shy to use it. She also is pretty friendly to strangers, and won't tell anyone what she's really thinking if she thought it would hurt some feelings. She trusts people pretty easily, and some people think she's grown up fast. She gets really bad headaches often, but she doesn't tell anyone.

Appearence: Kata is very short for her age, most often the smallest kid in the grade. She has shoulder-length red hair, with bangs swept over her right eye. Her hair is straight for the most part. She is pretty skinny, but not to the point that it's unhealthy. She likes to wear jeans mostly, and is never seen without a bandanna. Her favorite color is yellow or pink, and that reflects in her clothing choices.

Crush: N/A

Digimon Partner: Gatomon (Can change if needed.)

Dorm Number: C1

Rookie: Salamon

Champion: Gatomon

Ultimate: Angewomon

Mega: Magnadramon

Digimon Personality: Gatomon is very protective over her partner, not wanting her to be hurt at all. Gatomon sees her partner as frail, and is aggressive when it comes to her protection. She is very cuddly with her partner, but is less trusting of people. She isn't quite willing to let go of the past yet, and holds a grudge.

Epic_Muffin
Gaianame: Epic_Muffin
Name: Nagato Sanders
Age: 19 (I kinda want to be a teacher, like really really bad...)
School Year: l12th, if I cannot be a teacher
Personality: Calm and collected, gets very sad after he gets mad, so not angered often
Appearence: Long black hair, green eyes, dark green pupils, black and green shoes, black overcoat, green undershirt, black pants.
Crush: Ummmm.....I'll tell you when more female characters appear, I can't really decide with only none....
Digimon Partner: Gaomon
Dorm Number:B1
Rookie: gaomon
Champion: gaogamon
Ultimate: mach gaogamon
Mega: mirage gaogamon
Digimon Personality: calm, always listens to nagato, very closely.

Doranak Half Lion Kid
Gaianame: Doranak half lion kid
Name: Dominic Okai
School Year: 12
Personality: He is a kid who always thinks of others around him before himself. He doesn't look at anyones flaws but his own. Dom wants to keep things the same as his home life changes so much.
Appearence: User Image
Crush: (Well There is no one else.
Digimon Partner: Leormon
Dorm Number: B1
Rookie: Leormon
Champion: Leomon
Ultimate: Grappleomon
Mega: Bantyo Leomon
Digimon Personality:He is young but will always worry about everything even himself. Him and Dom have been friends for years through Doms digivice so there friendship is very strong.

Ryxga
Gaianame: Ryxga
Name: Hitome
School Year: 12th
Personality: Keeps to himself, and doesn't socialize regularly. He doesn't allow his emotions to distract him from his decision, and can be cruel, and in some ways, blunt.
Appearence: User Image ((Sorry for the crappiness, the picture was a group shot of everyone in a story I made, and I had to paint it..on Paint.))
Crush: ???
Digimon Partner: Dracmon
Dorm Number: C-3
Rookie: Dracmon
Champion: Sangloupmon
Ultimate: Matadormon
Mega: Grandracmon
Digimon Personality: At first he is mischevious, but as he prgresses in form, he becomes more proud, and more mature. When Grandracmon, he is more of a gentleman than almost any other digimon...

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 12:07 am
::Just In Case::

ValentineXSharpshooter

Risky Wolf

ValentineXSharpshooter

Risky Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 12:08 am
::Just In Case::

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 9:57 pm
(Lets get this rp start ^^ )

Eri walked down a hallway leading towards the main doors. He was to welcome the new students here to the school. Witchmon followed behind him looking around them before speaking up "Do we really have to meet all this new students" she asked with a soft sigh. "Of course we do Witchmon, its what we do" he said with a small laugh as he opened the doors and looked out over the front of the school. The school was on a island which was what use to be File Island.

ValentineXSharpshooter

Risky Wolf

Hakari Niko

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 7:05 am
Holding onto Gatomon, Kata looked up at the towering castle just in front of her. She brushed her hair out of her eye and took in a shaky breath. "Come on, Kata. It'll be fine." The white cat comforted. With her own blue eyes she was scanning the grounds, looking for anyone who might pose a thread. Shifting her weight from foot to foot, it was obvious that Kata didn't want to go much farther. "Do I have to?" She whimpered softly. "What's your suggestion? We're here now, spent all of our money getting here, and no way of getting back!" Kata flinched slightly, knowing what her partner said was true. She finally went a bit closer, and then saw another person - who looked older than her. The first thing she noticed was that he had purple hair. Shallow, but correct. Gatomon bristled slightly, watching as her partner grew a bit closer to the man there.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 8:53 am
Dom walked in with Leoromon behind him. The pair both had big smiles on their faces as it was the first day at a new school. Dom walked to the main doors where people where meeting.  

Doranak

Amias Nicht

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 4:25 pm
Nagato walked into the school doors, seeing some new faces, but mostly old friends. He walks towards dom, who has been at the school for as long as he has. "it seems we have some new kids here...some of them look to have potential, wouldn't you say?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 8:04 pm
Hitome approaches the elaborate, gothic-style school that he has attended for quite awhile. He blends with the crowd, Dracmon silently following him, grinning, and planning what he could do to cause a hard time for someone. Hitome then sat down on a bench, reaching into his suitcase-looking bookbag to grab a case of blood. He gives the case to Dracmon, who punctures it slightly, and begins sipping the crimson liquid. Hitome just watched the people pass by him, and awaited the bell to the beginning of his last year here, allowing him to begin his destiny into the world ahead.  

Ryxga

TotalRampage 0

3,850 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 10:05 pm
Tice and his Dorumon enter looking at all of the students,being a freshmen he dosent know anyone."Hey Dorumon, what do you think of this place?" "Well its big,and lots of people are here,so it looks fine to me." "Do you think we will make any friends,on the first day?" "Don't worry i know we will Tice!"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 11:04 pm
"Witchmon do you want to do the honors" Eri asked looking over at her with a warm smile. They were standing in the concert hall that was used for school wide meetings. She nodded lightly before touching her neck " All students please come to the concert hall now" her voice carryed across the whole school and into every room.  

ValentineXSharpshooter

Risky Wolf

Doranak

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 2:58 am
"Hey Nagato. I hope they don't ask the musicians to play cause I wanted a relacing day but I have to I will. " Dom plays most instruments and loves to. He mainly plays the guitar because it's cooler than a trumpet or piano. Leormon sniffed the air and could smeel the scent of an other cat digimon. Leormon ran into the crowdes following his noes to a girl and her Gatomon.  
Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games