Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Im_LoveLess_ForEver

7,200 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 9:39 am
Have u ever lost a pet and cryed over it even if it is as small as a fish?Idid T-T MY FISH DIED JUST MORNING I HAD HIM FOR 3 YEARS T-T.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 9:42 am
A few months ago i losyt my dog whom i had had for 11 years. she was like a child to me and i cried for 2 days straight. i still miss her and tears well up now and again when i think about her.  

carlbear11

IS U MAD BR0

nuGen Staff Noob

4,750 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 10:30 am
I'm extremely sorry about your fish, as small as a fish it can be a big cry!
Well I had two kittens (orange and white) One halloween night we went to tricker treat when we got back they were gone!
And we had them in the HOUSE!!!
crying  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 10:50 am
i lost some pets. when i was a kid, we had a west highland white terrier named Tina, and she stayed in the backyard behind a really flimsy fence. one day we spread some fertilizer for our rose bush, and she got our and ate some of it that was on the pavement. she died the next day i think.

also, we had to get rid of a dashhound, Rocky, that we had for 5 years (i think), because he wouldn't stop peeing on stuff in the house... i still cry when i think about him, and that was about a year ago now. crying  

Wildy Nasharra

Solaris825

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 11:36 am
I had 2 budgies that died. Because it was the middle of the winter my mom put them in the freezer so we could bury in the spring. We accidentally left them in the freezer for a year. sweatdrop

Then my dog died. He was a good boy. My family had him for a long time and we had to put him down. We buried him in the backyard and we finally buried the budgies with him. Although when my mom put Thomas our blue budgie in the grave, she (yes my brother's budgie was a girl with a guy's name; we were little kids) fell out of the napkin she was in.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 11:37 am
I had this fish once.... When it died, my mom didn't know I was following her, and she took it into the bathroom and flushed it in front of me.
XD
She said she felt really bad then.
XD

...Then I had this beautiful red/white husky we adopted from the pound. Well, long story short, my neighbors--who had just moved there, basically--didn't like our dog because "their dog was too scared to go to the bathroom and peed in the house a lot"....
It was a "half a double" house, so we shared a fence with them, and they refused to let us fix part of it, which was bent out of shape and big enough for our dog to get through. So we'd put cinder blocks in front of the opening, and they'd kick 'em over so our dog could get out (he was a runner. D: ), and leave their gate open.
One day when they did that, probably for the fourth time, my dawggie got hit by a truck and died.
crying
It's a shame, 'cause had they not let him out, he would have been able to move with us less than a year later.... He would have loved our yard at the new house, it's huge.
emo

(I'm really sorry about your fish. D: )

Kaiescettis

Super Goo

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 12:35 pm
I've had a lot of small animals so I've lost a lot of pets over the years. sad It's sad but it's part of keeping pets that have a short lifespan.

The three losses that were the worst were my labrador, Hershey, my first rat, Dracula, and my Cockatiel, Batman. Hershey had cancer of the stomach and just withered away before we finally had to put him down (it was untreatable). Dracula was my first pet. He lived four years, and I watched him die. It was traumatic for a little girl. I sobbed for days. gonk Batman died for no apparent reason. He was only middle-aged and appeared perfectly healthy up until he died. I was really scared that he'd caught some disease and my other Cocakatiel would shortly follow him to the grave. Thankfully, she's okay.

I'm sorry about your fish.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 12:44 pm
Yume wo mite Namida shite Kizutsuite mo . . .

Most recently my loving cat Halloween (he's about a year old) disappeared shortly after I took him to the place I just moved to. It still breaks my heart and I keep hoping vainly that he'll show back up again. I have a very strong suspicion that my roommate's cats chased him off while I was at work or something. crying He's the most loving animal ever, too. Always following me around, perching on my shoulder, he'd sleep with me every night.

*sigh* sad

. . . Genjitsu ha gamushara ni kurushi

Halrenna

Osaka Mistress

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 5:59 pm
Freayn
I had this fish once.... When it died, my mom didn't know I was following her, and she took it into the bathroom and flushed it in front of me.
XD
She said she felt really bad then.
XD

...Then I had this beautiful red/white husky we adopted from the pound. Well, long story short, my neighbors--who had just moved there, basically--didn't like our dog because "their dog was too scared to go to the bathroom and peed in the house a lot"....
It was a "half a double" house, so we shared a fence with them, and they refused to let us fix part of it, which was bent out of shape and big enough for our dog to get through. So we'd put cinder blocks in front of the opening, and they'd kick 'em over so our dog could get out (he was a runner. D: ), and leave their gate open.
One day when they did that, probably for the fourth time, my dawggie got hit by a truck and died.
crying
It's a shame, 'cause had they not let him out, he would have been able to move with us less than a year later.... He would have loved our yard at the new house, it's huge.
emo

(I'm really sorry about your fish. D: )

awww thats sooooo sad, u must have been really evil at ur neighbours! thankfully our neighbours are all nice! i had a fish then my kitty ate it. and i had a rabbit, then a fox/dog ate it. it was kinda sad. crying then a dog got 1 of my chooks. but i do have lots of sucsessful pets. biggrin i cried too when my fish died. crying  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 7:35 pm
The first dog I ever had died when I was about 12, I think....I was devastated. I cried like all day. I still miss him, 'cause we were like best pals. My second dog, who we had since he was a puppy, died about a month ago. It was really hard on my whole family, and I still look around my house and at the dog bed where he used to sleep and think how he should still be there..... crying crying  

AlternaPrincess

PandaTeddy

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 7:46 pm
The first time I ever lost a pet was when I was only in sixth grade. I remember I was having a crummy day and then my mom told me my guinea pig, Pieces, whom I'd had for four years and loved like a child died suddenly - she said it was probably a heart attack. I remember I cried so hard and for so long. Then, the summer between seventh and eight grade I got two Albino gerbil brothers (they were the class pets and the teacher was moving and knew that I loved them more than any one else so she let me keep them) and since they didn't have names I named them Tom and Jerry (because one had a gray tail and the other had a tan tail). I loved those two so much and grew extremely attached to them. Well, one day I came home from school to find that one of them had died and I was heart-broken, but he was old and it was his time so I was just glad he'd gone in a peaceful way. Suddenly one night, about a month later, his brother got extremely sick. You could tell he was suffering, he wouldn't move, he had this blank stare and he kept shivering and it broke my heart to see him like that. When I woke up the next morning my mom told me he'd passed away during the night, I cried. The most emotional loss of a pet came for me about a year ago. My dog whom I've had as long as I can remember and whom I'd had for longer than all of my other pets combined was diagnosed with a non-treatable cancer that would eventually force her to be put down. At first she seemed to ignore it and wondered why we were all sad. She didn't let the cancer slow her down and acted like she normally did and she was always happy like she normally was. It all seemed too good to be true. About six months later, she became very lethargic and just lied down all the time starring mournfully into the distance. We took her to the vet and the vet set the cancer had spread to her lungs and she was having trouble breathing. She was put down right then and there on May 30, 2007 and I never saw her again.

Well, sorry that was so long and I'm sorry about your fish. And even though most people don't agree, it's not silly at all to cry for a fish, if you loved them that's just fine.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 8:17 pm
i have....it ******** sux  

OsorisGurrl8

arhsub

8,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 11:28 pm
yeah i lost my fish a few days ago as well, sorry about ur fish sad  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 9:21 am
I'm sorry about your fish and I've recently lost my cat. We've had her and her brother for over 3 years. She was an inside/outside cat, one day few weeks ago she didn't come when we called her. two days ago we found her in the woods behind our house, an owl had gotten to her.  

Shadow_Kitsune15

Lloyd xxx

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 9:43 am
I lost a few animals over the years and it hurts when you lose them, but just as it would get better when you lose a relative it gets better when you lose a pet/best friend.

of course you'll remember him/her over the years but soon you will start to smile about all the good times you had, so chin up ^ ^  
Rainbow Bridge

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff