Bored in Towns? Guide to the best places in Towns

Back to Guilds

Reply Guild Clubhouse - Hangouts & Planning
LET'S PLAN AN EVENT! LOOK HERE AND VOTE! :D Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What kind of event would you like to have?
  Bar-hopping tour
  Water balloon fight
  Themed event
  Other (please post your idea!)
View Results

swedishsk8ter
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 1:52 pm
Okay, fellow members. I think it's time to figure out something fun to do for the summer, now that school's out for (nearly) everyone. I would like to hear some suggestions of what you'd like to do in Towns for a summer event. Some of the ideas the Vice Captains have come up with are:

-Bar-hopping tour
-Water balloon fight (like last year's summer festival)
-A themed festival / event

Let's hear your ideas!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 3:31 pm
ooo, a themed event sounds marvy. lotsa commonalities. an arabian theme is one suggestion.  

do you like girls

mcm
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 3:32 pm
I like themed, barhop, and balloon fight, in approximately that order.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 5:53 pm
XP when we're all drunk and trying to throw waterballoons at each other rofl  

rubymoon3rd

1,500 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

Slam de Nerd

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 2:22 pm
A themed one. Like dark fantasy. smile  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 3:18 pm
Whatever you peoples come up with will be fine... I think... xd  

Goth_Bowser

Distinct Smoker

10,275 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Tycoon 200

Winged Spirit

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 4:07 pm
Well, I would say either bar-hopping or water balloon fight... but with my slow internet connection and lack of a mouse, that would be to my disadvantage. razz

And so I vote for.... themed event!  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 8:16 am
Judging from our (currently tiny) amount of votes in the poll, people are liking the idea of a themed event. Let me throw my idea out for one...

Since we have quite a bit of Japanese clothing and accessories in the shops now, I was considering the idea of a Japanese festival. My knowledge in this area is kinda limited, but I'd be willing to look into what kind of festivals are supposed to be going on during this time of year.

We could all dress up, carry around rice balls and lanterns...hehe. Let your imagination go wild. I think it'd be interesting.

swedishsk8ter
Vice Captain

DGK_bella

Ruthless Raider

12,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 3:09 pm
All of the suggestions in the poll sound cool, but I picked 'theme' since I love dressing up. I am all for this happening, I would love to be able to go to a party in towns. I am not so good with coming up with good ideas, but your idea sounds good, swedishsk8ter.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 6:40 pm
I chose themed event as well. Mostly because it would be the easiest thing for me to do. Except where I would have to earn the gold for the outfit but even that could be fun.  

AngiG1970

xEuCliDeaNx

Lonely Phantom

12,900 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Champion 300
  • Battle: Level Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 9:31 am
User Image
how about hide-n-go seek at the temple that looks like a forest that would be kinda cool lol
User Image

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 4:09 pm
Hide and go seek is an interesting idea...but I think it'd be too cramped if we did that inside one of the houses.  

swedishsk8ter
Vice Captain

Hay Kirbay

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 8:01 pm
I like themed.. Like fantasy,  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 5:21 pm
swedishsk8ter
Judging from our (currently tiny) amount of votes in the poll, people are liking the idea of a themed event. Let me throw my idea out for one...

Since we have quite a bit of Japanese clothing and accessories in the shops now, I was considering the idea of a Japanese festival. My knowledge in this area is kinda limited, but I'd be willing to look into what kind of festivals are supposed to be going on during this time of year.

We could all dress up, carry around rice balls and lanterns...hehe. Let your imagination go wild. I think it'd be interesting.

I like this idea!  

AngiG1970

-Maid Assassin Trick-

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 11:49 am
IDK maybe a themed event but make it something like night time fever,at night all the time but lights that r festive(like puffy lights or something from a japanese theme of lights ya know???)  
Guild Clubhouse - Hangouts & Planning

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff