Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply ®
What's the worst thing a boy/girlfriend ever did to you? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Can't live with them...
  can't live without them.
View Results

engineer-of-doom
Captain

Original Visionary

15,050 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 5:41 pm
Spill it all here. Might even make you feel better!

3nodding 3nodding 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 7:06 pm
I had a boyfriend dump me and then start dating his boss' wife. scream  

The Name of the Rose
Crew

Sylverseta

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 9:52 am
Yesterday my entire world ended.. I've been married for what was going on 10 years (yeah i'm old deal with it) and just yesterday my husband told me that he thinks we have always been wrong for each other, that we will never have happiness together and that since I may not be able to have kids (because of some medical problems) that he doesn't want to end up resenting me so we need to separate...

I am currently staying in my parents guest room after being on my own for 12 YEARS...

So i'm listening for something worse.... anything worse.. please...

tell me i'm not pathetic crying crying crying  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 4:59 pm
uhh she broke up with me  

Butterfingahs

3,450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Kira_Kyrie

Hilarious Hunter

2,600 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 7:47 pm
My couple didnt believe in me when I try to defend us from an rapist idiot friend that a friend (of my couple) just meet, having sucky friends. After that being cold 'cuz I dont like them. Just plain unfair and painfull.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 7:48 pm
Sylverseta
Yesterday my entire world ended.. I've been married for what was going on 10 years (yeah i'm old deal with it) and just yesterday my husband told me that he thinks we have always been wrong for each other, that we will never have happiness together and that since I may not be able to have kids (because of some medical problems) that he doesn't want to end up resenting me so we need to separate...

I am currently staying in my parents guest room after being on my own for 12 YEARS...

So i'm listening for something worse.... anything worse.. please...

tell me i'm not pathetic crying crying crying

You are definitely not pathetic. Nearly 10 years... I am so sorry. *hugs*

If you really want me to try for worse... I can tell you about my friend Denise. Her husband sat her down and told her that he no longer found her attractive at all (which was weird because she really had not changed over the 8 years they were married) I think he just did it to tear her down. At any rate, during the course of their divorce she found out that he had been cheating on her... with HIS best friend's wife. That saying about 'with friends like these, who needs enemies' is quite appropriate...

Of course, you've gone back to your parents' house. Family is for always. You need their love and support to remind you that you are a worthwhile human being. I appreciate that you posted here. That shows some courage I think. 3nodding Keep us informed.

and again, *hugs*  

The Name of the Rose
Crew

Adora-fy Heart

Celebrating Tycoon

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 12:33 pm
He let me be the last to know.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 12:54 pm
I liked this guy...like ALOT.
&& we were getting along fine.
But than he told me he starting liking another girl.
Annd yah just depression i guess.

Katie Dilver

perryunicornboy

Devoted Healer

10,350 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 1:52 pm
Ok so i was dating this guy who I really liked then he dumped and and started dating a friend then he came and said he wanted me..I told the friend and now he won't speak to me. I can't believe he thought I'd let him use me to cheat on someone. gonk  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 4:03 pm
She got all depresed without a reason and wanted to break up with me. I didn't let her...

Wonder why the hell I was so calm back then. I was shattered by that, I shouldn't be calming.  

DrQuint

Girl-Crazy Ladykiller

beachbabe_always

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 6:37 pm
I know this is about what our boyfriends did or girlfriends did but I guess I feel more guilty then mad about them. Just write it off as them being a jerk when a guy goes after me and while he is trying to get with me I introduce him to my friends and when he realized I was not going to sit by the phone and I was way to much woman for him, I don't like to toot my own horn but I am pretty hot but a spit fire as far as wit. He started going after her behind my back after lieing to me and telling me I was head over heals for him...when it was clearly the other way around. He kept saying he was falling in love and I was like...uhhh...yeah...that makes me feel weird...please stop saying that. So he dated her for a year and then got sick of her. Then they were "on a break" and low and behold he was charged with rape within the "break" of another girl when he was at school, he didn't rape her it was consentual, but yeah....so I write that off as a good, dodged a bullet.

I personally, feeling my flaws should be shown too, broke up with my ex the night of a big dance because I wasn't going to see him for at least three months and we didn't have that much in common. He cried, he was this kid at the navel acadomy and I made him cry. That and the guy I am kinda after, well my best friend that introduced me likes him...so I have to keep my distance which is a bit easier because he was in Iraq. But yeah....it kills me that he likes me so much and I like him and my friend still likes him too...

So that is the worst I got other then having to turn down friends who want to be more then friends who I only love as a friend.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 3:46 am
So ya...I'm 16 and my first boyfriend just broke up with me...I'm still hurting which really sucks...T.T we were going out for over half a year...which I thought was pretty good...and I didn't see anything wrong with us at all...but in the last week of us being together...he just told me he didn't want to be really dedicated to anyone yet and it just ended like that...also left me confused by telling me he still loved me and that many of the promises he left with me weren't a lie...but still...he even mentioned wanting to date other people...and that he was afraid to find someone he loved more than me...

So I guess...^^;; I'm just hurting and really confused...I mean...I accept him wanting to not be with anybody permently so early...but it still hurts cuz he just tossed me aside when apparently he still loves me...  

xXNibiNoNekoXx

o-lDaisukel-o

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 8:03 am
When we broke up together...i feel alone for about 4 days with the broke up.... crying  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 9:33 am
He proposed to me then left me. My home and the best future I could've ever wanted, gone. One fell swoop. 3 years...I was looking forward to a lifetime.

I have nowhere to go. ._. Where I am now, it's not home, not anymore.

Sylverseta's story, though...wow. I hope your husband wasn't a Gemini. And you're NOT pathetic. Something pathetic? Me, haha. I won't go into details.  

Milleia

Enduring Evader

wafl_boy9000

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 5:01 am
umm threw a chair at me ......it was metal. Oh and she threw it at me from 4 stories up! blaugh no i'm just joking! blaugh xd lol  
®

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff