Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sakura Kiss~ An Ouran Guild

Back to Guilds

~Sakura Kiss~ is the largest Ouran Guild on Gaia. We have roleplays, blogs, and more! Hope you'll join us! 

Tags: ouran high school host club, host club, ohshc, ouran, roleplay 

Reply Blogs of Doom
Val's Spot Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Valiant_Moon
Crew

Romantic Sex Symbol

9,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 12:13 pm
User Image

Name: Valencia Maria Delicia Luna, in english it is Valiant Mary Delightful Moon
Favorite colors: shades of purple, pink, silver, black, and blue
I play guitar and piano, write fanfics and doodle in my spare time. I play video games and I love DDR.
I listen to pretty much any type of music. I love j-pop, patty punk and russian. spanish guitar is soothing.
I dance, not well, but I love to just dance.

I'm not sure what else to say... so if anyone has questions, just ask me.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 1:56 pm
So, I work at a movie theatre in my town and all they let me do is work the food. I pop popcorn and serve drinks, and handle the money. I can understand why though. Last time I worked in the ticket area, I had a breakdown from accidentally shorting someone money. I can't take tickets without getting antsy. and Usher, where you clean up after the movie ends, is mainly a mans job. I get to do everything but tickets... but they like me to sell food....

I love my job, 2 free tickets a week for any movie that is not Sony, and its fun... just some of my co-workers I can do without. One of which just pushes my buttons. She is lazy, and complains about everything. I can't even say something around her without her thinking I'm talking about her. I can say who I'm talking about and she will still think it is.

And if I say anything to her, she goes crying to her mom, and her mom comes in and complains about me to our manager. Here was a good one. One day, she was trying to flirt with a guy who was buying an ICEE from her. well, our policy on refills is one free, but we never really count them. Well, she was trying to flirt by telling this guy about how we never count the refills unless you start getting crazy numbers of them. And I could tell the guy was wanting to get to his movie but was to nice to tell her to shut it, so I dove in, saying our policy, and that I hoped he enjoyed his movie. Well, the girl looks at me after he leaves and tells me that I did something stupid and she was flirting with him. I told her she was rambling and the guy needed to get to his movie, and he looked like he already had a girlfriend. She thought, and said to her mom, that I was calling her fat and that she would never get a boyfriend.

This girl has done crazy things in the past. She "dates" guys she meets online, and she is a bit over weight, but so they don't think so, she says she's pregnant. I don't think she ever thought that one through. If she was pregnant, she would have been very far along and what would the guy think if she says she's pregnant, but never has a kid.

And I'm not sure if blogs are the best places to rant, but I had to let it all out now before I go to work tonight and more than likely see her.

If anyone has any advice for me, please let me know... she is driving me INSANE!!  

Valiant_Moon
Crew

Romantic Sex Symbol

9,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Window Shopper 100

Valiant_Moon
Crew

Romantic Sex Symbol

9,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 7:18 am
So... tell me if this seems fair to you.

I dated this guy for three years and he dumped me over the phone almost a year ago. I'm over it and moved on but my story happened before I could fully move on.

I was friends with this girl. She'll be depicted by stare < confused
<< this one.

Well, I really loved confused until he dumped me over the phone and I still did for months after, I was a mess and I had to go away for college which made it an even bigger mess, cause if I started crying over it, I didn't have anyone near by I knew.

Well, I talked to stare on line all the time and she told me she was talking to confused online also. I was okay with it since we still talked some too, but it would be on the phone, just asking how life was. He opted for the "Lets Be Friends" line. Well, one dat stare asks me what I would do if she started dating confused . I told her I wouldn't like it since I still loved him, I wouldn't support it and, this I didn't tell her, she would just hurt him.

It's true, either she gets dumped by the guy for being to clingy, or some other reason, or she dumps the guy for someone else who would dump her sooner than one can blink and she will be trying to get the previous guy back.

Well, she said she wouldn't date him, but then, the next day both their myspace and facebook stats said they were in a relationship and when confronted, she said they started dating the night before.

When I asked her why she even asked how I felt if she was going to go behind by back and date him, she said I was being unsupportive. When I asked my new friends on campus what they felt, they all said what she did was wrong. Since I wasn't over him and I was the one dumped. If I dumped him, it would be a different story, in my and my college friends opinion.

Its over now, I'm with a new guy who makes me happier than my ex did at times, and stare dumped confused for some guy a good 2 hour drive away and when he dumped her, she tried getting back with confused but now he is avoiding her.

My question is, do you think I was right in my anger over her dating him after I said I wouldn't like it or support it?  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 7:19 pm
i dont blame you i'd be angry as well  

Shan Garadex

Newbie Vampire

16,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Marathon 300

Valiant_Moon
Crew

Romantic Sex Symbol

9,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 7:34 pm
Well, another day, another dollar. I hate my job so much sometimes. You can't work more than 5 hours in a row without taking a break, labor laws. I started work today at 3, and at 5 I was scheduled to go on break and relax for 35 minutes, our standard break time, but at that time, my boss comes over and goes

"Would you mind working straight to 7:30 (time time of my second break) so I can get these other people out of here?" the other people were the 3 people who opened the concession stand today. I didn't mind, until my feet were sore, but when I went on break, my boss said that once I got back, I could clean my popcorn warmer, the hot dog cooker and the pretzel warmer, and go home at 9. so I worked with one break, but got sent home early.. But when you work for 4 hours with no break... ones feet tend to hurt... a lot...  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 10:41 pm
Ok, I told you all about the girl at my job that makes me so mad I want to quit sometimes. Well, here is another tale.

Today at work, it was a day when I was the only person from 7-closing, which is 12:15. I was happy, cause the girl didn't work, my favorite manager was in charge, and my bf found his cell phone.

It all went down hill in a heart beat. I was serving this guy a drink, I think Mr. Pibb (cokes version of Dr. Pepper) and I look up to see the girl walk in with someone. In the back of my mind, I go "well, at least she's not working" but my manager was over in the concession stand with me, so she came over. While the other girl talked to the manager about being hired, the girl leans over the pop machine, while I am in the middle of serving the other guy, and goes, either "Witch" or "B***h" I couldn't quite tell over the sound of the pop pouring into the cup. I look at her, and she just smiles, flips her hair and walks away.

I looked at my manager and asked him if he heard that and he told me to tell the other manager who could do something, but she had already left and I'm not sure if she works tomorrow (the manager, that is)

That girl is on my last good nerve and my nerves get very fragile easily... she does one more thing like that, I'm not sure if I can keep my anger in check.

Any advice?  

Valiant_Moon
Crew

Romantic Sex Symbol

9,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Window Shopper 100

Valiant_Moon
Crew

Romantic Sex Symbol

9,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 10:36 pm
So.. I have been accepted into a new college since I had issues with my last one. My issues mainly around roommates, classes, and to much free time. So I transfered to a college closer to home, I can drive there, take my classes and drive home, so no roomie issues. My classes will be easier since I will have my mom and dad to help me, and my math tutor just a phone call and car ride away. And free time will be no issue since after I finish homework I might just have to go to work work, and that.... gods... maybe I should get a new job... closing shifts will kill me...

But I will miss the big, live on campus life style. I made a lot of friends and got to hang out with a bunch of really different people.

Anime fans, music majors, art majors with painted pants, movie goers, singers, work-a-holics, and so many more. and the mock-tails, non-alcoholic drinks named after alcoholic drinks. pretty much just crushed ice and flavoring.

Only up-side I see is that one of my closer friends, my guy friend, is transferring to the same school as me, so I will have a good friend near by, and once he gets a car of his own, we can share rides.

Well, thats it... laterz heart heart  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 8:49 am
So.. at work we get 2 free tickets a week to see movies with, and my managers like to joke about me with mine. Last year, when Hairspray came out, I used 6 of my tickets, thats taking a friend with me for 3 weeks, to see it. During your break, you can go and sit through movies, I went and sat through Hairspray. I would dance to the ending music when I was there for the time, and everyone called me Broadway because of my immense love for musicals.

This year, Mama Mia, the musical based off of music by the group ABBA, is coming out, and my manager said there might be a midnight showing of it. I had a near squeal fest. I love broadway musicals and ABBA music so Mama Mia was like heroin to a drug addict! But I am the age where I need to work the midnight showings, dang, BUT I was told since I worked the last two, Indiana Jones and Thursday nights The Dark Knight, I might just be able to work till a certain time, then get off and go watch it blaugh heart blaugh heart blaugh heart

Mama Mia, here I go again!  

Valiant_Moon
Crew

Romantic Sex Symbol

9,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Window Shopper 100

Valiant_Moon
Crew

Romantic Sex Symbol

9,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 10:06 pm
squeal fest!!! 4laugh 4laugh 4laugh 4laugh 4laugh 4laugh

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!! Mama Mia was AMAZING!!! I recommend it!!!

And I just watched the last 4 episodes of Avatar, The Last Airbender!!! OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!! She through a hissy fit!!! and he broke his leg!!! and THEY KISSED!!! and if you notice... I'm not saying who... just pronouns.... BUT OMG IT WAS AN AMAZING HISSY FIT!!!! xd xd  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 7:15 am
So, I have to wonder if I'm right in doing this... my ex stated the other day that he wanted to try being friends again, and since then, we try to talk a little bit online...

But sometimes after we talk, I feel like I betrayed my current boyfriend trust. He doesn't know we are talking, because he said he never wanted me to talk about him...

I'm so confused right now...  

Valiant_Moon
Crew

Romantic Sex Symbol

9,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Window Shopper 100

Valiant_Moon
Crew

Romantic Sex Symbol

9,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 10:31 pm
So... my family is hosting another Japanese girl and so far, we are having lots of fun. She is an Ouran fan, she likes Haruhi and the twins. She laughed at me when I said I was a Kyouya fan, but understood when I explained why (He reminds me of my current boyfriend, and he has glasses. I have a glasses fetish)

As soon as I can figure out how to upload pictures, I will post some of my current, and past Japanese sisters  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 6:47 pm
So... school starts back up for me on Tuesday, and I have 4 classes.

Math
English
a 1 hour seminar
and "Teaching with the Textbook"

same thing happens Thursdays, except I add

"Using Computers in the Classroom"  

Valiant_Moon
Crew

Romantic Sex Symbol

9,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Window Shopper 100

Valiant_Moon
Crew

Romantic Sex Symbol

9,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 7:44 pm
So.. you date a guy for almost a year, even if you are 700 miles apart, and you think everything is going good... then he drops the bomb

"Hun, I think we need to see other people. I need a girl who is closer to me, that I can see in person more than twice a year..."

Yea... he dumped me last night, and you know what... I'm okay about it... Now I don't feel guilty about hanging out with guy friends, and my aunt is going to set me up on a semi-blind date with this guy who works with her. Supposedly he is a very sweet, cute, nerdy guy  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 3:58 am
How many guys do you have to date before your "type" is choosen? I have dated two, and supposedly I date nerdy guys  

Valiant_Moon
Crew

Romantic Sex Symbol

9,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Window Shopper 100

Valiant_Moon
Crew

Romantic Sex Symbol

9,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 7:32 am
Happy Countdown till Ouran DVD! And Halloween... I'm going to scare my classmates on the day Ouran comes out because I do have class that day. I will be wearing a sign around my neck that reads

"Please Do Not Annoy The Rabid Fangirl. Her Anime Comes Out Today And She Has School"

And then on Thursday, since I don't have class on Halloween, I'm going to dress as Tamaki!!! Now to find the jacket!  
Blogs of Doom

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff