xX~Petals Of War~Xx Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

No_Greater_Pain257

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 1:32 pm
User Image
In modern Japan North Korea has invaded slaughtering people left and right.The japanese were in dissarray from the surprisingly strong surprise invasion.But on a village on the island of Iwo-Jima a few korean soldiers may have fallen in love.Will these girls love these men as much as they love them or will they use the men's love to their advantage?you decide.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 1:39 pm
T.O.C

T.O.C <----- You are here
Rules
Accepted Profiles

No_Greater_Pain257

No_Greater_Pain257

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 1:44 pm
Rules

1.I am god
2.No cybering go to pm's if you have to
3.Keep it at a pg-16 level
4.Romance and violence encouraged.
5.Pm me all profiles.
6.No Godmodding
7.No auto-hitting
8.No killing other peoples characters unless you have their and my permission
9.I hold the right to change these ruls as i see fit

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 2:02 pm
Accepted Profiles

((My profile/Profile Skeleton))
Name:Yakutso Matsumori
Personality:Rather shy,kind,rather caring.
Rank((soldiers only)):Sergeant
Bio:Having his entire family murdered Yakutso grew up alone developing and enhancing his natural survival instincts.It wasn't soon after his 18th birthday that he was recruited into the military he flew through the ranks but refused to accept any promotions after he reached the rank of sergeant.Even though he has been ordered to kill he actuallly only really wants to help people and will willingly help people escape from the onsluaght.
Appearance:User Image
Theme Song:Firefly

Name: Ai ((last name unknown ))
Personality:Stubborn,michivous(sp?),and somewhat insane. At times she'll be hyper and free-going,other times she andomly break out in insane laughter.
Rank((soldiers only)):
Bio:Orphaned at a young age Ai has learned to live and survive on her own.She stubborn and refuses to be civilized like most girls.She had an older sister,who was brutally murdered by a soldier before her very eyes.She now holds a strong hatred towards them and seeks revenge at any cost.
looks: User Image :she;s sitting her sister is the one leaning over the couch.
Theme Song:Out Of Control

Name: Suki Shitsuren (First Last: Beloved Broken Heart)
Personality: Is normally random and friendly, but is extremely morbid, though smart and usually happy
Rank((soldiers only)):
Bio: She never knew her parents. Her and her older brother; Anubis, were the closest of siblings, until one day he decided to move and she stayed, so he's in America, but she's still where she had been. They're still close.
Appearance: User Image
Theme Song: Here To Stay[/  

No_Greater_Pain257

No_Greater_Pain257

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 4:55 pm
((shall i start))  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 4:57 pm
fine by me biggrin ...nuu now I have to listen to that song...it's addicting lol))  

SassyMoriarty

Fashionable Lunatic

SassyMoriarty

Fashionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 5:39 pm
0_o hello?))  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 5:55 pm
((sorry)
Yakutso ran up to the front of his platoon ushering them forward silently.An order rang through his mobile radio and he and his platoon with two other platoons moved into the town.Yakutso looked at the mayhem and massacre hoping to save someone.  

No_Greater_Pain257

SassyMoriarty

Fashionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 6:16 pm
Ai had just disarmed a random souldier and had them on the ground her foot on their wind-pipe."Tell me where your base is and I MIGHT not kill you."Ai said grinning.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 6:20 pm
Damian turned and saw one of his men on the ground levelling his weapon "Get off my man now!!!" he ordered the girl holding his gun high."If you don't comply i will be forced to kill you and personally i'd prefer not to".  

No_Greater_Pain257

SassyMoriarty

Fashionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 6:28 pm
"Come any closer blondey(sp?) and your friend here gets his wond pipe crushed."Ai said increasing the pressure on the soldiers wind pipe  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 6:49 pm
Yaktso kept his weapon levelled at her his finger hovering near the trigger he looked at the man she was preparing to kill.He was one of the best men in his platoon he looked back up at her not batting an eyelid "I said get off him or i'll be forced to take action and kill you!!'.  

No_Greater_Pain257

XSuki_MikaX

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 7:00 pm
Suki appears pretty much out of nowhere and is standing next to Yakutso. "You know, shooting her wouldn't be very nice, but it's good to coat everything with a nice spray of blood. ^^" With my hands behind my back i walk ahead of him, to Ai. "Don't like soldiers much, do ya?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 7:28 pm
Yakutso kept his weapon on Ai but his gaze shifted between the two.A single idae popped into his mind and he grabbed hi handgun letign go of the rifle.Seing a little girl walk by he grabbed her putting the gun to her head "Let him go or she dies then you die".  

No_Greater_Pain257

XSuki_MikaX

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 7:35 pm
I growl, my eyes narrowing, then i turn and run off, disappearing. After a few minutes im behind you, racing through the ranks of soldiers and jumping, kicking you in the small of your back, making you let go of the child and making your face say hello to the ground before i grab the girl and take off, reappearing soon after getting her to safety to make sure you didnt take any more hostages, a pistol in its holster on my hip, my hand resting on it for backup.  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff