Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Nightmare Hollow a Tim Burton rp-open Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kattarra

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 7:59 am
X x : "There's children throwing snowballs, instead of throwing heads, they're busy building toys: x X

User Image

------------------------------------------------------------------------

X x :Toc: x X
X x: Rules : x X
X x: Story : x X
X x: Settings : x X
X x: Movies : x X
X x: Characters+Profile Skeletons : x X
X x: Open : x X
X x: Reserved x X

X x :and absolutely no one's dead!"-Jack Skellington: x X

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 8:00 am
X x : "Hold me"-Kim: x X

User Image

X x: Rules : x X

X x :Follow Gaia's ToS, m-kay? Allow me to break this down. I DO allow violence in this role play, because fighting will most likely be needed. Just... you know... Not excessive, un-needed gore. As far as romance goes... I love romance. It makes a Role Play interesting. But I will not tolerate Cybering in ANY form or fashion. No harassment or crap like that, either. I think you get it, right? Right. =)

X x : Be literate! This means that you do not use asstricks or anything like that to type out actions. You DO use punctuation, capitalization, and that lot. I can, however, understand Typos and writers block. We're all human in the end, aren't we? ^^

X x :No godmoding, powerplaying, or anything like that. I don't like it, and I don't think anybody else does, either.

X x : PM me who you'd like to be. I don't have a specifiec title for it, but I would like you to put a Domo at the top AND bottom of your PM. Please include a Role Play sample as well, please. ^.^

X x : PM me any questions, or ask them here in the thread if you want. I'm glad to help y'all out in any way I can. ^^

X x :Follow these rules. Duh. XD

X x :I have the right to change these rules as I wish, m-kay? M-kay.

X x :Read all the posts, please. It'll probably answer a couple of questions. ^^

X x : Pm Kattarra

X x : Make posts colorful an pretty

X x : Have fun! That's what Role Playing is all about! ^^

X x :"I can't."-Edward Scissor Hands: x X

Kattarra

Kattarra

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 8:02 am
X x :"You, sir? How about a shave? Come and visit your good friend Sweeney!: x X

User Image

X x: Story : x X

X x :It all started at Night,Some where in their beds,some committing murders,some fighting crime,but no matter what they were doing it hit them,well what is it? No one knows,they all woke up in the center of a town square called Nightmare hollow,it included several places from their own homes,some of the weirdest people are gathered together and live in this one town.

X x :You sir! Too, sir. Welcome to the grave..."-Sweeney Todd : x X

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 8:06 am
X x :"Have you ever danced with the devil in the pale moonlight?" : x X

User Image

X x: Setting : x X

X x :This nightmare takes place in a modern day town that is deserted accept for the Burton Characters,they all awake here after being kidnapped. The town is dark twenty four hours of a day,and the days seem to run together,for some this is enjoyable,for others it is just a nightmare. How will personalities like Batman and Sweeney Todd get along together what with the Bat cave being down the street from the Barber Shop?

The town the characters Reside in is called Hollow Nightmare

X x :-Batman : x X

Kattarra

Kattarra

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 8:10 am
X x :"Isn't the view beautiful? : x X

User Image

X x: Setting : x X

X x :
+Beetle Juice
+Batman
+Edward Scissor Hands
+Sleepy Hollow
+Charlie and the chocolate family
+Corpse Bride
+Sweeney Todd
+Nightmare Before Christmas

X x :It takes my breath away. Well, it would if I had any."-Emily the Corpse Bride : x X

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 8:11 am

X x: Characters : x X

X x :Characters:
Quote:
I have a story I would like to tell you,here,have a picture of me,
User Image
They call me Kattarra,but I preferEmily,the Corpse BrideSo would you like to here how I ended up here? I was the daughter of a rich family and when we struck broke I was engaged to an also broke Lord,he killed me to inherit a fortune I did not have. I later fell in love with Victor,but he was human so I had to let him go,ever since then I had been dwelling in the underworld and there I met Beetle Juice,I am madly in love with him,but I refuse to admit it. I guess you would like to know what saddens me to... Liars ,don't get me wrong I love Poetry,Piano,Flowers,Romance,Rain,Night. I have walked this world looks 19years. And I have loved Beetle Juice for some time now. One more thing I would like you to know,did I mention I am dead?

kidnap_santa_clause
I have a story I would like to tell you,here,have a picture of me User Image, They call me kidnap_santa_clause,but I prefer Selina Kyle or CatwomanSo would you like to here how I ended up here?I was the assistant or secretary of the biggest nuclear company in Gotham when one night I accidentally stumbled across some disturbing documents about the company. My boss knowing I knew to much decided to make sure I closed my mouth permanently. So he threw me out of the highest window from the building. Now you would probably think a normal person would die from that but luckily the cats of Gotham brought me back to change my weak ways and get revenge on those who did me wrong.I guess you would like to know what saddens me to... My sudden change of personality ,don't get me wrong I love Fish, milk, doing crimes. I have walked this world 29 years. And I have lovedBatman and Jack for some time now. One more thing I would like you to know, "I am Catwoman hear me roar" *does back flips*

Quote:
I have a story I would like to tell you,here,have a picture of me User Image, They call me Kattarra,but I prefer Harleen Quinzel alias Harley QuinnSo would you like to here how I ended up here? I was a normal woman with a good job. I was a psychiatrist at the Arkham asylum, that was until I met him, the love of my life Joseph Kerr alias the Joker, he touched me with stories from his child hood and how he survived an abusive father,I guess a good man was all it took to make a good girl like me go bad. I guess you would like to know what saddens me to... Batman,and displeasing my Puddin'. ,don't get me wrong I love laughter,fun,games,jokes.. I have walked this world 26 years. And I have lovedJoker for some time now. One more thing I would like you to know, I want to kill Batman so I can have Joker to myself,promise not to tell?

Romani Stand

I have a story I would like to tell you,here,have a picture of me User Image, They call me Romani Stand,but I prefer Sweeney Todd. So would you like to here how I ended up here? Well, you see, there was once a barber and his wife and she was oh so beautiful. One day, an onlooker saw the beauty that was this barber's wife and wanted her for his own. The barber was taken away for fifteen years, but eventually returned to seek out his wife and daughter. Upon hearing that his wife had committed suicide, the barber went mad with rage. He swore his revenge on Judge Turpin, the one who sent him away, the one who kidnapped his daughter and took her in as his own, and the one who was the cause of his darling's untimely death. Since then, I have opened my barber shop above Mrs. Lovett's meat pie shop where the remnants of my kills are ground into the most delicious meat pies you'll ever come by as far as I'm concerned. I guess you would like to know what saddens me to... ponder too long on if I will ever get my hands on that judge,don't get me wrong I love the thought of his death. I have walked this world thirty-three years. And I have loved only my blades for some time now. One more thing I would like you to know, I will have my revenge.

arctic.rose

I have a story I would like to tell you,here,have a picture of me User Image, They call me [arctic.rose],but I prefer Katrina Van Tassel. So would you like to here how I ended up here? Well... I remember riding through the woods with Ichabod, my friend from the school, when suddenly we came across the old bridge. Behind us, we heard the loud clopping of another horse, and turned to see the Headless Horseman himself! We tried to cross the bridge, but to my dismay he struck me over the head with his sword, making me unconsious. When I woke up, I found myself in a strange new world. I guess you would like to know what saddens me to... The mere thought of being in a strange new place give me the chills ,don't get me wrong I love meadows with flowers and sunshine days. I have walked this world 18 years. And I have loved no man yet for some time now. One more thing I would like you to know, I love horses, and riding through the forests.

Disturbed Masterpiece

I have a story I would like to tell you,here,have a picture of me User Image, They call me Dissy,but I prefer Beetle Juice.So would you like to here how I ended up here? I was doing the usual, hangin down in the underworld, then poof! here i was. I love scaring people and making poisions and weapons fills me with glee. I guess you would like to know what saddens me to...Happiness and love of any sorts sickens me ,don't get me wrong I love blood lust and death passion. I have walked this world for a very, very long time. And I have lovedEmily the Corpse Bride for some time now. One more thing I would like you to know, Beware of the night.

X x :Skeleton:

I have a story I would like to tell you,here,have a picture of me [imgright]insert pic here anime please[/imgright], They call me [color=crimson][b][[Username here][/b][/color],but I prefer [color=crimson][b][[characters name.]] [/b][/color]So would you like to here how I ended up here?[color=crimson] [b][[bio]][/b] [/color]I guess you would like to know what saddens me to...[color=crimson][b] [[dislikes]][/b][/color] ,don't get me wrong I love [color=crimson][b][[likes]][/b][/color]. I have walked this world [color=crimson][b][[age]] [/b][/color]years. And I have loved[color=crimson][b] [[crush/love here]][/color][/b] for some time now. One more thing I would like you to know, [color=crimson][b][[other]][/b][/color]

Kattarra

Kattarra

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 8:12 am
X x :" I'm the ghost with the most, babe.": x X

User Image

X x: Open : x X

Officially open!

X x :- Beetle Juice: x X

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 8:16 am
X x :"The best kind of prize: x X

User Image

X x: Reserved : x X

Officially reserved!

X x :is a "sur" prise."-Willy Wonka: x X

Kattarra

Kattarra

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 3:49 pm
User Image
"If I touch a burning candle, I can feel no pain. In the ice or in the sun, it's all the same. Yet I feel my heart is aching; thou it doesn't beat, it's breaking;

Emily's eyes slowly opened and as usual one fell out and she sighed as she popped it back in she squinted her eyes. She paused to look around, this place she was now in did not look familiar. Last place she remembered being was haunting a house after coming from the underworld and meeting Beetle Juice,she had been there for about two years. Now she looked up and she was in what looked to be a town square of a place called Nightmare Hollow. "Well it doesn't look like the happiest place." She said to herself as she looked around it was really dark,the whole place had an eerie feel to it.

"Hello? Hello?" She screamed the only reply she got was her own voice,an echo. Even the maggot that was in her head did not speak, the girl sat down on a fountain and tears began to pour from her eyes,if there was one thing she feared it was being alone. In fact that was the only thing she feared. But it was a rational fear, the girl let out a sigh and began to find her way through the town. Some of the places looked like scenes from her memory,these places made her smile.

and the pain here that I feel, try and tell me it's not real. I know that I am dead; yet it feels I still have some tears to shed. "-Emily the Corpse Bride

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 7:07 pm
User Image

X x :"Take a break and play a while, doo da, doo da. : x X

Harley drug herself into her room and sighed,"Batman Batman Batman." She said to herself,"All Puddin' ever talks about is Batman,he doesn't even notice me,and then when I get close to killing Batman he gets upset, you will die Batman." Where the last words the girl mumbled before her blue eyes closed. When they opened she looked around confused,she wasn't in the lair anymore. She wasn't even in Gotham anymore,"I must still be dreaming,I really have to stop talking to myself."

She slowly walked around and kept silent,she almost let out a scream when she saw a woman who looked dead but she just giggled. She realized, or rather thought the girl was wearing a costume. A really good one, but the girl stopped laughing to pout, she missed her Puddin' and she wanted to wake up from this nightmare. She found it Ironic that this dream land was called Nightmare Hollow,it actually would be a nice place if Mr. J was here.

X x :Guaranteed I'll make you smile, oh the doo da day."-Harley Quinn : x X

Kattarra

kidnap_santa_clause

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 7:19 pm
User Image
"I am Catwoman hear me roar"

"Meow" catwoman said as she slowly cut a circle out of the glass case that hold the expensive Iris statue in the gotham museum. She grabbed the glass before it fell and broke, as she sticked out her hand to grab it. Until she was hit with sleepiness, she smacked herself "This is no time to doze off" she said but couldn't control it and suddenly passed out. When she opened her eyes she was in a dark area, even her costume couldn't be seen only her pale face. "Hello" she said making sure she was ready for anything that came her way.

"Life's a b***h and so am I"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 7:30 pm
User Image

Harley began to slowly creep about in the darkenss when she heard a hello she slowed,she recognized the voice. But for now she couldn't connect it with a face. A face as she creeped about in the dark just a red blur she saw a pale face, it looked like that of Cat Womans and she snuck out from the shadows. "What are you doing here, Cat?" She asked as she stood directly in front of the woman. She has lost track of the dead girl for she was to boring to follow, but Cat Woman irked her, she loved Batman. She didn't understand how such a good Villainess could love a hero,and Batman at that, she was far more crazy then Harley.

Kattarra

kidnap_santa_clause

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 7:38 pm
User Image

She was surprised by the appearance of Harley "Well I could ask you the same thing.....or let me guess theres an insane asylum around here that has more cushiony walls" she said with a quirky smile. She knew Harley but they weren't such close criminal buddies, but even so she was glad she found someone she knew.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 8:03 pm
User Image

"That wasn't a very good joke,and if I were you I would watch my mouth,I know this place like the back of my pistol." Harley lied to intimidate the older woman. "Now answer my question, I asked first,so it's only right Tot's." Harley said while grinning evily and placing a hand on her curvy hips. She was slightly jealous of Cat Woman but not look wise,she thought she was much prettier then the pale faced woman, and she was younger. For now the Cat would be fun enough to play with, if she didn't have some fun Harley would grow "cranky."

Kattarra

kidnap_santa_clause

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 8:12 pm
User Image

"Yeah I'm so scared because you with a pistol is as dangerous as a dumb, blind, deaf cat with no claws or teeth....besides I don't know what I'm doing here one minute I'm in Gotham museum on the biggest heist of my career and the next I'm here standing next to bozo the clown over here......ugh life is unfair" she said pointing to her. Catwoman wasn't intimidated by harley for in her mid she was more than all the woman in the world combined.

Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces