Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sakura Kiss~ An Ouran Guild

Back to Guilds

~Sakura Kiss~ is the largest Ouran Guild on Gaia. We have roleplays, blogs, and more! Hope you'll join us! 

Tags: ouran high school host club, host club, ohshc, ouran, roleplay 

Reply Blogs of Doom
thoughts in the Clouds~myria's Blog Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Myria_Angelus

4,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 3:00 pm
Well to start I guess I should properly Introduce myself

Hobbies: Reading, playing video games. swimming, drawing, writing poetry, watching television
Job: Cashier at Target
Dislikes: Liars, rude people, people who use others for their own needs , murderers
fears: Tornadoes
favorite Colors: Pink and red
Favorite Host: Kyouya

This is going to be my personal blog where I will be either ranting on my days or just posting my feelings so be sure to stay tuned for the wild roller coaster that is my life.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 10:23 am
Ugh another day.. more work

So get this, I have to work usually 5 or 6 days a week. Now normally this wouldn't be bad, but they continously call me on my only days off to try and come work for them because someone has called in. I wouldn't mind this but it seems to happen a lot . Also the fact that my cell phone has gone missing in my house doesn't help.

Then there's the fact that my mom wants me to help her with stuff that she could probably do on her own. I mean why should I help clean off the porch? I'd like to be able to actually rest once in a while between times I 'm not at work.

I hate my life sometimes  

Myria_Angelus

4,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

Myria_Angelus

4,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 7:38 pm
What to say..

Well I 'm supposed to start a class in Antrhoplogy at my local community college . So far i've run into a few problems..such as it doesn't even tell me when class is , so I have no idea when my distance ed class begins or ends. The second thing i've found out is that i may have to have a tv channel for the college for this course..fun no? and i don't know if I should drop it or keep it. Sometimes I really wonder in times like this if college is actually worth it ? i mean yes i'll be able to get a nice job as a librarian in some nice library in a school or a public library, but when will i ever need the stuff i'm being taught? Probably never. College is overpriced but sadly needed.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 10:26 pm
I know what you mean. I'm studying to be an elementary school teacher, why do I need to know advance algebra?  

Valiant_Moon
Crew

Romantic Sex Symbol

9,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Window Shopper 100

Myria_Angelus

4,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 9:19 pm
I know..it makes noi sense

anyway today couldn't get any worse, sometimes I worry my family is going to break apart at any moment

Firstly my dad has been in the worst mood ever. He even tried to start a fight with me last night. Today he made my mother mad by asking if she wanted to go with him and apparently said "whatever" to her so she was fuming and I had to take her out to a few places . (I seriously hope she felt better because of that)

Next I find out later that my brother has been in a crash. The car is a mess. One headlight is broken. THe bumper is screwed up and a side of the car is dented bad. I fear his car may be totaled along with his dreams of driving. My dad had an agreement with him that he'd pay his insurance as long as my brother didn't get in a wreck. My brother works at six falgs , there's no way he can afford insurance.

Now with me i'm feeling a bit down. My school is now being evil. The teacher didn't post the materials for the class I was SUPPOSED to go to as distance ed, but what they're doing is not distance ed. so I had to drop the class. -_- lovely huh? I would of failed because I was many assignments and three chapters behind with a test close at hand. That and work is calling me to come in even though i've told them no, that I couldn't come in today . I worked all last week for them, i need a break!

i think i need a vacation  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 10:45 pm
Ugh I am getting so tired of working every single day of the summer. However today I got a real treat. Where I am in Texas we have the TRE train which is a two story train that runs from ft. Worth to Dallas. Today I took the train and went to Dallas of course to see one of the most historic sopts in dallas, the Grassy Knoll.

For thosse of you who may have forgotten, or were just asleep in history the Grassy knoll is the spot by which President John Fitzgerald Kennedy was shot while Visiting Dalls ,Texas. They even have x's on the spots where the shots were. I also visitied the bookstore which stirred up some emotion.

My grandfather, who was very involved in the activity after the assasination of the president (He interviewed oswald's mom) is rarely ever mentioned in books. I loved my grandpa , he was awsome and very kind man. He died not too long ago, and today while I was looking in the back of a book in the bookstore in what used to be the depository (where odwald shot kennedy from) i saw his name. That meant a lot to me that someone had mentioned him. I miss him dearly and I want his legacy to live on, because he was so interesting. I never got to say goodbye to him ,or tell him how much he really meant to me.

I will reget that for the rest of my life.  

Myria_Angelus

4,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

Myria_Angelus

4,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 5:08 pm
My life is a living nightmare, I swear to you

So I got a promotion at work recently , working from 7 am to 2pm stocking candy and gum on the shelves ( well mostly cashering) however now I am having a confrontation with that because I forgot I have an appointment Thursdays in the morning that I have to go to, no if ands or buts. Plus school is starting up and it looks like i'm gonna take morning classes.

So I may have to take the cushy job I just got. The job that lets me have afternoons offf, no one calling me in all the time, no more closing shifts job and tell them I can't do it anymore. The problem is i've only been doing this job for two days now. I accepted it sunday and they changed my schedule immedietly.

what's a girl to do?

What's more it also seems that i'll be going in for a minor surgrey , an outpatient procedure in August. Nothing to worry about , but still this will only be the second surgery i've ever had. The last one and currently the only one i've ever had done was for my strabismis in my eye ( makes my eye wander). My laptop is also busted , adding to my troubles because it's going to take 2-5 days to repair the broken jack on it. Fortunetly it's under warantee so i don't pay a dime.

Oh and yesterday the most embarrasing thing happened at work . XD my pants broke (They were old) and so I had to go buy a new pair with only and hour or so left in my workday. If I didn't my pants would of fallen down exposing my panties to everyone. Thank god that didn't happen

hopefully it can only get better from here, otherwise i'm going to be a wreck for the rest of my days  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 10:40 pm
I ...I just don't know what to say right now

Today after I got back from working all day my mother has told me that someone in their old motorcycle group that used to be a teacher in my elementary school has died. She apparently had breast cancer, and she died so young. The part that scares me though is that she used to teach at my elementary school, I clearly remember going to her class a few times because she taught when I was in 5th grade. it just seems like a waste that someone so nice like her could go .

on a happier note i have made a new great best friend. She is cosplaying from my second favorite anime d-gray man here on gaia and we get along great.

I have also already signed up for three classes this semester. General geology, the lab for general geology and for a Western History to 1660 class. I actually can't wait for school to start. and on an even better note I am now the vice -president of my anime club and I got a neat new cell phone today

Things are starting to look up besides the death of one an old teacher  

Myria_Angelus

4,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

Myria_Angelus

4,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 1:22 pm
uuhh i'm so tired of working...

It seems that all I do now is work . I barely have any time to do anyhting else now. Then there's my friend who I shall call mei. Mei and I are working on this manga which we plan on publishing. We work on it at her house , so she invites me over a lotl. However that's mostly all we do when i'm there. She has all this awsome stuff like a playstation and some cool wii games. It drives me up the wall sometimes . I'd like to do something other than just work on the manga when i'm there.

-sighs-

prehaps now that's schools starting tomorrow I can relax and get my schedule fixed up. dunno what i'm gunny do about mei though  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 3:07 pm
For the friend issue, I would just set like one or two days out of the week to take a break from the manga. And just hang out.

Hopefully, you can get the time to relax! It's good to have you back though! The guild just wasn't the same without ya!  

Kibby47
Captain

Myria_Angelus

4,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 1:08 pm
Thanks Kibby glad to be back..

I may try and do that.. I want to just hang and play wii or kingdom hearts with her. Not work on our manga for that contest we're entering it in  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 4:27 pm
-headdesk-

Life is slowly getting better now. It's getting closer to halloween and I have started to dedicate myself to making my halloween costume. This year I have planned to go as Ayame Sohma from one of my very favorite animes, Fruits Basket. However i'm gonna have to work my skills to the bone, because I have to sew the outfit. This is the first thing i've ever sewed so I am hoping it'll come out okay..

Other than that life is good. I've found one of my old friends that goes to the same college and I . We've been able to talk and see what we've been up to. I have also found a bit of a dissapointment with one of my old friends who i've recently gotten back into contact with . I just found out that she recently had a child, and is not married. Not that I am not happy with that, it's just that I thought she knew better.  

Myria_Angelus

4,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

Myria_Angelus

4,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 6:53 pm
Life is going well now. I actually have been getting a bit of time off of work , like this week for instance. I didn't have to work any day but sunday and then I got the rest of the days till friday off. It's nice to have a bit of a mini vacation.

Other than that i'm not really doing much. I have yet to find a rl boyfriend yet.. and its very depressing. Knowing that almost all your friends have boyfriends, and you don't. I think maybe i'm destined to be alone.

Also am really ticked off because someone who I get massages from at this company has cancled a lot and lied to me about having emergenices when she was actually just out of town. I hate ..hate to be lied to. I swear if she does it one more time i'm never going back there again. The nerve of some people

anyway can't wait for christmas, but really can't wait for thanksgiving. It's the only time my family really can get together away from our hectic schedules. Even my out of town cousins come in sometimes and I get to see my adorable little cousin. Now if only I could see my older cousin who I grew up with from out of town who never comes in.. but oh well;  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 12:25 pm
FINIALLY~!

school is over! I have never been more relieved to get out of school. Especially since I think I did well on a final in a class that i was failing. Now I have more time to focus on relaxing and enjoying myself.

Plus Christmas is just around the corner. I can't wait. My favorite time of year is christmas. The smell of the christmas tree and fresh baked cookies is wonderful. Now if only I didn't have to go back to school...

Also just got over being sick with a nasty virus. ugh how i hate being sick. Good thing it rarely ever happens to me. Other than that not much going on with my life. I will probably be working a lot more , I 'll need the money if I ever want to keep getting whatever i want. (plus credit card bills) Anyway Merry Early Christmas to all!  

Myria_Angelus

4,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

Myria_Angelus

4,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 12:43 pm
AAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRGH~!!!!!

I hate my college...hate it hate it hate it~! So get this . I signed up for my classes a few days ago , and promplty sent a check paying my tuition and fees. So today I get on the school e-mail and it tells me that i have had my classes dropped. even though I already payed tuition. and this is not the first time this has been done to me. I'm so sick of this ... i just want to.. arrrgh!  
Blogs of Doom

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff