Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Organization XIII Home Thread
If High School Musical was in Kingdom Hearts... Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What would you do?
I HATE High School Musical! I'd rather kill myself!
26%
 26%  [ 17 ]
I LOVE High School Musical! It would be awesome!
7%
 7%  [ 5 ]
I would deal with it ONLY becasue I am absolutely devoted to KH.
58%
 58%  [ 38 ]
I don't care either way....O_0
7%
 7%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 65

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 10:41 pm
I would absolutely loathe playing through the HSM world. I would only do it because I absolutely love Kingdom Hearts. What do you think?  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 11:58 pm
I saw the movie once, and it wasn't too bad. But then it started getting all this over hyped s**t and now I absolutely cannot stand it at all. If they put it in Kingdom Hearts, I am gonna s**t bricks and then mail them to Square Enix and Disney and b***h at them.  

NocturnalWeapon

Erufite Mythlis
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 3:51 am
I'd deal w/ it because im extemely devoted 2 KH
i hate HSM w/ a burning passion  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 9:04 pm
High school the musical is an abomination of Disney. They just keep making sequals of the damn things thinking that every kid in the world likes it. When most of us who grew up on Disney know that classic Disney was what made you watch Disney. You went to Disney land to experience the classic fantasies that were the old Disney movies.

One of the things I adore about King dom Hearts is the fact that they brought back classic Disney. They brought back Cinderella, Beauty And the Beast, The Lion King, The old Mickey Mouse Cartoons, The little Mermaid. Stuff that most of us grew up on.

High School The Musical and Hanna Montana will never match up to the magic that Disney use to have. If they brought that into Kingdom Hearts, I would truly be dissappointed. I would still play cuz I love Kingdom Hearts, but I would hope that the High school the musical world was optional. If so, I would totally skip it...

But then again....it would be interesting to see what they do with it. Prolly do some corney sing along thing. If it's that , then it will be skipped, but if it actually plays an important role in the story, I would be interested in how they put that into play. But know that I will be scarred for life if they used it in KH.  

NocturnalWeapon

Rainboner

Naughty Receiver

8,575 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 4:12 pm
i think that it would be like the Little Mermaid level in KH2. but it would be funny for me  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 9:01 am
Sorry, but I don't think HSM will work for KH. The only way I can see it is if HSM is a mini mission just like Hundred Acre Woods. There's no villain in HSM, only small drama problem. Therefore, it would be useless to have it as a world unless you want to create it as a mini mission.  

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

NocturnalWeapon

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 8:16 pm
Well...you could always make all those stupid high school kids villains...I mean it's waht's killing Disney...why not make them new villains in KH. Or make them higher breeds of Heartless....who knows...gotta think outside the box here.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 8:11 am
NocturnalWeapon
Well...you could always make all those stupid high school kids villains...I mean it's waht's killing Disney...why not make them new villains in KH. Or make them higher breeds of Heartless....who knows...gotta think outside the box here.

stare As stated before, only high school drama. It's pointless to make them villians over small drama such as failing grades or didn't got a date. In addition, they would become Heartless if the Heartless stole their hearts. However, they will never become "higher" breeds of Heartless; they would just be turn into one of them.  

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

Demonic121-

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 8:27 am
What if the made the high school musical people Evil and you had to beat them up.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 10:52 pm
Jisen Meizuki
NocturnalWeapon

stare As stated before, only high school drama. It's pointless to make them villians over small drama such as failing grades or didn't got a date. In addition, they would become Heartless if the Heartless stole their hearts. However, they will never become "higher" breeds of Heartless; they would just be turn into one of them.
Again, I'm just thinking outside the box. After all, I remember being in high school and turning all the people who gave me problems into villains in my stories. And it wasn't just some mundain every day sort of drama. I brought magical into as well. Not to give high school the musical credit, as it is just stupid drama, but hey, you can easily take some silly high school kid and turn him into something more.

Speaking of High school the Musical, anyone notice that Gaia is now PROMOTING high school the musical?

Gaia has failed me. Gaia has truly failed me. As if every lunch box, mug, pen, pencil, and every thing you can think of isn't promoting the damn thing.  

NocturnalWeapon

Lucia Redgrave

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 11:27 pm
Death would be upon the KH gaming community gonk  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 7:28 am
@ Demonic121: Read my second post and you'll get my answer.

@ NocturnalWeapon: That is true that we can turn them into villains in our story. In addition, I was also thinking with KH logical laws too. It won't work if the HSM have small drama.... unless you have bullies. sweatdrop

As for Gaia promoting HSM, yeah, it was terrible. For a moment, I thought we were getting lousy t-shirts with HSM logo on it. However, I was surprised that it was microphone. To be honest, that prize is not bad. You can make a cosplay with microphone such as forming a band or being a singer.  

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

Darshis

Fashionable Vampire

3,150 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 11:29 am
rofl I'd like to see Disney try... Simply because ONLY the devoted fans of KH would buy the game to play it... Everyone else would have a BBQ outside of the "Magical Kingdom" to protest lol rofl  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 1:39 am
Seriously, if one of those kids was a villian, I could just see it...

" Like OMG! you messed up my hair and spilled juice on my new shoes!!! "
* one winged angel starts playing in the background. *

" i AM NOW GOING TO TURN ALL OF YOU INTO HEARTLESS! "  

NocturnalWeapon

PRicanTeen

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 8:14 am
na, the first one got kinda annoyin, but if they put it in kh i think it would like kinda be a waste of a world!  
Organization XIII Home Thread

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff