Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)
The Millennium Prophecy (Open) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ryxga

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 1:27 pm
This is the first RP of this type that I have ever done, and it is normally not too popular. In away, this is another 'Lax RP,' but in the sense of adding created characters to have an absolute war against eachother, bringing in specific abilities to be wary of. So, we'll see how it pans out.

Storyline:
The Millennium Earl has organized a council of the most diobolical minds known in the universe. The seemingly immortal Earl called upon those who have fallen, and revived them to their fullest sense, to bring about the enslavement and possible destruction of the World as we know it! There has been resistence though. The Black Order has intialized the revival of warriors of the past as well, but will they make it in time?!?

Rules
1. Be active
2. Please try not to Godmod (i.e. The Millennium Earl can create Akuma, but we don't need an army of a quadrizillion)
3. You may be whoever you wish, from any anime, just PM me with the character info with the PM Topic: Millennium
4. Stay within you're limits (i.e. Naruto cannot use Inuyasha's Iron Reaver Soul Stealer. That would be wrong.)
5. Be Semi-Literate at least. (No 1337, spam, flames, etc. Take it to PMs. If you have a problem contact me >.> )
6. Try to enjoy this. I am trying something I've never seen done well before >.>  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 1:30 pm
Characters:
Antagonists:
1. The Millennium Earl, played by Ryxga

Protagonists:
1. Son Goku, Played by oreck01

Neutral
1. Dante, played by Distantone

Ryxga

Ryxga

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 10:13 pm
Bios:

Name:
Anime: (Where you state what anime the character is from)
Alliance: (Good, Bad, Neutral)
Description: (Backstory, mainly)
Abilities:
Pic: (You can find one, I know you can)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Millennium Earl
Anime: D. Gray Man
Alliance: Antagonist
Description biggrin espite appearances, this guy is evil, evil, EVIL. Behind his heart-filled words and happy smile lie the evilest of creatures. This guy is the Millennium Earl (or Earl of Millennium), and it's his goal to deliver mankind to destruction. He's on his way to destroy God's world, starting with the eradication of a material called "Innocence", which has the ability to destroy akumas and defeat the Earl. Since he's not too fond of that option, the Millennium Earl began to make an army of demons--akuma--to become his slaves and weapons; his tools for leading the world on to it's death.

Not much is known about the Millennium Earl's past, but roughly 7000 years ago he appeared and was defeated by an ancient civilization that discovered and utilized Innocence. Unfortunately for them, it brought about the Great Flood mentioned in the bible, or the "Three Days of Darkness" as the prophecy in the form of a cube stated. All the ancient civilization could do was leave a prophecy for the new world, and hope that they could once again defeat the Millennium Earl before he tried to lead the world on the path to death once more.

7000 years later, the Millennium Earl appeared again.

The Millennium Earl appears to humans who have great despair in their hearts; usually to people whom have recently lost a loved one, or something they cherished deeply. He designs a skeleton with metal plating graphed to the skull and offers to bring back the lost loved one; all he needs is the voice of one who was close to them to cry out. Once the fool does that, the loved one's soul is pulled from the afterlife and trapped within the skeleton, and it immediately transformed into an akuma; a killing machine with the ability to evolve. But since akuma need to kill humans in order to grow stronger and evolve, the Millennium Earl can't have them running around as giant ugly creatures, can he?

He usually orders the newly-revived loved one to kill the fool desperate enough to beg for their loved one's revival and wear their skin. Unable to resist, the akuma do as their told and kill the person responsible for their revival, and insert their akuma skeleton in through the mouth of the freshly dead human. Then they walk around wearing the human corpse while they kill more and more humans, until they can evolve.

Other than that, the Earl has the ability to appear and disappear as he pleases, as well as use some form of dark energy attack. Don't forget that he can also summon akuma form wherever he pleases, and carries around a sentient umbrella named "Lero" that he can use as a sword.

The Millennium Earl has tow very different personalities: the first one is the cheerful, even polite and playful guise he usually approaches people with. He can almost seem kind--in a sadistic sort of way, but his other personality is that of a raving psychopath intent on destroying and killing everything and anything around him. It's the side of his he usually hides, since bringing that out just wouldn't be fun♥
Abilities: Controlling Akuma and Noahs, Re-creating the dead when someone calls, Controlling Noah's Ark, summoning a sword that can make one a Noah, as well as making one fall into their darkest despairs, Using dark energy, supposed immortlity, the ability to change into a human, and the ability to appear with a different hat every single meeting.
Pic:User Image
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Name: Goku
Anime: DragonBallZ
Alliance: Good
Description: Originally named Kakarotto (カカロット, Kakarotto?, addressed as Kakarrot in English adaptations),[7] Goku is born a member of a fictional race of extraterrestrials called Saiyans, born with a lowly power level of 2.[8] Shortly following his birth, Goku is sent from his home, a fictional planet named Vegeta, to prepare Earth for sale on the intergalactic market by destroying all its life.[9] Due to an injury to his head that caused him severe amnesia, Goku forgets his purpose, and instead focuses on becoming stronger for little more than the pleasure of it.[9] Goku meets a brilliant 16-year-old teenage girl named Bulma, the desert bandit Yamucha, and two shapeshifters named Oolong and Pu-erh. As the series continues, most of the characters introduced are basic parodies of characters found in Journey to the West.[10] He also encounters one his closest friends, Krillin, and others during his training. Participating in several Tenkaichi Budokai, Goku also battles foes-turned-allies such as Tenshinhan and Chaozu, as well as Piccolo Daimao's offspring of the same name.

During his early adulthood, Goku meets his older brother, Raditz, an encounter that results in his death. Following the wish for his revival from the Dragon Balls, Goku continues to face other enemies thereafter linked to his heritage, such as Vegeta and Freeza. As the series continues, the focus on Goku's past is shifted away from as new enemies are introduced simply as threats to the fictional universe. After his encounter with Freeza, Goku trains his child, Son Gohan, to be his successor. Goku sacrifices himself during the battle against Cell, leaving Gohan to succeed him. Goku returns seven years later from the afterlife to visit Earth and participate in the 25th Tenkaichi Budokai, however is drawn into a battle for the universe against an extraterrestrial genie named Majin Buu. During the Tenkaichi Budokai ten years after Boo's defeat, Goku meets Buu's human reincarnation, Uub, and takes off with him in the end of the story, intending to train him as a successor (until Dragon Ball GT) after realizing that his previous successor, Gohan, had prioritized his education over his fighting.

Abilities: Great martial arts skill, Super Saiyan modes, Kamehameha, Spirit Ball
Pic: >Link<
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Name biggrin ante
Anime: Devil may cry
Alliance: Neutral
Description biggrin ante is a mercenary dedicated to exterminating demons, a mission he follows in pursuit of those that killed his mother and corrupted his brother. He is the son of Sparda, a demon of great power that rebelled against the demon emperor and defeated his army. As a result of his demonic heritage he possesses numerous superhuman abilities which he uses in combination with a variety of weapons to accomplish his goals.
Abilities:Great sword and gun skills. his sword is rebellion, and his dual pistols are ebony and ivory
Pic: User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 3:51 pm
hopefully this will do. User Image  

oreck01

DistantOne

Dapper Humorist

11,600 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 6:04 pm
out in the woods near some town their are some akuma roaming the area looking for something or someone, all are level 2s, one is looking into a bush when someone taps its back and it turns to have a gun touch its forhead "looking for me ugly?" Dante says then shoots it befor it can move "humph guess not anymore right?" he says then turns and walks away  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 6:23 pm
I guess we can start....

A few more level one Akuma, (large creatures with souls trapped inside them, in the shape of a ball surrounded by cannons. Their bullets contain their blood, which contains a virus that covers the victim in black satanic stars and can infect and decompose a human's body.) appear around the man. Their cannons aim for him, and one fires off. The grotesque face seemingly cries in pain as it shoots them off, one by one. The others stay still. Without much motive, the person in front of them is nothing but a mere human that may or may not allow them to grow to a level 2 akuma. Considering the Earl's orders, their only job was to eliminate those re-created by the Black Order, and with no smell nor insignia of the Black Order, there was only bloodlust that made the one akuma fire.  

Ryxga

DistantOne

Dapper Humorist

11,600 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 9:54 pm
"humph! is that all you can do?" he says and jumps on the bullets and makes his way up to it "too bad you dont know more tricks!" he says and cuts through its face with his sword  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 11:07 pm
The masked face grimmaces and shatters, leaving a tortured and suffering soul being released into Heaven. This activates the other three Akuma that had surrounded him to react and shoot their cannons simultaneously. A level 2 was there as well, and decided to join in the fire by adding its own specialty technique. It was a young level two, being as it had just killed a human that allowed him to evolve, and with its unsteadiness and odd powers, it spewed noxious fumes from its mouth in dark green-like puffs. "Foolesh hooman. Yoo heve nu IDEAR whatz yoo fights!" Being just a head with a level one face on its left cheek, with elongated arms to support it, he slurred his already odd speech as he vomitted fumes at the intruder.

Somewhere far away, the Earl appears to a small child, who had lost his mother to the raging war in Japan, the area of the Earl's rule. His appearance startled the child, but the Earl's smile seemed to lighten the shock of the odd creature in front of him. Largely built and wearing a huge smile that would make even the most fearless of people wither in fear, the small round glasses, and overly heightened top hat with checkered embroidery, he asked one simple question. "Would you like me to revive your mother? heart " The child, still shocked at the sudden appearence, nodded. The creature in front of him leaned closer and said with extreme care, "You have to show it to me! heart You can't revive your mother without you screaming out for her! heart " The child nodded, and, through the tears and sniffles, he screamed as loud as he could, "GIVE ME MY MOMMY BAAAACK!" and with that, a metal skeleton appeared and looked like it was being shocked. In a few seconds, it was fully animate, and it moved its limp head up, looking at the child. "Tommy...H-How could you?! YOU TURNED ME INTO AN AKUMA!?! WHY?!" The voice of Tommy's mother sent surges of happiness through the child, but fear because of the scolding. The Earl interrupted this reuniting by sounding an irritated 'ahem,' and simply ordered the akuma. "Now, Clarissa, if you will...kill this child and wear his skin. heart " The metal skeleton, removed itself from its frame, and began to walk toward the helpless child. "NO! TOMMY, RUUN!!" But the child had no idea what to do, opening his arms for a hug to acknowledge the second coming of his deceased mother. The child smiled, and laughed playfully, awaiting his mother, but his smile turned to anguish as the Earl laughed in a 'Fufufufu' style. The arm was jammed into the heart of the child, and he was killed instantly. As the metal creature opened the small child's mouth to crawl inside it, the Earl sang. "Happy birthday to you...happy birthday to you...happy birthday to my akumaaaaa... heart " He stopped when the child arose with a satanic star on its forehead. "Now, Clarissa, if you will, destroy as you will, and enjoy wearing that brat's skin. heart " With that, he disappeared into the shadows, holding his hat, and laughing his 'fufufufu'

((Wow, I made that waaaay more in-depth than I thought I would >.> ))  

Ryxga

DistantOne

Dapper Humorist

11,600 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 3:47 pm
dante twists around in mid air as he draws one of his guns and with it stops many of the incoming bullets while dodging others as he falls back to the ground and with his free hand redirects one of the bullets at the level two akuma the sending it straight into its mouth he lands on the ground "were you saying something?" he says cooly. the other akuma keep fireing at him "geez you guys have lousy aim!" dante steps out of the way of the attacks with ease "I'd love to stick around but I've gotta find out what the heck is going on, bye bye" he runs off into the forest  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 9:29 pm
In the forest, a bulky figure danced gleefully around a few trees. His childish demeanor and huge smile would intimidate most, but with his entire outfit, it almost fit. The flowing trench coat, the enormous top hat, and the small spectacles made him stand ot quite a bit. He stopped, and turned to see Dante. "Are you the one who has been defeating my beloved akuma? heart "  

Ryxga

oreck01

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 2:06 pm
Goku flew over the forest on his flying Nimbus when he suddenely felt a strong and dark presence there. "Huh? I feel a very strong power level and its seems to be coming over there. Strange I haven't felt like this since majin buu went evil." Goku leaned over toward the power level.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 7:04 am
"is that what those are? I thought they were demons, who are you who are you lockjaw?" dante says pointing his gun ebony to address the earl  

DistantOne

Dapper Humorist

11,600 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Ryxga

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 10:14 am
"Lockjaw? heart " He cocked his head to the side, pointing at himself. He withdrew his odd position, and pulled out an umbrella. "Weeeell, you can call me Earl-Tama*, if you will. heart " He bows slightly, holding one hand in front of him in a European bow. "And you are one of the players in the plaaaay! heart Now, I'll just watch how you defeat my playthings from up here... heart " He pulls out an umbrella and ascends to a tree, standing firmly on the very top, which is nowhere near physically possible...  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 2:22 pm
Goku finally made it to the strange power level when he saw a person standing on top of a tree. Strange. This demon seems to be very different from the others. And his smile...it may even freak Vegeta out and that's definitely a rare occasion. "Hey! Who are you!?"  

oreck01

DistantOne

Dapper Humorist

11,600 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 3:58 pm
"geez, an oddball with demon minions just what I want!" dante says as a lvl.2 akuma with a veild face and scythe-like claws jumps out of a tree high above him and plummets downward prepared to slash him to ribbons. dante says in a mock imitation of the earl "its party time! heart " and shoots at it with ebony a few times befor jumping out of the way and drawing his sword  
Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games