Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply T3h Movie World
Harry potter HBP trailer!~ Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Excited?!
  Yes!
  No!
  Eh, I'm not too bothered.
  Poll whore option~
View Results

ReturnToOz

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 1:33 pm
User Image
Yay, the trailer is finally out!
http://www.imdb.com/video/imdb/vi215810329/
So, are you all excited? Do you plan to see it?

I seriously can't wait! It's the same month as my Birthday so it will be like a Birthday gift. heart

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 1:36 pm
no i hate harry potter but my best friend is forcing me to see it stare  

pepper79

6,750 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100

JaeJae09

Magnetic Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 2:52 pm
AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH *runs around waving arms in the air*

im sooo EXCITED!!!! i love harry potter!! this one is going to be awesome! i hope  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 3:00 pm
Meh... now that they are getting into the larger books... starting at The Goblet of Fire, they can't fit it all in. I hated Order of the Phoenix... hopefully they just end it with Half Blood Prince... its got a good cliffhanging ending and just stop making the movies all together. Its an insult to the book and those to lazy to read it. The Prisoner of Azkaban was the best movie in my mind... because they could actually fit the entire book into a movie  

Misfit_the

Rishon

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 6:17 pm
i stopped reading and watching the movies after they took too long releasing the 5th book, i got too bored waiting for it to comeout and dering that time of waiting for the next book the i realised that books take too much from the Lord of the Rings and that i don't want to read about a bunch of pimply faced teenagers waving a stick around.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 10:34 pm
ninja For the benefit of Mr. Kite...

I actually hated the books since the fifth one (none of them beat Goblet of Fire), so I really loved the fifth movie. It took everything out that should have been taken out, and it really made the material interesting for me...so I'm super excited for the next movie. The sixth book really did nothing for me...but the trailer made it seem more focused and driven. I can only hope that the full movie delivers...

...there will be a show tonight. domokun

jfnbhgurkddhj8
Crew

x_delicious angel_x

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 3:42 am
I will more than likely see it, but because its taken them SO long to get everything out so far, I think people grew out of the "harry potter is cool" phase. Not many people actually like it. I honestly dont know why they bother to continue, Im sure they are losing more money then they are making. Especially so when they are finished making a movie of all the books. Im sure not many people will go see the movie of the last book. Whenever they plan to get that out. Plus, I think the actors would be to old to play their teenage characters.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 10:28 am
I haven't even seen the fifth one. Although I saw the HBP trailer yesterday, and it looked intriguing. But I hated the last three books, and pretty much hate all the movies too (except for the third), so I probably won't see it.  

Quixotic Faye

Nanakittie

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 10:48 am
I just finished re-reading the series, and I've been looking forward to this movie for a while. I was, however, disappointed with the fifth movie. they left out so much, so I'm hoping that David Yates redeems himself with this and the next two movies. I was pleased to hear that he's making the last book into two movies, so maybe they'll be able to cover the end of the story better.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 8:29 am
jwfab8988
I will more than likely see it, but because its taken them SO long to get everything out so far, I think people grew out of the "harry potter is cool" phase. Not many people actually like it. I honestly dont know why they bother to continue, Im sure they are losing more money then they are making. Especially so when they are finished making a movie of all the books. Im sure not many people will go see the movie of the last book. Whenever they plan to get that out. Plus, I think the actors would be to old to play their teenage characters.
ninja Got a brand new shipment of electrical equipment...

I'd be pissed if they got this far and didn't just finish the series. It would be a slap in the face. xD!
Also, I think that the actors still look young enough to be playing the movie's age...but old enough to not look awkward.
They're waiting just enough time between the movies to not overload everyone, but they're making it quick enough that people are still caring.
I think people are still hyped on Harry Potter, at least...it's only been a year since the series ended.

...it's addressed to the bottom of the sea. domokun

jfnbhgurkddhj8
Crew

morbid_beauty

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 1:37 pm
pepper79
no i hate harry potter but my best friend is forcing me to see it stare

your a good friend! biggrin lol...i'm really excited...although it's not my favorite book...i do hope it's better than GoF...order of the pheonix was a step up of that...but still wasn't up to my (or many potter fans expectations)...so lets hope this is a good one! I don't like the two part movie for the last one though...PoA has been one of my favorite movies...but i still didn't like how they didn't explain the Marauders...still awesome though...they should let Cauron direct the last flick!  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 5:48 pm
Otakkun
jwfab8988
ninja Got a brand new shipment of electrical equipment...

I'd be pissed if they got this far and didn't just finish the series. It would be a slap in the face. xD!
Also, I think that the actors still look young enough to be playing the movie's age...but old enough to not look awkward.
They're waiting just enough time between the movies to not overload everyone, but they're making it quick enough that people are still caring.
I think people are still hyped on Harry Potter, at least...it's only been a year since the series ended.

...it's addressed to the bottom of the sea. domokun

yeah...and if you look at the High School Musical movies they are mostly in their twenties but they still look like teens in a way so i dont think the harry potter characters are going to look old.  

JaeJae09

Magnetic Fatcat

the_forgotten_thought

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 4:04 pm
Misfit_the
Meh... now that they are getting into the larger books... starting at The Goblet of Fire, they can't fit it all in. I hated Order of the Phoenix... hopefully they just end it with Half Blood Prince... its got a good cliffhanging ending and just stop making the movies all together. Its an insult to the book and those to lazy to read it. The Prisoner of Azkaban was the best movie in my mind... because they could actually fit the entire book into a movie

it's a good cliffhanger, but they need to finish the series, no matter how fricken old the actors are in the end (which will be old since the 7th is gonna be a 2 parter.) i agree though, order of the pheonix sucked!

i like your siggy.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 11:15 am
Obviously I like harry potter *poits to sig* but I dont have high hopes for the movie. I HPB was the last book in the series that I actually liked so I realllllly hope they do a nice job sad

The first two movies were the only ones that I really enjoyed though, after that they were alittle 'blah' to me, and left out alot of important things or spent ten thousand years on quidditch and not enough time on plot.

Ohwell, miracles happen, I'll see it in theaters sweatdrop  

Dr Crane

fangirl101

Brave Pumpkin

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 12:06 am
I cant wait I love the books and the movies.  
T3h Movie World

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff