Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Counter:
  . . .
View Results

Strideo
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 7:55 am
This is a passageway that leads roughly from east to west. It's walls are made of natural cave stone but there are many recesses carved into the walls that have been filled with skeletons and various bones. It looks like the east end of the passage opens into a wider area.

Go West along the passage
Go East toward the open area

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 7:56 am
User Image

Hey guess what? ZOMBIES!

The uncanny sight of the undead confronts you! Put them to rest!

Quick! Generate a random number between 1-15!

Strideo
Crew

SPI -14 generated a random number between 1 and 15 ... 2!

SPI -14

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 12:38 pm
Jad came through the south opening, "What?! more?! At this rate, I'm gonna run out of rockets!" He fired the bazooka to make a smokescreen, his foot landing in a corpse as he dashed past. Jad held back bile.  
disliker of the mary sue generated a random number between 1 and 15 ... 3!
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 1:15 pm
hm here a more open area. what more zombies!!!!!!!!  

disliker of the mary sue

iMonochromatic generated a random number between 1 and 15 ... 5!

iMonochromatic

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 2:26 pm
Taking a dagger out of the holster on my thigh, I took a defensive stance. I knew there was a zombie here, perhaps hiding in one of the many alcove in the cavern walls.

The shattering of bone alerted me to it's presence. The zombie stepped out from the alcove just as I threw the blade. It sliced through the rancid flesh like a hot knife through butter.

"Stupid zombies," I muttered angrily

(currently 4 kills inc. this post - 22)

User Image
Click it nao.
User Image

Okami Ameras generated a random number between 1 and 15 ... 12!
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 3:53 pm
I step into the next area, and I see more zombies. They turn towards me, and I ready my guns.  

Okami Ameras
Crew

Evolved Mystic

27,825 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Advent Attendee 50

Okami Ameras
Crew

Evolved Mystic

27,825 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 4:00 pm
I shoot as they approach, watching their heads explode in bloody fireworks or their heads fly everywhere. 5 fall in the approach.

I slowly start to circle the group, still shooting them in the heads. 5 fall, and then they start getting close.

I nearly back into one and I kick it hard in the neck, spraying blood everywhere. I do a flip, nailing another one in the skull, and I flee to the east.  
Mama Ame generated a random number between 1 and 15 ... 10!
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 8:11 pm

Ame stepped inside, noticed the skeletons in the walls and then noticed the zombies.

It was beginning to be a very common occurance. They no longer shocked her. It was like "Hey, its a zombie. Cool."

There were three this time. It seemed as if somebody had already taken care of the rest. One looked as if it was wearing a purple bathroom with ducks on it, furry bath slippers, and a purple towel wrapped over its grotesque head like a turban. Another was purely skeleton, and the third was dressed as a tennis player. On top of that they had a puppy![/p]

Ame saw the puppy and decided she couldn't hurt it. The zombies however...

She was tired, and didn't really feel like doing anything elaborate. She took aim with her bow. The tennis player was knocked down. The other two noticed this and poked at their comrade. When he didn't move they turned to Ame.

Ame hated movies now. These zombies weren't slow. They were fast! She ducked out of the way. She already had her knife ready. She plunged it into the zombies chest. She wasn't sure if she had a heart. She she gave the knife a good twist anyways. The zombie screetched and then dropped to the floor.

Now the skeleton was left. This was going to be a challenge. How did you stop a skeleton?

You stopped it by breaking it. Ame loved her axe. She gave a good wack at the pile of bones and it crumbled to the ground. The skeletal hand whithered for several minutes before coming to a still.

"Hah!" Ame yelled, rushing past the bones and heading west.

Mama Ame
Vice Captain

Shy Conversationalist

Mr. If generated a random number between 1 and 15 ... 13!

Mr. If

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 12:25 pm
As Mr. If entered from the east side of the passage he saw the large group of zombies milling about grasping at the bones and rotting corpse parts they had scattered about the area. He quickly drew the brass key ring from his pocket and this time unlatched it to pull a key carved entirely from bone from the ring. This brings new meaning to the term skeleton key Mr. If thought to himself as he tossed the key to the ground between the zombies and himself.

As soon as the key landed the zombies looked toward Mr. If with blood thirsty gleams in what eyes they had among them but it made no difference. The key suddenly pulled bones from the recesses in the walls toward it as though by a powerful magnetic force! All the appropriate pieces came together to form a tall menacing skeleton. A black cloak formed upon the skeleton's back as though made from pure darkness and a golden circle began to materialize as though from molten metal forming a crown upon the skeleton's head. Lastly a great scythe appeared in the horrible thing's hand which he immediately used to decapitate the nearest zombie without hesitation.

This was Thralk the skeleton lord who had been formed by ancient necromancer. Thralk swiftly began to cut the zombies into shreds with a shriek of vile laughter but when only a few remained he turned to look at Mr. If and raised a bony hand to point at him.

"Yoooou think you're ffffit to comand meeeee?!" the skeleton said in a raspy voice like dry sand. "I sssshall lead my ownnnn minionsssss!"

Of course. Thralk was a treacherous and dangerous thing. But the summoning key had a fail safe. Mr. If dispelled the spell that had summoned the skeleton lord and the bones collapsed into a pile the cloak, crown, and scythe vanishing.

Mr. If grabbed the bone key and fled westward.

Zphal generated a random number between 1 and 15 ... 13!
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 4:11 pm
Zphal punted her zombie-head-soccer-ball at the zombie closest to her. The head smashed into the other's head, taking it off. Both heads rolled. Zphal giggled and blasted the remaining two with her shotgun, listening to the deafening sound of her death-dealing reverberate off the smooth cave walls. The echo persisted down the hall in each direction. She continued jauntily along, a spring in her step.  

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

Strideo
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 4:11 pm
disliker of the mary sue
hm to set a trap i put some land mines i found in the tomb. (what land mines were doing here one can only imagine)
No you don't. I'm deleting these posts because you aren't capable of taking a hint and realizing that the other person doesn't want to play along. This is a warning.  
Metal Android_19 generated a random number between 1 and 15 ... 8!
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 10:59 am
Continues through the cave ninja

19: "More zombies! Head to the open area, its our only hope!"  

Metal Android_19

Molecular Atrophy generated a random number between 1 and 15 ... 5!

Molecular Atrophy

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 5:58 am
West.

Edit later.

-The Insane Faerie- generated a random number between 1 and 15 ... 13!
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 12:11 am
Since it worked before, it might as well work now.

"SIIIILENT NIIIGHT!
HOOOOOLY NIIIIGHT!
SOOOOOON OF GOOOOD!
LOOOOOOVE'S PURE LIGHT!"

The zombies nearby screamed and dropped to the floor nearby. Naomi felt a lot better as she kept going.

-The Insane Faerie-

4,650 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
"WNW" ☼Why Not World☼

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items