Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Erufite Mythlis
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 5:00 am
Ok ive seen screen shots released at the DKE3713 conventon
of 358/2 days and it shows the XIV member
358/2 DAYS: A LOOK AT THE MYSTERIOUS 14TH MEMBER
They show Riku while he still has his blind fold on (remember this is while Sora is still asleep) fighting XIV. As they fight riku throws Sora's Kingdom key at them telling them the one they have is a fake.

Here's the dialogue:
358/2 DAYS: A LOOK AT THE MYSTERIOUS 14TH MEMBER

This a very dramatic scene from the 358/2 Days trailer. Riku and the 14th member confront one another outside the Beast's Castle. It appears they have just battled, and that the 14th has lost.
The 14th collapses in pain, she is holding the Kingdom Key.
Riku closes in on her and lifts her hood, she resists.
He lifts one eye of the blindfold to see her face.
Riku's expression changes to that of surprise.

Riku: "Who are you? Why do you have the keyblade?"
14th: "Why are you dressed like a member of the Organization?"

So many mysteries surround the 14th member. Riku walks away from her, towards the castle.
Riku: "So no one interferes with Sora's sleep."

Her keyblade is sticking out of the ground.
Riku picks it up and hurls it toward her.

Riku: "What you have... That keyblade must be a fake."
14th: "Don't tell me that! You're deceiving too!"
Riku: "Indeed, maybe I'm the one who doesn't exist."

Then thee are pix and dialogue of the XIVth fighting w/ Axel:
The 14th member is also shown fighting with Axel. It seems though Xemnas may have welcomed her warmly, she is having trouble in the Organization.
In front of the Twilight Town mansion.

Axel: "You're gotta be kidding! Don't make a fool out of me."

The 14th member turns to yell at Axel.
Appearing in his hands are his chakrams covered in fire.
Axel and the 14th are confronting one another.

Axel: "I've decided. No matter how many times you escape, I will bring you back."

Also XIV talking 2 Namine {this is where I found out what her name was}:
The first screen shows another image of Namine talking to DiZ about Sora's memories.
Namine: "Regardless of how I assemble the memories, they begin to flow out... If another memory is connected, it can't return to it's original source.

In the second screen, Namine awaits the 14th's arrival inside the white room of Twilight Town mansion. It is the last scene in the trailer. It cuts off with the 14th member removing her hood, so her face is not seen.

The 14th comes to Namine's side.

Namine: "I wanted to meet you, Xion."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 6:09 am
We've already seen or have spoilers of what XIV's name is. However, I have some doubts about your information. It seems that most of the screens except toward the very end are mostly Roxas than XIV. Remember, Roxas is the ONLY member who wields the Keyblade. We do not know what is XIV's weapon and power. Only that she's a female member and her name is Xion.  

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

Doxu

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 10:50 am
I have yet to see or hear of any of this! Where is the link for these trailors or screen shots? I'm dying to know!  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 7:30 pm
i have not heard much about this new game and this is the first time i heard about the XIV member and i would love to hear more about this.  

keyblader00

3,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200

NocturnalWeapon

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 9:36 pm
Where did you find this?  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 7:01 am
Jisen Meizuki
We've already seen or have spoilers of what XIV's name is. However, I have some doubts about your information. It seems that most of the screens except toward the very end are mostly Roxas than XIV. Remember, Roxas is the ONLY member who wields the Keyblade. We do not know what is XIV's weapon and power. Only that she's a female member and her name is Xion.

Terra Ven and Aqua also have keyblades (just examples)
there are many keybearers  

Erufite Mythlis
Crew

Erufite Mythlis
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 7:05 am
i got these at khinsider.com  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 8:20 am
That's true, but that was because they were the first Keybladers. Remember, Xigbar told Sora that he does not look like the first Keybladers.  

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

Erufite Mythlis
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 3:10 am
Jisen Meizuki
That's true, but that was because they were the first Keybladers. Remember, Xigbar told Sora that he does not look like the first Keybladers.[/quote
Birth by Sleep takes place like 20 yrs. b4 the 1st KH.
Supposedly master Xehanort was, and whoever the guy in the dark suit is that follows him around,
and terra ven and aqua

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 9:41 am
Jisen Meizuki

Actually Xion does use the Keyblade(and Riku accuses her of using a fake) we aren't sure if its real or not and I don't expect to know until 358/2 is released
I probably should've added that in my thread ^_^;  

Kyohei Suzumiya

Clean Millionaire

3,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200

7-4 GD Nation

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 8:08 pm
actually the truth is that Xion is actually Aquas nobody or relation to aqua in one way its all in resemblence of the original three
Terra resembles Xemnas

ven with Roxas

Aqua to Xion

that is why she has a keyblade mates  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 1:41 pm
7-4 GD Nation
actually the truth is that Xion is actually Aquas nobody or relation to aqua in one way its all in resemblence of the original three
Terra resembles Xemnas

ven with Roxas

Aqua to Xion

This has not been proven in any way whatsoever.  

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

7-4 GD Nation

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 5:57 pm
oi mate none of these theories have actually been proven but that one is just the lead theory and makes the most sense  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 12:20 am
Wow o: Interesting.  

Tyki Miku

Erufite Mythlis
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 4:12 am
7-4 GD Nation
Terra resembles Xemnas

ven with Roxas

Aqua to Xion

ven w/ roxas makes some possible sense but.........
NNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOO
AQUA IS IN BBS WHICH IS LIKE 20 YEARS BEFORE THE ENTIRE KINGDOM HEARTS THING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XION IS IN 358/2 DAYS WHICH IS WHILE SORA IS ASLEEP!!!!!!!!!!!! AQUA CANT BE XION CAUSE SHE'D BE LIKE 40 SOMETHING!!!!!!!!!!!!! XION IS LIKE A TEENAGER  
Organization XIII Home Thread

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff