Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply Roleplaying
Underworld rp Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MrSkelli

Dapper Gaian

3,800 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 3:16 pm
you've died and was sent to the under world you meet a strange person he's not exactly what you'd expect in the underworld.and he's says"name please"
the rules are all basically the same as others,you can add pictures a bio stuff like that but i dont really care.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 11:31 pm
After I closed my eyes, I felt myself fall slowly onto a hard surface. I was standing. I looked around, and saw nothing but darkness. I didn't want to take a step forward, because I was worried that I would trip and fall down into a deep, dark hole all the way down to hell.

Then, in the distance afar, I saw a tall, slim figure. I walked towards it. As I walked closer, its features were getting clear. It had long, messy hair and brown fur. I then realised that it had a lion's head, and the hair was its mane. It was a brown coloured lion, and it was holding a clipboard, writing. I decided to ask it about this place.

"Excuse me...
Man: "Name Please."
"Germaine Turner."

After interrupting me, he evaporated into thin air. I stood there, staring blankly, shocked. What was about to happen next? I didn't know. All I knew was, it'd definitely be weird.

------------------------------
Hey guys, I'm a new member of the guild, I hope I'm doing this right. whee  

kanji96

MrSkelli

Dapper Gaian

3,800 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 1:33 pm
(remember keep funny i probly forgot to mention its a comedy )  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 11:47 pm
I... I can't breathe..., help meeeee........

I open my eyes, hmmm, I don't remember closing them. I looked around, and saw... nothing. "Where the hell am I??!!" I cried out.

"The front gate. This is the underground, to be more specific," a voice said behind me.

I turned around, and gasped in horror. A terrible creature is standing behind me! It is... it is...!!!!!!! Oh *beep*, it is just a brown lion, holding a pen and a clipboard.

"Name please," said the lion in a bored voice.

"I am... umm..." damn, what is my name? "umm... uh...."

"Forgotten your name, huh? Don't worry, it happens all the time. I am just being put here by the big boss to make the underground look busier and more organized and stuff, you know? No registration is actually needed, heehee," said the lion, "Feel free to go."

"Mister...!" But before I could ask him a question, he disappeared into the thin air with a small poof.  

BeHappyBeJoyful

oOFuniPuniOo

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 2:23 am
the last thing i remembered was a continuous BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPing soung in my hospital room, and when i opened my eyes i was in the total darkness, i walk to fin an exit but found nothing..." where the hell am i???!!!!!" suddenly out of no where a huge horrible lion like beast appeared and answered "duh?! you just said it!!!!" out of fright i lift a huge boulder that happens to appear out of no where and threw it at him....

lion:" haha miss me" *PAK!!!* "ouch!!!"hey what was that for??!!!

"w-w-who the h-h-heck are you???!!!"

lion: "hey im suppose to ask you that questions... hmmmmmmmm stare anyway lil miss name plsss"

"its amethyst"

lion:*searches the name* hmm., yup your name is here *hands a ticket*

"????"

lion:"your ticket, enjoy hell ^^"

i was about to ask him what he meant but he just poofe out.... "i might find new friends there oh well.... TO HELL!!!! 4laugh " *skips along to hell*  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 2:25 am
I looked around. This is really boring. There is practically nothing and no one here! I thought to myself. I took a few steps, and kicked a small stone on the ground in frustration. The stone somehow did a U-turn in mid-air and hit me on the nose. "*Beep*!! *Beep*!! Stupid stone!" I shouted in pain, holding my bleeding nose. Oh, great. I don't know you can still bleed after you died. I thought, rolling my eyes in disbelief.  

BeHappyBeJoyful

oOFuniPuniOo

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 2:27 am
while skipping along, heard someone shout, i ran to find him or her or it, hoping to make new friends ^^  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 2:32 am
Hearing skipping noises behind me, I turned around, while holding my nose, and see "ARRGGGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!!" I cried out, "nothing!!!!"  

BeHappyBeJoyful

oOFuniPuniOo

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 2:44 am
as i was looking for where the sound came from, i suddenly trip "ow ow ow.... itte, it hurts"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 3:19 am
As I was turning on the spot wandering where the skipping noise came from, something heavy suddenly came flying towards me!! "URGGGHHH!!" I cried, as the object knocked me backwards a few feet. I laid on the floor, couldn't get up, because the object had landed on top of me. After a few seconds, the object sits up (still on top of me!), and said "ow ow ow.... itte, it hurts". I groaned, and fainted.  

BeHappyBeJoyful

oOFuniPuniOo

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 3:30 am
"ouch that really hurts!!!!" *twiched* * looks down* eek OMG!!!!! OMG!!!! im sooooo sorry!!! hey!!! *no respons* hmmm *sits beside her an starts poking her* poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee this is fun 4laugh poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 5:44 am
I saw a flash of bright white light, and I thought I was going to heaven. But no, suddenly the white light turned to all black! And a sound said "Name please. Name please. Name please..." A TALKING LION WAS ASKING MY NAME!!! So I said" SHUT UP!!! SHUT UP!!! SHUT UP!!!" But the lion ignored me and kept on saying "Name please. Name please. Name please..." I WAS SOOOOOOO ANNOYED, I said "LOOK LION!!! THERE IS A UFO!!!" I pointed at his back. The lion turned around, and I ran away...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I ran till I was going to faint, just then I heard someone skipping happily behind me. I thought, whoever that is is coming after me! So I hid behind a wall and waited for her to pass by. I stuck out my foot and hoped the person would be tripped by me. YAY!!! IT WORKED!!! SHE TRIPPED ON HER FACE!!! But then I heard another person shouted "URGGGHHH!!" in shock. Oh no! I walk slowly towards them to appologise. But from afar, I saw a girl kept on poking a fainted person on the ground, so I stopped and stared eek ...  

Htims

BeHappyBeJoyful

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 6:19 am
I dreamt of beautiful things, I was flying over the sea, dolphines nudging me with their snouts. I was lying on soft grasses, cute puppies licking me, nudging me with their wet noses... ahhh...  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 11:40 pm
I stood there, staring at the girl who I tripped poking a fainted girl on the floor. No sign of the fainted girl waking up. I have to help to wake the girl!!! I ran towards them, helped poking the fainted girl...  

Htims

Roleplaying

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces