Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply Disappointing Movies
Spiderman 3? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Radioactive Pineapple

6,350 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 4:21 pm
I was really looking forward to watching it for months after seeing the two preceding spiderman movies. Then, I saw it. There was just so much hype built up that the movie didn't really meet that expectation.

I kinda disliked how they shied away from the traditional spiderman endings with him swinging from building to building telling some narrative speech (I loved those cry ) then implemented a slow dance scene with MJ. That just made it chick flicky which most people didn't pay to see. It's arguably a love story (I don't want to watch any of that!). That was really one of the few things that I really remembered (I didn't really remember the good parts, the bad parts overpowered them).

Overall, I really wish there would have been a little more action through it all.

But the scene I remember most of all was when Harry flew into the web in the ally and got knocked unconscious at the beginning of the movie...I thought it was horribly hilarious rofl

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 4:17 pm
Radioactive Pineapple
I was really looking forward to watching it for months after seeing the two preceding spiderman movies. Then, I saw it. There was just so much hype built up that the movie didn't really meet that expectation.

I kinda disliked how they shied away from the traditional spiderman endings with him swinging from building to building telling some narrative speech (I loved those cry ) then implemented a slow dance scene with MJ. That just made it chick flicky which most people didn't pay to see. It's arguably a love story (I don't want to watch any of that!). That was really one of the few things that I really remembered (I didn't really remember the good parts, the bad parts overpowered them).

Overall, I really wish there would have been a little more action through it all.

But the scene I remember most of all was when Harry flew into the web in the ally and got knocked unconscious at the beginning of the movie...I thought it was horribly hilarious rofl

I totally agree. 3nodding  

xxdarktearsxx

8,700 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100

Kerameia

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 5:16 pm
I was pretty disappointed too, because the movie left me feeling depressed. It felt like the entire movie was a playout of how Peter's life collapsed around him (his ego, his ruined relationship with MJ, the "dark side" of Spiderman...), and it ends like that with him and MJ sort of just slowdancing to their lost future...
yeah...i just found it kind of dark and depressing.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 4:09 am
I don't get why wearing the venom suit would turn Peter into an emofag.

Is this what the movie business is coming to, twisting stories to fit the terrible thing that is popular culture these days? From the cartoons and comics, I just remember him getting alot more violent and angry, not covering half his face with hair and whoring himself off.

Spiderman 2 was definately the best, and will remain the best. Unless they pick a good replacement for the guy that plays Peter. Can't remember what his name is, but he's WAY too geeky. I never remembered Peter Parker to be a complete nerd. Smart yes, loser with no friends, definately not.  

Sylvannas

R e p o r t L e t t e r

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 10:25 am
Radioactive Pineapple
I was really looking forward to watching it for months after seeingin the ally and got knocked unconscious at the beginning of the movie...I thought it was horribly hilarious rofl

i hate all of the spider man movies what the point lol  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 6:11 am
This movie bored me. I liked the first and the second, but seems like they couldn't show anything new... same old story.  

Akira Nakamura

xNiceSprite

Tipsy Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 1:15 pm
i hated it.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 2:39 pm
Bahh.
I only liked the first Spiderman, the last two were horrible. I don't think I even finished the second one. gonk

Sensation Ari

5,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200

sankapoo

8,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 8:30 pm
Akira Nakamura
This movie bored me. I liked the first and the second, but seems like they couldn't show anything new... same old story.

Ahh I couldnt stand any of them. Especially the Second one. My mother and I saw it in Theaters, She left half way through I think and I stayed. I remember sitting there thinking...the preview was amazing.l...wheres the amazing?! WHERE IS IT?! scream I almost fell asleep.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 1:44 am
I reckon it sucked because If harry was hit and alive for as long as he was at the end...... why didnt he heal???? And why didnt his face heal Because thats what that thing did.... the gas chamber thingy that gave him and his da the strength  

gOtHiC_MuSiC_DeVviL

Art Pandrome

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 2:13 pm
screw u retards! spiderman movies own  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 8:07 pm
I liked it but it just sucked in some places thats all WOW
We aren't retards  

gOtHiC_MuSiC_DeVviL

Trichromatism

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 1:10 am
Art Pandrome

Very compelling.

I thought Spiderman 3 was very disappointing, and with so much hype behind it, it made it even worse. It wasn't terrible but i thought it was a bad way to end a trilogy. But it doesn't really matter, with all the hype and advertising (especially with venom) behind it, it still made money.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 8:59 pm
Trichromatism
Art Pandrome

Very compelling.

I thought Spiderman 3 was very disappointing, and with so much hype behind it, it made it even worse. It wasn't terrible but i thought it was a bad way to end a trilogy. But it doesn't really matter, with all the hype and advertising (especially with venom) behind it, it still made money.
its always the way u get hyped then the movie sucks....

ohh and art pandrome just cos someone doesnt like a movie doesnt make them a retard as u called us???  

gOtHiC_MuSiC_DeVviL

Post Coital Cookie
Captain

Bloblike Loiterer

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 6:44 am
I never wanted to see it, but my ma decided she wanted to watch it on tv and I was on the comp, so occasionally I looked over and I thought I was going to fall out of my chair laughing when he was rocking the emo 'doo. I can't believe he did the emo hair swish though. That was effing hilarious!

Oh, and the movie pretty much sucked. It was a love story, though I'm not sure why. Kirsten Dunst scares me and I don't particular care for her as anyone's love interest. Eww.  
Disappointing Movies

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff