Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply T3h Movie World
Twilight movie realese date!!!! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jia Li chan

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 5:34 pm
HI!!!!! well as my title says this is going to tell you the realese date. At first it was December 12, 2008. Now they have it set at November 21, 2008. They did this because the 12th is the sopposed realese date for Harry Potter. Well just wanted you people to know!!!! blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 5:50 pm
omg thx. well the good news is it comes out sooner. yay! heart  

iceyprincessaqua_93

Fashionable Phantom

13,350 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Dark Mousett

6,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 7:20 pm
its comin out 3 weeks sooner than xpected
whee whee whee  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 5:24 am
i know i was exsited when i found out that it was comeing out soner then exspectid it should be a good movie i cant wait  

Venom916

Avid Reader Annie

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 9:52 am
If you have read the books and seen the actors that are to portray Edward and Belle you may run away from the theatres as fast as you can. They are NOTHING like they should be. And Jacob is supposed to be 6'8" or so and he may be 5'8" in the movie....Very VeryVery disappointing. emo  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 11:49 am
i personally agree with there actors but it all comes down to how well they act so dont judge them so quickly! and thanks for the update . . . not it comes out in the same month as my b-day and 4 days earlier than one of my friends lol ^.^  

Lonewolf-Bella

monkey_bubbles_1995

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 7:31 pm
i thought the harry potter movie was moved to next summer.......and yay!!! the twilight movies coming out sooner!!!!!  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 7:33 pm
Avid Reader Annie
If you have read the books and seen the actors that are to portray Edward and Belle you may run away from the theatres as fast as you can. They are NOTHING like they should be. And Jacob is supposed to be 6'8" or so and he may be 5'8" in the movie....Very VeryVery disappointing. emo

jacobs 6'8" in new moon after he goes through a growth spourt.....i think the actors are fine and they are fictional characters that wont always look like what you pictured them as.....every one pictures them differently........  

monkey_bubbles_1995

Sage_Hirihono

Interesting Friend

5,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 9:27 am
I'm not sure if it makes me happy or not....because I'm a Harry Potter Fan too....Now I have to wait till summer of '09 to see it...T-T But I'm happy that Twilight is coming out sooner...but I was cool with waiting too....I'd get to see them both....not far apart from each other....T-T I came home from swimming and a movie with a friend and she had me sit on the couch and this is the conversation that we had....

Mom: I have some good news and some bad news....which first....
Me: (I'm freaking out thinking something is terribly wrong....See I'm 18 and my mom is just now having another baby...>.< So I'm thinking it has to do with the baby.) Bad?
Mom: Harry Potter isn't coming out till summer of next year....
Me: WHAT?!?!?! BUT- BUT- I- BUT- WHY- THEY CAN'T- THAT'S SO MEAN!!! gonk
Mom:Good news?
Me: Yes please, though I have a feeling that my day is ruined....>.<
Mom: Guess what movie is taking it's spot?
Me: TWILIGHT!!!!! whee

So yeah....I'm happy...but sad....but happy.....

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 9:37 am
Yes, I loved them both, and I was so upset when when Harry Potter was cancelled, but so happy when Twilight was moved up. I think that Edward isn't as cute as he should be, and that James is like the hottest one there.  

vampiress2222

Sage_Hirihono

Interesting Friend

5,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 10:05 am
I don't see what people have against Robert Pattinson...he's pretty dang close to how I imagined Edward... and his acting is perfect. Again this is how I imagined Edward. I'm sure others imagined him differently. ^^ The only actors that I imagined differently were Carlisle Jasper, and Alice...for Carlisle I think it's mainly the hair...just alter the hair a tad and I'd be good....Jasper, again I think it's the hair that's throwing me off, and with Alice I always imagined her smaller, younger, and shorter hair. I have things against their hair I guess...>.< But other then that I'm good. ^^

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 1:44 pm
I never really liked twilight..all my friends read real vampire books and say that it sucks balls.

I read half of the first book and havent touched it since cuz it was sooooo boring and lame.  

komakibitch10

salt_of_the_sea

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 2:16 pm
I am glad that it is coming out early but I was sad too cause my birthday is the 12 of December.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 2:45 pm
I'm really happy it's coming out earlier. It almost makes up for the fact that they changed the release date of Harry Potter to July of 2009. sad  

Tales of Yore

monkey_bubbles_1995

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 3:30 pm
komakibitch10
I never really liked twilight..all my friends read real vampire books and say that it sucks balls.

I read half of the first book and havent touched it since cuz it was sooooo boring and lame.

what do you real vampire books....i agree with Sage_Hirihono....the actors are pretty good exept for some of their hair......and Alice should look younger  
T3h Movie World

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff