Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply T3h Movie World
Harry Potter HBP delayed release Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TheLostOne42

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 7:27 pm
Who else is angry?

One of the excuses is that they will make more money in the summer from families, which is ridiculous, because everyone will go out of their way to see it  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 7:50 pm
It was such a disappointment...I've been looking forward to the last couple of films since I finished reading the books. They're going to be amazing, though...I've yet to not like a HP film. The books are better though. Books are always better than the movie.  

Epiphany

pharaohs_sister

3,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 6:09 am
I want to see the movie NOW!!! crying  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 10:00 am
TheLostOne42
Who else is angry?

One of the excuses is that they will make more money in the summer from families, which is ridiculous, because everyone will go out of their way to see it

Ahahha 3nodding sweatdrop
Maybe.. maybe not.  

xxdarktearsxx

8,700 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100

RainWeaver1314

2,850 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 6:13 pm
im angry stare its really stupid, they should know how many fan's will become angry cuz of this! ...
i heard it was set back because Daniel will be doing his broadway thing...er... you know the one thing with the horse? or something like that...
and i also heard their going to split the last movie into two... anyone heard more about that?  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 9:33 pm
I was sad when I heard they were moving it back. I really really really wanted to see it and see it soon.  

salt_of_the_sea

Celtic Coffee

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 10:11 am
I am REALLY angry they did this! I have been reading the books since they first came out ,and hate the fact that, the series is over, and I still gotta wait probably another 3-4 yrs for the movies to end! They are dragging it out WAY too long, the series is over, end the movies.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 10:36 am
RainWeaver1314
im angry stare its really stupid, they should know how many fan's will become angry cuz of this! ...
i heard it was set back because Daniel will be doing his broadway thing...er... you know the one thing with the horse? or something like that...
and i also heard their going to split the last movie into two... anyone heard more about that?

Yes there going to split the last movie in half. Supposedly because so much happens, and its too much for one movie, which I kinda agree with. They have kind of down played Snape's roll in the movies, when he plays a major part in the last books. But it also angers me, because its just another way to draw out the movies and make as much money as they can before they end it.  

Celtic Coffee

RainWeaver1314

2,850 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 11:10 am
Celtic Coffee
RainWeaver1314

Yes there going to split the last movie in half. Supposedly because so much happens, and its too much for one movie, which I kinda agree with. They have kind of down played Snape's roll in the movies, when he plays a major part in the last books. But it also angers me, because its just another way to draw out the movies and make as much money as they can before they end it.
yeah snape is cool and i hate how they almost killed of his character in the recent films... they're drawing out the movies just to torture us lol, but seriously, its annoying as heck to wait for something just cuz they want money or something...  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 11:18 am
I was so mad when I heard that they were delaying the movie! I have been waiting and waiting for the last movies and I really want to see them! I just hope that they don't delay anymore.  

beverly_hills_90210_girl

420_Cannabis_Queen

Hilarious Lunatic

8,725 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 11:22 am
ya i want 2 see it 2  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 11:13 pm
Delaying the movie is sooooo annoying!

What are they going to do in the last one when Harry asks for help in the mirror when in the last movie it wasn't even given to him?

They're just making it worst for the fans and themsleves delaying it, they might get more money but the fan will be angry, I know I am.

Tillten

HoboWHORE

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 2:37 am
I only just heard about it...lol that's really homo :X  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 7:04 pm
too bad for u but twilight stole the spot!  

pepper79

6,750 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100

TheLostOne42

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 7:54 pm
Well I don't care for Twilight anyways  
T3h Movie World

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff