Reply Organization XIII Home Thread
what Organization member should really be superior? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

7-4 GD Nation

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 6:08 pm
I dont really think that Xemnas lived up to his rate as the superior who do you guys think from other games or from kingdom hearts should be superior?  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 8:08 am
To be quite honest, I can't picture any Organization members except Xemnas to be superior. After all, Xemnas had all the information about the Keyblade Battle (aka: theory of Xemnas as Terra) and he has a superb leadership of how to operate the system. Marluxia does want to overthrown Xemnas, but he's too... how should I put this? "immature" to control the Organization.

I don't think any other villains want to be superior of the Organization since their goal was world domination, not gathering the hearts to become whole.  

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

7-4 GD Nation

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 6:40 pm
oi see i think that Marluxia would be a good leader but the immature factor does come in but like that if before 1 they had a 0  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 5:14 am
Xemnas was the only nobody capable of leading. he knew all about hearts and kingdom hearts. had he not been leader, i doubt Org XIII would have known about becoming whole  

Jyxmere

Doxu

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 8:33 pm
I disagree. Keep in mind that the first 7 members knew about kingdom hearts, and the theories behind the heartless before they became Nobodies. They were all part of Ansem's scientific team.
Anyone of them could have held the information they needed to become whole.
Vexen would have made a decent leader. As for the members of the Organization that werent originals, I think Luxord.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 8:02 am
Doxu
I disagree. Keep in mind that the first 7 members knew about kingdom hearts, and the theories behind the heartless before they became Nobodies. They were all part of Ansem's scientific team.

stare Don't you mean first SIX members of the Organization. Saix wasn't part of the Ansem's scientific team.  

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

Doxu

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 8:09 pm
sweatdrop Sorry, havent played in a while, I forgot. Regardless, my point remains the same  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 4:36 am
Xemnas is the really the only one mentally fit to be the head of Organization XIII
I'm pretty sure that others could've have been at the top physically [excluding the period of time that Xemnas was that crazy knight guy]  

Erufite Mythlis
Crew

Zizima

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 9:03 am

It's really hard to imagine anyone else in the place of Mansex. o__o And Mansex already has the leader-personality. "OHHH, KINGDOM HEARTS, SHARE YOUR POWER WITH ALL NOBODIES!"

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 12:55 am
Zizima

It's really hard to imagine anyone else in the place of Mansex. o__o And Mansex already has the leader-personality. "OHHH, KINGDOM HEARTS, SHARE YOUR POWER WITH ALL NOBODIES!"

Oh god. XD  

Tyki Miku

NocturnalWeapon

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 11:09 pm
honestly I can only see mansex as leader.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 1:48 pm
NocturnalWeapon
honestly I can only see mansex as leader.

Agreed honestly I cant picture anyone else leading them and he is the only one that knows how to control Kingdom Hearts right? o.0'  

Mei-chwan

6,700 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Lupi Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 4:59 pm
Hmmm... I can't say I can see anyone but Xemnas as leader. But then, I don't think anyone (bar Marluxia) would want to lead, so that rules them out (sure Vexen wants to be respected, but I think he'd miss hiding away in his lab and experiments - leading would take up all his time).

Marluxia... His waving that scythe around at Vexen didn't really seem like a very leaderly thing to do - rather, it was horrid. He would be shot, stabbed and bashed if he lead. No one likes to be threatened... Well, not with bodily harm anyway.

Mansex... Well... The fact that he's so lame (it's not an insult, it's a fact and I love him for it) and the others follow him proves that he has something about him that makes him a good leader. I mean... With his dramatic speeches and wide gestures - cracks me up everytime and often makes me wonder what the hell he's done to make the others respect him enough to follow him. XD I wouldn't have it in me if I were one of the members, not without a good reason. I'd be too busy wondering what the hell he was on.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 9:26 pm
i think that zexion and lexaeus couldve made good leaders  

anima noctis

Dapper Elder

5,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250

kibascheza
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 9:50 am
xd