Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply Disappointing Movies
in my oppinion the worst movie ever!!! (will smith film) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Emo_Wuvs_Haylie

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 9:58 am
I am legend....more like "I am a f**". This movie was truly idiotic. I dont know how people can say it was a good movie. There was close to no plot, there was nothing that made it truly phenomanol in the least. I mean with his character he couldve been molded into soemthing alot better. letting the cute doggy die? that was ******** up crying . and they tried way too hard with the suspence, if for 15 mins nothing, NOTHING, happens but a dude walking aroudn an empty street with a gun in hand, i fall asleep. If you want to see I am legend, watch the hunting shows where the ppl do nothing but walk around aimlessly for 2 hours. by the time i got out of the theater i was ready to shoot myself in the head to get that crappy film out of my head. I AM LEGEND SUCKED!!!!!! hopefully will smith is better in hancock, havnt seen it yet. (and its not will smith's fault its the idiot who directed the movie, the book was way better). another thing is this movie seemed like a cheap imitation of 28 days later. not to mention extremly low budget. -10/10  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 10:09 am
the emo kyd
I am legend....more like "I am a f**". This movie was truly idiotic. I dont know how people can say it was a good movie. There was close to no plot, there was nothing that made it truly phenomanol in the least. I mean with his character he couldve been molded into soemthing alot better. letting the cute doggy die? that was ******** up crying . and they tried way too hard with the suspence, if for 15 mins nothing, NOTHING, happens but a dude walking aroudn an empty street with a gun in hand, i fall asleep. If you want to see I am legend, watch the hunting shows where the ppl do nothing but walk around aimlessly for 2 hours. by the time i got out of the theater i was ready to shoot myself in the head to get that crappy film out of my head. I AM LEGEND SUCKED!!!!!! hopefully will smith is better in hancock, havnt seen it yet. (and its not will smith's fault its the idiot who directed the movie, the book was way better). another thing is this movie seemed like a cheap imitation of 28 days later. not to mention extremly low budget. -10/10

i saw it. i got disappointed. maybe because the people around me kept telling me it was a good film because of this and that but then when we finished watching it, we were like, "this... is what the fuss was all... about?!". and well... the fact it got a prestigious award made it a little bit more akward than what not, i guess...

cheesy plot, actually...  

allmy9lives

Post Coital Cookie
Captain

Bloblike Loiterer

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 4:08 am
It was kinda hard to follow, like what the hell happened any damn ways? I forgot if they said it in the beginning. It didn't seem that bad, but it was when they killed the dog that I lost it. I actually had to pause the movie and cry for a good 5 minutes off that one. That broke my heart. The rest of the movie was like blah blah blah after that for me.

Boo, Will!

Really sad thing about that is that I actually love Will Smith. One of my fav actors ever and he did that dog-killing movie. Tsk tsk.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 4:25 pm
allmy9lives
the emo kyd

i saw it. i got disappointed. maybe because the people around me kept telling me it was a good film because of this and that but then when we finished watching it, we were like, "this... is what the fuss was all... about?!". and well... the fact it got a prestigious award made it a little bit more akward than what not, i guess...

cheesy plot, actually...

finally soemoen other than me, see the movie i saw righ after that was sweeney todd...now that was a good movie, it was perfect  

Emo_Wuvs_Haylie

Gonkhnation

Bashful Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 1:32 am
Compared to the book that movie had little effect on me, it was alright, not great. I guess it's partly because I was constantly nitpicking at parts where they changed the plot (and there were alot of them.) Also some stories are just better read than seen, especially those that feature mostly one character. Personally I loved the book and always suspected they couldn't do Matheson justice, still it was better than expected.

Psst, I'll just add on a sidenote that from this ones perspective the dog's death in the book was much more tragic than the Hollywoodised film version (that's right, they changed the plot, those bastards!)  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 6:07 am
I agree with Gonk wholeheartedly. I really, really wanted the book ending and the death of the dog was much better.

I would also like to add that the infected were way less fun in this version.  

Gwion Vaughn

Shameless Man-Lover

38,550 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Sylvannas

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 9:28 am
This film just seemed to drag on for me. And why the hell does he sleep in a bath? Surely his bed is just as unsafe. Or if he's THAT worried, get a big ******** lock on the basement door and sleep in there.

Never read the book, but I was told that both the book and the previous film version are better than this one. Will Smith has been going downhill since Men in Black 2.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 2:04 am
He's had all that time, why hasn't he fortified the lab or found a building with a Panic room? In the book, he put a lot of time and effort into the Fortifications.

Yes, the book and Omega Man are both better, though the Vampire Plague was bad. I Genuinely did like I Am Legend up until he stays out to late on tthe pier, at which point it went down hill fast. Both the Book and Omega man had way better endings, I don't get why they didn't use either of those instead of coming up with something stupid and illogical to replace them.  

Niran_Betta_Fish

Swashbuckling Man-Lover

37,190 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Waffles! 25

Waterarcheress

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 1:40 pm
I agree. When I realized that he would be the only character in the movie (minus the Russian or whatever chik in the last 15 minutes) I was already going "Ah crap, and I paid for my friends' tickets too!!" Close to no plot, him talking to the manicans and almost dying because of a manican was just really annoying and queer.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 5:05 am
yeah it was pretty disapointing i was expectin big things but nothing i cried though when the dog died  

gOtHiC_MuSiC_DeVviL

AZNangel715

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 11:50 am
One of the things that bothered me the most about the movie is how incredibly fake the diseased people looked. I mean come on, why did they have to make them look like the robots in I,Robot? Epic Fail.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 2:19 pm
i honestly agree...i mean wth!?! at the end he blows up the sick ppl whos to say it killed all of them? the thing that pisses me off is theyr makin a sequal >.< another thing he spends the whole dang movie tryin to find the cure wat happens he takes a flask of his blood and says its the cure...i mean wat the friken heck?!? if it was his blood why dint he just take his blood and RUN with the lady and the boy very very poorly done Will, not some of ur best work  

Art Pandrome

GilAskan

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 5:47 pm
ITT- People who didn't pay attention to the film.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 5:32 am
AZNangel715
One of the things that bothered me the most about the movie is how incredibly fake the diseased people looked. I mean come on, why did they have to make them look like the robots in I,Robot? Epic Fail.
i dint think that at all i thought the zombie things were quite cool  

gOtHiC_MuSiC_DeVviL

mara_willow

3,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 7:26 am
i don't get the ending...
does it have two ending??

first i saw Will was driving the car together with the girl and her son then next...
Will threw the bomb then he died too with those weird guys and the girl and her kid heads to a safe place...

well...
what is that???  
Disappointing Movies

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas