Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply T3h Movie World
The lord of the Rings Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which is your favorite character?
  frodo
  legolas
  Sam
  gandlof
  merry
  Aregon
  Gimli
  pippin
View Results

RainWeaver1314

2,850 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 10:00 am
To me i think this is an Amazing series! great graphics and actors! Altho its long and some think its stupid, i dont mind at all, i could always sit and watch this movie! All the actors portray their emotions so fitly, expesially frodo... the movie is full through and through, and has amazing action.... what do you guy's think?  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 11:22 am
It is such an amazing trilogy. When I first watched FOTR, I wasn't completely into it, but one I watched TT I fell in love with it. I remember memorizing the actors and know, because of that, I've discovered a whole boatload of new movies with those same actors.

And I agree with you, Elijah Wood does a fantastic job of playing Frodo, especially in ROTK where he is at the darkest.  

ExpendableTribbleKeeper

Bartimaeus13

10,650 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 11:28 am
Awesome awesome movies! Currently re-watching since the last time I saw it, I was waaay young and didn't understand much of it. But now I do and I am catching more things that I never noticed before, such as the other Baggins relatives bugging Bilbo for his land and such. I thought "Huh...I dun remember this..." So far I've only seen FotR and TT will be tomorrow! So excited! Oh because of this, my love for Legolas has re-ignited~ heart blaugh heart  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 4:32 pm
I love Rohan. (Innuendo? The world may never know.) I love the architecture, the fashion, the people, the music. I love it all! XD

Michino Ri-to

Elegant Troll

7,150 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Bidding War 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 10:49 pm
Lord of the Rings is possibly one of the best Trilogies ever written! The movie was absolutely fantastic! All of the characters were cast very well and the settings were very well matched to those of the books. I could not agree more that this is very possibly the best set of movies ever produced.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 11:06 pm
my faves are actually a cross between merry and pippin

I loved the books, loved the trilogy, and I wasn't completely appalled at the animated works. though many say I should be  

Nanakittie

knightofthe21stcentury

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 3:30 am
I'm reading the books now. (Is "book" a blasphemous word here? Lol.)
The fellowship book was really boring but the two towers gets better. I think they should have had the bit in the two towers in Isenguard after the ents attacked where Gandalf is able to command Saruman because he is a white wizard and Saruman was "Saruman of many colours", and split his staff, and wormtounge dropped the plantir on their heads. That would have been much better than "pippin found the plantir in the water". But they're good films.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 8:38 am
Uhh...You spelled Gandalf and Aragorn wrong... -____- *is offended*

I found none of the books were boring, and the movies are works of art. I have seen the movies probably over 200 times each, and know them word-for-word...I've read the books 2 times each...and I love them! I truly appreciate the style of Tolkien's writings, and only a mature reader can read those books and appreciate them...

Vanwa

Vanwa

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 8:39 am
knightofthe21stcentury
The fellowship book was really boring but the two towers gets better. I think they should have had the bit in the two towers in Isenguard after the ents attacked where Gandalf is able to command Saruman because he is a white wizard and Saruman was "Saruman of many colours", and split his staff, and wormtounge dropped the plantir on their heads. That would have been much better than "pippin found the plantir in the water". But they're good films.

In the RotK movie, Gandalf did break Saruman's staff...  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 9:15 am
Vanwa
knightofthe21stcentury

In the RotK movie, Gandalf did break Saruman's staff...

I don't remember Saruman being in RotK at all but you must have a special edition version.  

knightofthe21stcentury

TheLostOne42

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 11:45 am
Michino Ri-to
I love Rohan. (Innuendo? The world may never know.) I love the architecture, the fashion, the people, the music. I love it all! XD

The Rohan theme is my favorite music from the movies!
I wish they had kept Saruman until the end of RotK as Sharkey, but PJ didn't like that part sad  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 11:57 am
I love this trilogy it was the best ever I don't even care that there so long. There so much action it's totally worth it and the graphic and the actor are just amazing. I also love the books anyone who has seen the movie should read the books as well because there just as good.  

Asha2188

Eloquent Cat

18,590 Points
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Prepared for Liftoff 50

Molecular Music

Friendly Codger

7,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 11:25 am
This trilogy is probably my favorite.
i love legolas, he is my favorite.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 2:09 pm
I wasn't into the series at all. It took me until the 2nd one to like it, and it was all because of one very sexy elf. It was some part and they were walking to the top of a hill or something and the way the sunlight hit his face, I was completely in love with him.

Before, I was kinda dosing off in the theater that my ma had dragged me too, but after seeing that, I was on the edge of my seat. xD

But, after that, I was truly thrilled to see the other movies, and totally fell in love with the series.

Also, Gandalf was awesome!  

Post Coital Cookie
Captain

Bloblike Loiterer

peachpie699

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 2:20 pm
The trilogy is great. The actors are amazing, they portray their characters really well.  
T3h Movie World

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff