Reply Off- Topic
Banners? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sexual Escapade

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 5:35 pm
Does anyone here know how to make banner's?
I need one that say's "Gaian United Nations" or "Gaian U.N." Kinda want it to look official looking, Like you would imagin a United Nations banner would look like x3 Dosent have to be a moveing one, but I'f possible I would like one >< but other then that Use your imagination lol

And I'm willing to pay, The better it is the more I'll pay, obviously x3  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 6:45 pm
I've made some banners in the past. I'm no where near the best, but I can try... How large do you want it? I might be able to make something up tonight or tomorrow. Anything else specific you want on it?
I don't have my .gif animator on this lappy yet, but I can transfer it if you want some motion. :3

Edit: I suppose I should point out that I don't make large banners.... I prefer pixel work...
Here's a couple that I quickly made. I don't really like the first one... the idea went askew...
User Image
User Image

Killer Budgie

Sexual Escapade

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 7:55 pm
Killer Budgie
I've made some banners in the past. I'm no where near the best, but I can try... How large do you want it? I might be able to make something up tonight or tomorrow. Anything else specific you want on it?
I don't have my .gif animator on this lappy yet, but I can transfer it if you want some motion. :3

Edit: I suppose I should point out that I don't make large banners.... I prefer pixel work...
Here's a couple that I quickly made. I don't really like the first one... the idea went askew...
User Image
User Image

Those are actualy really good x3 I need one to fit in the Guild banner thing, Like the picture on the left next to your guilds name in your guild selection list. I really like the first one but I like the idea of haveing the four flag's in it ><  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 8:00 pm
Yeah, the first one looks better than I thought not blown up. (I tend to not look at them in the real size, only the zoomed in size >.< )
The first one is the right size for that, I believe. I'll make up another larger one with the flags. Hopefully I can find flags that are the right size so they don't blur. If not, I'll make it work somehow.
Are the colors ok?

Oh crap! I forgot to crop that first one. That's why it's so big. >.<  

Killer Budgie

Sexual Escapade

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 8:07 pm
Killer Budgie
Yeah, the first one looks better than I thought not blown up. (I tend to not look at them in the real size, only the zoomed in size >.< )
The first one is the right size for that, I believe. I'll make up another larger one with the flags. Hopefully I can find flags that are the right size so they don't blur. If not, I'll make it work somehow.
Are the colors ok?

Oh crap! I forgot to crop that first one. That's why it's so big. >.<

The color's are great, look's really official ><  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 8:21 pm
User Image
I can change the font/font color/font size if you want.  

Killer Budgie

Sexual Escapade

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 8:34 pm
Killer Budgie
User Image
I can change the font/font color/font size if you want.

I love it x3 Thanks =D  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 8:36 pm
You're welcome! :3
I made one with a border too, if you're interested... I also fixed my typo on the smaller one and added a border. I have it without a border too if you'd rather have that.
User Image
User Image
Use 'em where ever you want, if you like them.
If you want me to do something else, I can think something up, but I doubt I'll get them done tonight.

Killer Budgie

Sexual Escapade

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 7:41 am
Killer Budgie
You're welcome! :3
I made one with a border too, if you're interested... I also fixed my typo on the smaller one and added a border. I have it without a border too if you'd rather have that.
User Image
User Image
Use 'em where ever you want, if you like them.
If you want me to do something else, I can think something up, but I doubt I'll get them done tonight.

You gotta teach me how to do that lol, the only banner I made Was a crapy cut out of "the world" from dot hack ><  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 8:04 am
Lol. It's not hard. I just use MS Paint and maybe photobucket for effects. The ideas are the hardest part....

Killer Budgie

Sexual Escapade

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 8:07 am
ah lol, still sounds really hard x3  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 8:12 am
Hey, Also do you mind I'f I put your name and A link to your profile on my banner page >< I wont put them up if you want to remain secretive lol

And you can join if you want, but there's noone in it atm ><  

Sexual Escapade

Killer Budgie

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 8:14 am
I don't mind. Go right ahead. ^^

What's your guild about anyway?

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 8:16 am
Well as the banner's say, It's a Gaian United Nations. Where the Guild Leaders and Vice guild leader's come and talk about problom's or idea's or what ever, And also I'll be putting up an off topic and other sub fourms for fun and stuff x3  

Sexual Escapade

Killer Budgie

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 8:18 am
Sounds cool. ^^
I'm not a guild leader or vice though.... >.>

Off- Topic

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items