Back to Guilds

Tags: pets, animals, dogs, cats 

Reply Rainbow Bridge
So My cat was attacked by dogs Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Your pets been attacked by another animal?
  yes T_T
  No..luckily
  My dad can beat up your dad!
View Results

Spot 14

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 3:04 pm
So...uh..yeah. I found out last night that yesterday morning one of my new cats was attacked by two dogs and killed.

It just happened to be Hannibal sad heart

What a day, get dumped (no, that didn't make me sad) and my cat dies.

strange mixture of anger, murderous rage, and sadness...

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 4:33 pm
My cat Bun Bun was killed last month by the dog accross the street.The people came and told us . My husband told them if there dog came back in our yard he would kill it. The people agreed that if It happened again they would come over and help him bury it. they promised the dog would not come back.Guess what ? He came back and tried to kill more of my animals and my husbad shothim. My neighbors came over and got the dog and I told them to never get another animal. scream  

boopsie63

II--Jinxii--II

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 9:02 pm
boopsie63
My cat Bun Bun was killed last month by the dog accross the street.The people came and told us . My husband told them if there dog came back in our yard he would kill it. The people agreed that if It happened again they would come over and help him bury it. they promised the dog would not come back.Guess what ? He came back and tried to kill more of my animals and my husbad shothim. My neighbors came over and got the dog and I told them to never get another animal. scream

o___o WTH?!

SINCE WHEN IS KILLING ANIMALS JUSTIFIABLE?!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 7:07 pm
What are you with PETA or something? The dog was clearly dangerous it was killing other animals, who are you to deny boopsie63 the right to defend the lives of other animals by destroying this dog. So its fine for this dog to go around killing her animals but she can't kill the dog in order to prevent future deaths?  

AcaciaDamia

Blood_Rayne124

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 12:27 pm
I agree yes, that dog who attack the animals should've been put away, but not shot!
That is inhumane.
They should've put it away peacefully.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 12:48 pm
my kitten was attacked by three dogs.... they had her pinned on her back in the neighbors rose bush.... i've never ran so fast.... it was stupid but i reached in and grabbed her out of the middle of it and then had to turn around and drag the ringleader home,... it was my dog buddy the sob  

Gwen_pog moi thoin

II--Jinxii--II

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 7:23 am
So if a cat comes into my yard and starts grabbing fish out of my pond, it's alright to shoot it then? Just making sure.

Those people with the dog where obviously very sorry about what happened, and you have to throw their apology back in their faces?

A cat got into my yard a few weeks back, it was small, it lookd to be less than a year old. My dogs where outside, and the at ran up a tree when they started chasing it. Then, instead of heading along a tree branch or something, the stupid thing JUMPED, right into the pack of dogs below it. It didn't fall, it didn't slip, it clearly jumped. That cat died, needless to say. :/

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 10:58 pm
Okay. There's a cat in my neighborhood that comes in my yard and picks on my dogs and I have a puppy right now that it almost seriously injured. It would be justified to shoot him, right?

I'm sorry. But, that's ******** cruel and you could get in serious trouble for shooting an animal. I hate using that language but that is ******** cruel. If you have a problem with the dog, take it up with the irresponsible owners. Where were they when the dog was in your yard? It's not the dogs fault. The owners are the idiots.

And, I'm not with PeTA. I hate PeTA and everything they stand for.  

Ninja Corgi

4,000 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Pie Pusher 50

Veruniel

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 7:29 am
I felt the same mix of sorrow and rage when a rottie attacked my husky, Vader. Fortunately it was not fatal. He was at the beach, and my father rolled the two dogs into the water and held the rottie's head underwater until it let go. He got his hands shredded and Vader needed bandages on one of his front legs.

It's always awful when something like this happens. I'm so sorry for your loss.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 1:37 pm
I had a duck who was killed by wild dogs.  

Brunnhilde

Ceren Reed

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 12:13 am
Pitbulls are very violent dogs. I hated them after one attacked my dog.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 12:57 pm
I m so sorry A good friend of mine had a ring tailed lemer that was killd by a dog a few years back and that is not the worst the dog had killed a puppy about a mounth before and a kid was walking it when it got a hold of Ecko (the lemer) so i feal your pian crying  

NinjaGirlHinata

6,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Azusanga

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 10:16 am
Ceren Reed
Pitbulls are very violent dogs. I hated them after one attacked my dog.

Training a dog to make it vicious makes it vicious. Giving a dog love and a family will not. A common stereotype of pitbulls is that they are violent and vicious. This isn't the case, it's just a stereotype. They're actually somewhat delicate, so being trained wrong can forever change them into the stereotypical pitbull. Just decided to let you know.
~~~~
My dog almost ate my first hamster. The poor thing got out of my dog's grasp and died under my mom's bed. An amazing 4 feet before finally laying to rest...  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 4:14 pm
Had 2 beagles killed by 2 pitbulls, they attacked the first one and tore it in half and the 2nd one they ripped its throat. My mother had a pitbull and all she gave it was love and it turned mean, so I really think that it is really a part of the breeding of the dog.  

powerman5000cb

Kanya Willow

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 10:19 am
Awe... All these stories are sad. But... The one about the dog and shooting it. That was a bit rash. I don't really want to get caught up in the debate or what not. But the owners that lost the dog must have been sad like you were when you lost your cat...

My uncle has a pit bull half Dalmatian I believe. It is not a nice dog... It attacked my cousin when he walked by. Bit him in the face. Luckily half my family is in the medical field and stitched him up easily. I really think they should have put the dog down. It's still alive and that was about three years ago. Plus some one offered to take the dog and give a good home. My uncle already has 7 dogs. He denied the offer. He doesn't even do anything with the dogs. They are just... There.

I lost two puppies to a disease on the land and that was very sad. One was a very sweet puppy... Actually they both were. I also had a dog we called him buddy. He had to be the best dog I have ever had. (sorry all other dogs) We got him from the pound. He was already trained and a very good dog. Although he had a few habits that we had to break. He chewed on things but that was broken pretty quickly. He had separation anxiety and would tear up the outside of the house if we left him outside when we left. I was very sad when he went missing.  
Rainbow Bridge

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff