Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply T3h Movie World
Movies That Make Us Cry Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Has a movie ever made you cry?
  Yes
  No
View Results

Elegant Troll

7,150 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Bidding War 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 10:43 pm
ok, so I know that there is at least one movie for every person that makes them cry. Here we can sympathyze with each other and for the tears shed for the characters portrayed.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 10:45 pm
The movie that made me cry was Steel Magnolias. Every single time I watch it I cry because it's so depressing. A girl wants to be a mother so badly she is willing to compromise her health to have a child, but in the end she cannot win because her body cannot continue. It is a very moving movie and anyone could watch and relate to it.  

Elegant Troll

7,150 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Bidding War 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100

Nanakittie

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 10:47 pm
there are too many movies to list that have made me sob like a little girl, and I regret seeing none of them smile  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 11:31 pm
The last movie that made me cry was "The Bucket List" it was such a bittersweet an ending.  

Perpetual_Malcontent

Rajeshri Anjal

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 4:01 am
Ugh I hate crying but the last movie that made me cry was Atonement  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 7:45 am
I'm going to sound like a total pansy by saying this, but my eyes watered up when I saw Wall-E for the first time ;_;  

ali is ridiculous

allmy9lives

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 8:03 am
Probably The End of the Affair and Sweet November. Oooh... and the one where Winona Ryder died... wahahahha...

I'm such a crybaby for these kinds of films...  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 10:19 am
Lion King... crying  

alvhinne

Holy_Andraste

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 10:50 am
Black Beauty did it for me. The ending was so happy, I love it! Oh, and Bridge to Terabitia, that was sad and dont laugh at me!  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 12:08 pm
What Dreams May Come made me tear up but Conqueror of Shamballa really made me cry. It's just so sad when Ed finally goes back to Amestris but has to leave again. crying Poor Alphonse. It was his facial expression that made me sad.  

ExpendableTribbleKeeper

Afterthoughtless

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 1:15 pm
Holy_Andraste
Black Beauty did it for me. The ending was so happy, I love it! Oh, and Bridge to Terabitia, that was sad and dont laugh at me!

I cry every single time I watch Black Beauty.
That and Princess Mononoke, Millennium Actress, and Little Women (why, Winona Ryder? WHY?).
Films are actually one of the only things that can bring me to tears, and it seems like now that I'm a mom, I cry over nearly every one I see.
I cried at the end of The Dark Knight.
I rarely become hysterical, like my best friend.
(Knocked Up was the one that did it for me. I was pregnant and had just dumped my boyfriend. Should NOT have gone to see that.)
But it's still embarrassing.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 1:17 pm
ali is hysterical
I'm going to sound like a total pansy by saying this, but my eyes watered up when I saw Wall-E for the first time ;_;

From what I understand, everyone cried when they saw Wall-E.  

Afterthoughtless

Psychedelic_Nitemare

Tipsy Inquisitor

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 8:26 pm
A Walk to Remember made my cry. It's probably the only movie that's done that to me.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 2:43 am
Goodness, I couldn't even count the movies that have made me cry... I'm pretty emotional over things, so yeah. Hmmm, the most recent, I suppose, would have to be.. Big Fish (oh my gosh, I was sobbing at the end! So bittersweet), The Shawshank Redemption (Brooks.. ;-; ), Secondhand Lions... Oh, oh, and RENT has never failed to make me cry like a little girl... every single time I watch it! Especially when I sing along, that makes it worse. Also, I almost cried during a part on this one movie my friend had me watch called Saawariya. Yup, I guess the tears come easy for me XD There are plenty more. Anything involving an animal in pain/hardship = insta-cry. Homeward Bound, anyone??  

Akzel

kt_tashee_xoxo

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 3:07 am
The one movie that I could watch a million times and still cry like a baby over is Pay it Forward, that is one sad movie!  
T3h Movie World

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff