Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply T3h Movie World
Has any one seen pirates of the carribean Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Whos you favorite pirate
  Jack
  Davy joans
  Elizzabeth swan
  capatain keth
View Results

wolie100000

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 6:59 pm
I think they should keep makeing them cause they are awsome also dose any one know if they are making a 4th one  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 6:08 am
I'm not sure. Heard various rumours about that. If there will be a 4th movie, you most likely won't see some of the main characters, because eventually even they can get bored of it.

My opinion is that it would be pointless. Three movies was enough. The first one was the best, second okay, and the third was a bit annoying already. I don't want to imagine what would the fourth one would turn out to be. talk2hand  

Akira Nakamura

nickJlover1996

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 7:43 am
ive seen all of them i think it would be SOOO awesome if they made another pirates movie cuz they were so good and im not sure if they r making another one... i hope they do though!!  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 8:15 am
To the OP: Proper spelling is your friend.
Jack Sparrow
Davey Jones
Elizabeth Swan
Captain keth

They should have left it at one movie. Though I did like it that they starred Cthulhu for Davey Jones.

The first flick was loaded with comedy, adventure and good old swashbuckling heroics.
The second movie took a slightly darker turn and featured Cthulhu which is a bonus point all in its own.
But the plot began to degrade rather quickly and in the last movie there really was nothing left of it.  

Radijs

alvhinne

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 9:53 am
anime forum hello... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 6:30 am
Be nice alvhinne

And yea I kinda agree with Radjis and Akira Nakamura.

The first one had all the stuff and the second one was okay. Then by the third one it was living off the scrappings of the golden days.

If they created a fourth movie I'd watch it don't get me wrong, but the chances of seeing any original characters are slim to none.  

Your Missing Period

IRL Ladykiller

alvhinne

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 3:26 pm
well, i didnt know Pirates... has anime already... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 7:54 pm
It don't...it is developing into a cartoon though.  

Your Missing Period

IRL Ladykiller

Contra Mundi
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 4:22 am
Crew Message:

Thread moved from the Anime forum to the main forum.

Please post in the correct section, this has nothing to do with anime.

- Thank you.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 4:45 am
I loved the first one to pieces! The 2nd one was pretty bomb as well! But....the 3rd one....the 3rd one was boring as hell! Though I was super happy about Barbosa coming back, the movie was entirely too long. And so little was happening. After an hour, I was like, "What the hell has happened???"  

Post Coital Cookie
Captain

Bloblike Loiterer

Dragon Mistress Kat

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 7:29 am
I Loved the first one but the other two I hated to death! both of them had a good plot and I think I 4th one would just be a waste of money  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 8:24 am
The first one was amazing! The second one was….eh…okay…I didn’t even go see the third and chances of me going the see the fourth are slim-to-none. -shrug- I think they should have just stopped while they were ahead with the first.

Aranel Lissesul

ClumsyDino

Dapper Gekko

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 10:09 am
Hm... I think they should stop. I mean... it's a great saga of movies but after a while they'd run out of ideas and the movies would eventually suck big time because they would have no plot. I dunno. That's just my thought.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 10:31 am
i loved all the movies....i think a fourth one would be awesome!!!!! i dont think they will be making one though and if they do it might be more focused on jack because after the credits in the third one it showed Elizabeth and Will ten years after the end of the movie........  

monkey_bubbles_1995

alvhinne

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 8:08 pm
back to topic, i like all... biggrin  
T3h Movie World

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items