What's yout orientation?
  Straight
  Gay/Lesbian
  Bisexual
  Confused
View Results

Gabriel55

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 12:05 am
Look for the past year I have been so confused if I'm straight or gay or maybe bi. It's been bothering me so much.I like girls and I'm turned on by them but I also get turned on by some guys. I don't know if it's a phase or something, By the way I'm 14. Can you give me any tips to help me figure it out or things I can do.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 2:20 pm
well maby it is just a fase and u will get over it or maby you are bi
ask yourself
Would i ever be with a guy

and if u can answer that truthfully u have found an answer
if u figure it out pm me and we can talk!!!  

dontnowat2donow

Zilerate

5,350 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 8:54 pm
dontnowat2donow
well maby it is just a fase and u will get over it or maby you are bi
ask yourself
Would i ever be with a guy

and if u can answer that truthfully u have found an answer
if u figure it out pm me and we can talk!!!

That is good advice. It took me a bit to not really settle for bi, but i live in a house where they hate bi/gays/lesbians...Heh..i actually had kissed more girls than guys and still hadn't decided yet. Experiment!! you'll never know if you don't!!!  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 11:05 am
Thanks I did but i still have doubts and i don't really want to experiment well not like that anyways.  

Gabriel55

falling_to_fly

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 10:54 pm
I'd say just relax and let thing fall into place. Apparently, you're born with your sexuality so if your gay then there is nothing you can do about it and if you're straight, you can't change that either. So nothing you can do will decide your sexuality so I'd say just be patient and wait and it will all fall into place. Just don't do anything rash or stupid if you think you might regret it.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 1:58 pm
Maybe you arent really bi. Maybe you just recognize a trait in a guy that you like in a girl, like skin or hair color, the way they walk, their personality.  

Upon A Midnight Dreary

boopsie63

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 3:59 am
heart Please take your time.There is no rush. At 14 everything is going on in your head and body you don't understand. There someone out there who will love you the way you are no matter what. The hard part is waiting.I hope you find out you like girls,but if you dont I hope you will be happy.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 8:37 am
We are born with our sexuality. For some people it is obvious from an early age if they like boys or girls; but for others it's a bit more complicated. The reason is that your hormones are so strong and active, and it makes you be confused...this is normal and will pass as you get older. Then you'll be able to know your sexual orientation a lot better.

Don't be in a hurry to either find out or even be in any sort of relationship because other people can get hurt - consider their feelings. Once you realize if you are straight or gay, you can begin to seek out a suitable partner.

Remember, you shouldn't be ashamed of being gay, straight, or bi; just be yourself and don't worry about what people think. After all, they're not the ones living your life. Just give yourself some time to grow up a bit (and let your hormones figure out which way to go). It may not even take too long before you know for sure. In the meantime, have fun being a teen!  

butterfly star mist

Maartjebubbel

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 10:12 am
just give it some time, ur still very young. you will feel more sure about your orientation later smile  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 4:23 pm
Yes... I am younger then you. I'm 13. But Im Bi... Myself. See, I figured it out by some friends... I did things Id didn't even think I was doing. If you truley are Bi, your body will let you know. Your feelings rule your body. Just let them figure it out. It will come.  

Teh Tommy

XxXBleeding_RainbowXxX

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 5:32 pm
Yea, mate, you're still rather young, you've plenty of time to let your body decide. I didn't realize I was bi until I was 18, but like Gabriel55 said, don't be afraid to experiment. That's what I did, although I do like girls, I have a greater feeling towards guys. There's nothing wrong with it, mate. Just give it time, it'll come to you.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 10:59 pm
dude, its perfectly normal ya know.
its happens to everybody. even me. and its kinda sad if you actually knew me. lol
so dont worry about! well if it becomes a seriouse thing. i guess walk it through or talk to some who would know somethin to do : )
so dont worry! 3nodding  

[boogie pop]

Decorus Lupus

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 3:59 pm
Dude, same exact problem here.
Well, maybe like a month ago.
I'm 14 and I was confused, but them I fell HARD for a girl (still trying to win her sad ) and I admitted to myself I was bi. I've only told one friend so far, but she was very supportive.
I agree with everyone who says experiment. Some people realize it earlier. It doesn't really matter. If you are, you'll know when the time comes. However cheesy that is, believe it.
We're still teens! Plenty of time. Don't rush it, I don't think that's a good thing. And don't force yourself to believe you're straight if you aren't. You'll be unhappy.
Okay, this response is really long, sorry.
Hope I helped (at least a bit!) and good luck!

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 1:24 am
Sometimes it's a phase in younger kids and sometimes it isn't. Try to see if you can make sense of any of your feelings.. perhaps something happened with the opposite sex and made you angry and now you hate them or what not..

But if you feel bi, then, continue "researching" your feelings. This will help you.. at a young age, I wouldn't say "experiment" so much cause it could cause trouble.. But wait and see.. perhaps you'll grow to view things different.. but, that's not always true.. some people are truly bisexual and there is nothing wrong with it so do no worry.  

Chefeetaboopers

8,325 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100

Charlie Dodo

4,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 10:47 am
Try not to worry about it. There is no need to label your sexual orientation, and at your age it's probably too soon to be sure anyway!

You are attracted to who you are attracted to, and that's all that matters.  
"ALI" Advice for Life Issues

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff