Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply Disappointing Movies
OMG!!! What has this world come to! WHERES THE SCARY!!! Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think about Mirrors?
IT SUCKED!!!
62%
 62%  [ 5 ]
Your crazy I LOVED IT!!!
25%
 25%  [ 2 ]
It was alright I guess >_<
12%
 12%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 8

Twilightchick372

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 4:57 pm
I am so tired of scary movies now adays, I mean I LOVE sary movies but lately they all just suck!!! Anyone want to point out any that suck, come here and I will most likely COMPLETELY agree with you!!!

~The Happening
~Mirrors
~The Hills Have Eyes
~The Strangers
~Freddy vs Jason
~Halloween

And those are just a few examples, if you want to post old movies here you can also, I've seen a lot of scary movies so I might recognise any that you post.

Also, if you want to reccommend any GOOD movies PLEAE OH PLEASE let us know cause I would LOVE to see something worth watching for once!!!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 6:12 pm
What is Mirrors and why have I never heard of it? confused

But you're right about the horror movies sucking major ash nowadays. There's just no creativity at all. No real suspense. They're so effing predictable and it's sickening.

Take, for instance, The Grudge. That movie sucked big time. And then they had the nerves to make a 2nd one. HA!  

Post Coital Cookie
Captain

Bloblike Loiterer

Twilightchick372

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 6:32 pm
I know right?!!! Mirrors is a brand new movie in theaters right now, atl east in California. Its about how this old lady set loose a demon into the mirrors by accident and now the mirrors can start controlling and killing people. Its completely and utterly stupid as h3ll!!! And as for predictable, my friends are such wimps, I mean the whole entire movie I literally start analyzing any scary movie and start laughing when something or somone dies in acompletely stupid and fake way. Like when people start walking towards the scary noise I mean wtf?!! Who in their right mind, that knew something f'd up was going on, would go towards the scary noise!!! I think people needto start getting more realistic as in make people do what a normal and sane person would and THEN have something so unpredictable and crazy arsh scary happen!!!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 7:33 pm
Wow, that sounds pretty f*cking stupid. xD Did you actually pay to see that? If so, that's horrible!

They really should get realistic and make a person run like a bat out of hell in the opposite direction of the scary noise and then when they look behind them, a giant blade or something swoops down from the ceiling and chops their head off while their body is still running. That would be pretty great!  

Post Coital Cookie
Captain

Bloblike Loiterer

Wandering_wrath

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 1:59 pm
i actually haven't seen mirrors yet and now i probably won't.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 7:01 pm
I KNOW!!! It would be pretty ******** awesome to see!!! And I WOULD BE SCARED for once in my life!!! And yeah sadly I had to pay to see that but I enjoyed making fun of it and just guessing what would happen next ^^. As for seeing it, I really reccommend NOT seeing it unless you like something like Prom Night.... Then you can see it ><, I hated that movie to by the way lol. I mean come on, a perverted sycopathic teacher would NOT be able to kill or get past ******** cops!!! I WOULD KNOW MY DAD IS A COP!!! And also, he wouldn't just kill the other girls he prooooobably would have a bit of fun first!!!

Twilightchick372

Shiko Uchiha

2,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 6:56 am
good horror/ suspense movie

ALIEN from 1979

good action horror

ALIENS from 1986. (sequal to ALIEN)

i love them both, though they are both long movies, and effects arnt cgi really, so its more visually believable then modern movies  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 5:07 am
i dont call most them horros freddy vs jason wasnt it was just cool to watch all those movies are cool to watch  

gOtHiC_MuSiC_DeVviL

sankapoo

8,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 8:08 pm
gonk The Happening was possibly the biggest waist of time and money yet!
There was nothing scary about that movie other then the old lady going crazy. And the doll, but thats because I'm scared of dolls. lol.

The movie was a big ******** joke! Seriously, everyone laughed through the whole thing.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 11:38 pm
I haven't seen it, but I know that modern horror relies on gore now rather than scares.  

knightofthe21stcentury

Post Coital Cookie
Captain

Bloblike Loiterer

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 4:32 am
And when they rely on gore that they lose out. Do they realize how morbid people are nowadays? That's why that crap is hilarious, well at least to me.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 2:43 pm
You forgot 30 Days of Night on your list. : P
I thought that movie was completely pointless. [ and not scary at all. >.> ]

Sensation Ari

5,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200

sankapoo

8,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 8:32 pm
Candy Flavored Kittens
You forgot 30 Days of Night on your list. : P
I thought that movie was completely pointless. [ and not scary at all. >.> ]

I went to see that in theaters with my ex. We only stayed for about a half an hour of it, I found it really boring in the time I was there. I'm kind of glad I didnt stay the entire time. It didnt scare me at all.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 1:40 am
ya gotta remember everyone is affected differently though I mean some ppl would have been scared as by these movies... My friend was too scared to watch all of the grudge and if u make that noise that the mother make on the movie she nearly cries LMFAO  

gOtHiC_MuSiC_DeVviL

Post Coital Cookie
Captain

Bloblike Loiterer

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 7:52 am
devilsmokinangel
ya gotta remember everyone is affected differently though I mean some ppl would have been scared as by these movies... My friend was too scared to watch all of the grudge and if u make that noise that the mother make on the movie she nearly cries LMFAO

xD My friend is scared of it too and if you wear your hair in front of your face and look through, she'll damn near have a heart attack. rofl  
Disappointing Movies

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff