Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply T3h Movie World
What's The Funniest Movie You've Seen? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kyuubi-chan321

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 4:41 pm
as the tittle asks ^ what's the fuuniest movie you've ever seen?
and you can put why but i really don't care stare

the funniest movie i've seen would be Sweeney Todd if i had to put right off the top of my head sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 4:04 am
Absolutely anything by Jim Carrey! He makes me crack up every time!  

kt_tashee_xoxo

Heavens Demons

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 5:34 am
not a chance the comebacks will always be the most hilarious movie.... its hilarious,  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 5:58 am
so far, i like bruce and evan almighty... they gave me a couple of good laughs (which i find hard to get)  

allmy9lives

Heavens Demons

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 6:33 am
allmy9lives
so far, i like bruce and evan almighty... they gave me a couple of good laughs (which i find hard to get)
watch the comebacks.... you will get many more than a few  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 7:45 am
I don't watch many comedies, but "Bruce Almighty" was quite funny.  

knightofthe21stcentury

ClumsyDino

Dapper Gekko

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 10:11 am
You Don't Mess With The Zohan is by far, THE funniest movie I have seen. Adam Sandler doesn't have many that make me laugh that much. Me and my dad went to go see it and thank GOD we were the only ones there. We were laughing so much I felt like I was gonna explode.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 11:56 am
I love grandma's boy. i've seen it so many times but i nearly die from laughter everytime i watch it. xd  

ExpendableTribbleKeeper

Lightwater2520

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 12:07 pm
I liked Blazing Saddles. But then again I like most Mel Brooks movies.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 12:20 pm
kt_tashee_xoxo
Absolutely anything by Jim Carrey! He makes me crack up every time!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

yup...

But the only thing that comes to mind now is JUST FRIENDS and WEDDING CRASHERS

♠ ◊ ♣ ♥

Octaru250
Crew

bittersweet69

15,925 Points
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Buying 4 new Outfit slots 100
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 12:45 pm
rofl I love funny movies, some of my favorites are Ferris Bueller's Day Off, Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure, Home Alone (all of them), Rush Hour (all of them), Back to the Future (all of them), Austin Powers (all of them), Wayne's Wold I and II, The Nutty Professor (all of them), My Big Fat Greek Wedding, Wedding Crashers, The Wedding Singer, Mrs. Doubtfire, A Night At the Roxbury, and of course most Jim Carrey's movies (The Mask, Dumb & Dumber, Ace Ventura When Nature Calls, The Cable Guy, Liar Liar, Me, Myself and Irene, Bruce Almighty, etc.) The funniest movie I have seen is Multiplicity, a comedy starring Michael Keaton (the guy from Batman Returns); he plays Doug Kinney, a stressed-out family man who meets up with a scientist who clons humans. The scientist makes a clone of Doug that can take over for him at work, while he tries to spend some quality time with his family. Well, it's funny because one clone is not enough and Doug ends up having several of them, each one with different personality. Soon Doug's wife becomes upset with her husband but she doesn't realize that many times she is speaking to a clone!!! blaugh  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 8:06 pm
Heavens Demons
not a chance the comebacks will always be the most hilarious movie.... its hilarious,

every scene is a sure laugh... i didnt notice the time i thought the movie is short... its just i enjoyed a lot of it... xd  

alvhinne

gOtHiC_MuSiC_DeVviL

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 9:40 pm
ummm funny well theres alot of different kinda funnys so theres a lot of dif fav if u get what i mean......... But i thought anchor man was pretty funny when i first seen it BAxter BAxter hahahahaha,

but then theres like shaun of the dead kinda funny but yeah to many movies to remember which was funniest  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 9:42 pm
Yeah Bruce almighty was quite funny and i use to think scary movie one was really funny ........
"here you go a nice sandwich"
"I asked for a dollar b***h"

lol  

gOtHiC_MuSiC_DeVviL

gOtHiC_MuSiC_DeVviL

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 10:55 pm
and the first time i ever watched zoolander i couldnt stop laughin Man thats a funny movie

Freckin Men Models lol  
T3h Movie World

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces