Reply Arena Threads and Gaia Items
A new avatar Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lenoree

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 2:37 am
I got bored with the old 1, I dont know if anyone remembers it. I thought It was pretty good, but I didnt get as good a rating in the arena as I thought I would. I thought I would try a mermaid this time. What do you all think? I think she is beautiful heart I entered this one in the arena, but I think I was a little late, so she wont be in untill next monday sad Im trying my house again also. No changes there though. I only got 3 votes eek I couldnt believe it. Its an awesome house, (in my opinion anyways). Well, let me know what you think about my avi. And my house too if you'd like smile  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 12:01 pm
crying No one likes my avi. All my comments are negative. And the first 1 is the worst. Im never entering the arena again. And I dont know why I joined a guild. No one even answers me, but everyone else gets responses sad It seems like the harder I try to make friends, the more no one wants to be friends with me. Its not just this site either. I play on powerpets, been on there for 4 years, and no one talks to me on there either. I give up. sad  

lenoree

Creepy Clown Town

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 10:17 am
Don't give up sad  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 5:08 pm
The avi looks good with a bad attiude but hey some like that and the young tweens like cutiesy....so it's how you name it and what you say to go with it ......don't give up on the friends.....hey put me on your list...

hang in there  

Topaz Citrine

Queen Spirit

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 5:42 pm
biggrin I like your house. If youd like 2 B friends thatd B cool cool . I dont get on as much as Id like but I will answer. 3nodding I think wed have a lot in com. razz  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 8:21 am
She's beautiful. ^^  

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0

Danamii

Sparkly Lunatic

5,225 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 1:21 pm
yeah you look like you stepped out of a painting. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 4:48 pm
i think it looks cool, the arenas are kinda odd, ive entered a few avi's there and ive noticed something, whenever i do something with the ninja headband it gets top 100 >_>, my advice is dont let it get ya down people tend to just be like PRICEY ITEMS ARE COOL! your avi looks cool ^^  

Folgor

Goholin

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 10:47 am
I love what you have on your avi now. I entered the arena once.. I didn't get alot of brutal comments but I did notice that others had gotten some. I didn't win either LOL not even close, but I like my avi and that's all the matters.. I like how you have yours now too. heart  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 9:18 pm
Thank you all for your comments smile I guess It was kind of stupid for me to let that get me down. I tried a little harder on this avi. and I just entered her in for Monday. I have my fingers crossed. I noticed though that my comments are getting better on the mermaid. Now the nicer people are coming out smile My house Is a hit though, I have a good feeling about it smile I did get 1 comment though that said my house was messy confused I guess they have to find something negative to say, cause its definitely not messy. I just put the final touches on my avi. The coocoon was exactly what I was looking for. I love the green butterflies, or moths, whatever they are smile they were perfect smile  

lenoree

LilacBreezes

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 11:19 pm
Hi, I like both your avi and your home! the home is very lovely and gothic! I tried to vote but couldnt find them in the arena! Reading your first post I realize why... too late for your home and too early for your avatar... So I will try again.... I really think you should try entering your home again! Good Luck!!  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 10:05 pm
eek I'm in shock. I cant believe its friday and I only have 1 comment on my avi. and only 11 votes confused I even tried to look for it in the recent and couldn't find it in there at all confused Odd. Well, I made up 1 for next week too. I'm going to try a cosplay. Bloodrayne smile I hope everyone likes it smile  

lenoree

lenoree

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 10:06 pm
LilacBreezes
Hi, I like both your avi and your home! the home is very lovely and gothic! I tried to vote but couldnt find them in the arena! Reading your first post I realize why... too late for your home and too early for your avatar... So I will try again.... I really think you should try entering your home again! Good Luck!!

I'm thinking about it smile  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 10:10 am
I'll be your friend redface your avi looks fantastic, what do you think of mine??  

Ishachanmeow

Headstrong Bookworm

19,050 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Party Animal 100
  • Waffles! 25

lenoree

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 8:48 pm
Ishachanmeow
I'll be your friend redface your avi looks fantastic, what do you think of mine??
smile I really like it, its very awesome smile  
Arena Threads and Gaia Items

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces