Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply TV Shows
House M.D Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Contra Mundi
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 11:27 am
"The series follows the life of anti-social, pain killer addict, witty and arrogant medical doctor Gregory House with only half a muscle in his right leg. He and his team of medical doctors try to cure very ill ordinary people in the United States of America."

IMDB Link

I've seen every single episode of House M.D so far and I must say, it's my favorite TV-Show by far. The cast is nothing short of amazing and the shear amount of research that's put into every detail is simply staggering.

Spoiler:

Tho' I must admit I have my doubts about his new team.. His old one was just so damn awesome, it'll be hard to fill their shoes. - Which is probably why they were all gradually written back into the story somehow.

End Spoiler.

I could go on a huge rant about how awesome every individual actor is, but I'm simply to lazy for that. Instead I'll say this; if you have an interest in medical stuff/shows or you're simply looking for an intelligent show to keep you on your toes and constantly challenge you, this show is without a doubt for you. I highly recommend it and I, for one, cannot wait until the new episodes on the 16th September.

Anyone else seen this show? Liked it, hated it? By all means, discuss away.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 11:54 am

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

House is almost coming back...15 more days...
Did you hear what Wilson's gonna do??

♠ ◊ ♣ ♥

Octaru250
Crew

Contra Mundi
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 12:02 pm
I knooow, I can't wait! I've been dying to get my House fix.

And nope, I've tried my very best to remain oblivious in regards to future events.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 12:04 pm
Contra Mundi

And nope, I've tried my very best to remain oblivious in regards to future events.

Yea, thats great...unfortunately I know whats gonna happen...ish...I read the spoilers by mistake...
I miss Cameron! I still like 13 tho...AMBER! gonk gonk gonk

♠ ◊ ♣ ♥

Octaru250
Crew

Contra Mundi
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 12:15 pm
Octaru250
Contra Mundi

Yea, thats great...unfortunately I know whats gonna happen...ish...I read the spoilers by mistake...
I miss Cameron! I still like 13 tho...AMBER! gonk gonk gonk

♠ ◊ ♣ ♥

The same thing happened to me in regards to the Amber thing. Some t**t on a forum posted everything with no warning.. That really pissed me off, because it lessened the entire thing somehow, when you saw it coming. - But it was still one of the best parts of the show in my opinion.

And I hear ya. The actress that plays Cameron is <3, she plays her role well while being insanely hot as well. - Plus, she's one of those actresses that take a lot of "geek related" jobs, like Claudia Black and Tricia Helfer. (She's in Command & conquer 3: Tiberium Wars F.example. ) - Or at least she's turning into one of those. - Which is awesome.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 4:14 pm
I don't watch it as often as I should or would like too, but what I've seen, the show is awesome. I love House! The sarcastic jackass! He's wonderfully witty and abusive, a bit sexist and it all just keeps me rolling throughout the show.

Can't wait for the new season to start! >_<  

Post Coital Cookie
Captain

Bloblike Loiterer

Lightwater2520

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 6:04 pm
I think it's the lengths to witch house will go to be proven right that make him such a great doctor while at the same time a wretched human being. It makes for such an entertaining show.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 10:11 pm
ive nver actually watched a whole episode!!!! but jesse spencer is hot  

gOtHiC_MuSiC_DeVviL

eddie1040

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 2:25 am
I love the show I have all the sessions on dvd  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 7:44 pm
Octaru250

♠ ◊ ♣ ♥

uh about him...Wait I dont know what you're talking about but I did hear Wilson say something horribly shocking in a preview for an episode, I think its for season four.
i'm done watching Season three, Has everyone here seen the entire bit of Season three?

If so...

Semi Spoiler....
Wasnt the Ending so sad? I cried so hard, even though I didnt like Amber.  

sankapoo

8,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Post Coital Cookie
Captain

Bloblike Loiterer

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 10:08 pm
sankapoo
Octaru250

♠ ◊ ♣ ♥

uh about him...Wait I dont know what you're talking about but I did hear Wilson say something horribly shocking in a preview for an episode, I think its for season four.
i'm done watching Season three, Has everyone here seen the entire bit of Season three?

If so...

Semi Spoiler....

That one got me too! I was all, "NO!!" That was really, really sad.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 4:31 pm
Raging_Blazing_Fire7
sankapoo
Octaru250

♠ ◊ ♣ ♥

If so...

Semi Spoiler....

That one got me too! I was all, "NO!!" That was really, really sad.

@sankapoo: Whoa! You what, I loved her...
It was...Im not an easy person to get into that mood..

♠ ◊ ♣ ♥

Octaru250
Crew

sankapoo

8,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 9:28 pm
xD I'm sorry I couldnt stand her. there were some points of the episodes that I'd just have the sudden urge to jump through the TV screen and strangle her.

thoug I quickly realized I couldnt and that it would b e a bad idea to try. xd  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 2:03 pm
I like that House is actually a "smart show" and I love how House is mean.. he's a great actor and he's a good person in real life.  

srestar

Post Coital Cookie
Captain

Bloblike Loiterer

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 6:06 pm
sankapoo
xD I'm sorry I couldnt stand her. there were some points of the episodes that I'd just have the sudden urge to jump through the TV screen and strangle her.

thoug I quickly realized I couldnt and that it would b e a bad idea to try. xd

I didn't like her much either, but that still got me.

It was one part when House realized they were dating and then said, "Oh my gawd, you're sleeping with me." I loved that part so much. Still laugh at it every now and again.  
TV Shows

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff