Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply TV Shows
Reality Shows Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Actual
  Reality
View Results

Post Coital Cookie
Captain

Bloblike Loiterer

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 4:20 pm
I don't know about any of you, but I for one am sick to death of reality shows. I don't remember when they began this whole craze, but I'm more than ready for them to end it.

What happened to the days of decent, interesting shows that actually involved plots instead of these nimrods doing outrageous things for cash?

And so much unoriginality!! My goodness! How many shows can you put on about dating before they all start to run together? Apparently quite a few.

So, your thoughts: Love 'em? Hate 'em? Like 'em, even? Any you're actually into? Some you wish would just die?  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 5:21 pm
I agree with you, completely. I hate them to death.

I think they started with those relentlessly annoying Big Brother And Robinson shows. I've hated them since they first came out and my loathing has only increased with time. It's complete and utter rubbish, in my opinion.  

Contra Mundi
Crew

gOtHiC_MuSiC_DeVviL

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 8:00 pm
I like Hells Kitch With Gordon Ramsey and the Other one!!!!!! Uk one I think,
Its kinda crazy though the amount of rage they can build up at other human beings though. But can be kinda funny sometimes  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 2:36 am
DONT REALLY CARE FOR THEM(REALITY SHOWS)  

eddie1040

gOtHiC_MuSiC_DeVviL

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 4:48 am
i like them and im sure alot of ppl do thats why they have them  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 4:00 pm
The only good ones are Last comic Standing and Kitchen Nightmares in my opinnion.  

Lightwater2520

gOtHiC_MuSiC_DeVviL

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 5:30 pm
i use to love big brother but dont get it anymore here!!!  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 7:33 pm
devilsmokinangel
i use to love big brother but dont get it anymore here!!!

Nether do i but my mom seems to still like it she even watches that big brother after dark crap which it pointless  

xTx Monty xTx

gOtHiC_MuSiC_DeVviL

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 11:02 pm
lol go mum  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 6:45 am
I`m sick of them too, especially Top Model, that show just makes me want to throw up!!!!!!!!!!!!  

kt_tashee_xoxo

Post Coital Cookie
Captain

Bloblike Loiterer

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 7:48 am
kt_tashee_xoxo
I`m sick of them too, especially Top Model, that show just makes me want to throw up!!!!!!!!!!!!

I actually like that one. More so for the photography aspect. I like to see the themes they come up with for the aspiring models. All the drama, I could easily do without, though a bit of it is on the funnier side of annoying.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 1:59 pm
EH, I used to LOVE the Surreal Life (the one with Flavor Flav xD) and on occasion the Bachelor but I don't get the channels anymore D: I've never really cared much for Big Brother or stuff like that though.  

ali is ridiculous

gOtHiC_MuSiC_DeVviL

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 8:51 pm
ali is hysterical
EH, I used to LOVE the Surreal Life (the one with Flavor Flav xD) and on occasion the Bachelor but I don't get the channels anymore D: I've never really cared much for Big Brother or stuff like that though.

HAhaha yeah that was ok ..... Made me laugh and i thought kept was good. Pretty funny seeing what men will do for luxury's  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 9:24 am
Raging_Blazing_Fire7
kt_tashee_xoxo

I actually like that one. More so for the photography aspect. I like to see the themes they come up with for the aspiring models. All the drama, I could easily do without, though a bit of it is on the funnier side of annoying.

Okay, was watching the premiere of the new season Wednesday night--which really hurt my feelings cause Bones was on--and holy crap, there's a[spoiler-->] transgender girl[<--/spoiler] on there.

I don't know about you, but that kinda threw me for a loop. But I like her. I wonder what kinda contraversy, if any, that will bring. I'm sure some people are bound to have a problem with it. My ma does.

Eh, whatev. I hope she stays on for awhile. She takes good pics.  

Post Coital Cookie
Captain

Bloblike Loiterer

srestar

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 10:22 am
i like top model too! its interesting.. and american idol (not because of the commentary.. but because i like seeing what talent..if any.. is out there).. but everything else i can do away with!  
TV Shows

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff