Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply T3h Movie World
Wolverine Movies Coming Soon!!!!!! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

gOtHiC_MuSiC_DeVviL

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 2:52 am
ohh Yay more xmen movies cant wait til this comes out even though i was let down after the Last Stand  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 11:44 am
It's true that The Last Stand sucked. The good news is Brett Ratner won't be directing X-Men Origins: Wolverine nor X-Men Origins: Magneto. So they should hopefully turn out to be decent.  

Rei Uchikino

Johbies

Friendly Bum

11,575 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 1:52 pm
When're these movies coming out? o_o  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 3:23 pm
Johables
When're these movies coming out? o_o

The Wolverine movie should be coming out next year. And the Magneto movie should be coming out sometime after that.  

Rei Uchikino

Radioactive Pineapple

6,350 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 4:59 pm
A MAGNETO MOVIE!?! blaugh
I wonder if they're going to use Ian McKellen [sp?] anymore, he's kinda up in his years...

I believe that the Wolverine movie won't come out until May (2?) 2009, it'll follow the great marvel movies that have been released in Mays of past years.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 5:03 pm
awesome i cant wait I dont think they will use ian bcos yeah old and it might be when he was younger. But ian is cool.

COol xmen YAY lmao  

gOtHiC_MuSiC_DeVviL

SMEAR!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 5:06 pm
Well, only good thing about the Wolverine movie is that they will finally bring Gambit into the story... what the sad thing is that they should've done that in he first movie.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 6:26 pm
Radioactive Pineapple
I wonder if they're going to use Ian McKellen [sp?] anymore, he's kinda up in his years...

I believe that the Wolverine movie won't come out until May (2?) 2009, it'll follow the great marvel movies that have been released in Mays of past years.

I've read somewhere that Ian McKellen will be playing Magneto. They're going to use the same technology that they used for The Last Stand to make him look younger.  

Rei Uchikino

Rei Uchikino

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 6:32 pm
SMEAR!
Well, only good thing about the Wolverine movie is that they will finally bring Gambit into the story... what the sad thing is that they should've done that in he first movie.

I heard that they were going to have Gambit in The Last Stand, but replaced him with Multiple Man. The writer's felt that if they were going to put Gambit into the movie then he deserved a bigger role. I guess that's partly why they waited until X-Men Origins: Wolverine to finally introduce him.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 7:36 pm
Radioactive Pineapple

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I dont know that yet, but he did a GREAT job as Magneto in the past movies.

Yea, the other one should follow right after Wolverine's release. Two X-Men movies in one year, now that, is what I call a good year. sweatdrop xd

♠ ◊ ♣ ♥

Octaru250
Crew

gOtHiC_MuSiC_DeVviL

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 9:20 pm
ohh col gambit i thought he might make an appearance in one of the movies at least......  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 5:33 am
My friends brother was offered the job to be hughs stunt man in a little town in naseby cos they wanted to fil in the forest!!!!! but Some Guy whjo like owns the forestry or something didnt want them in there disturbing stuff!!!!!!!!!!!!

MRRRRR they filem in Queenstown too and ppl got mad because they were using a hall setting off explosives and damaging stuff lol inside!!  

gOtHiC_MuSiC_DeVviL

Tobias Mule

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 6:14 am
I'm not so sure how much, if any, I want to see this film. Wolverine is okay, but someone mentioned that he's like a Mary Sue character. An interesting take on that type, but still....
Maybe if I saw some trailers it might help.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 6:24 am
ya cant go by what ppl say u need to check things out and decide for yourself!!! I wuldnt get too hyped though cos i think doin that lets u down no matter how good or bad the movie is  

gOtHiC_MuSiC_DeVviL

Organization13_Larxene

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 11:57 am
OH YOU MEAN XMEN ORIGONS?! I THINK THAT'LL BE SO COOL!! I WAS WATCHING SOMETHING LIKE THAT ON COMICON '08!!  
T3h Movie World

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff