Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply TV Shows
Doctor Who (and spin-offs!) Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

consultantnerd

Interesting Genius

4,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 2:34 pm
Does anyone watch the adventures through time and space? D'you love it?! Does anyone watch Torchwood or SJA? Just come to me and talk about it!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 2:52 pm
I thought I recognised you. Doctor Who Guild? Anyway, I've been watching them all from the beginning to the present. At the moment I'm at Trial of a Time Lord. Is that the first time they used CGI? I've never watched SJA, but I watched Torchwood. I wonder if they'll bring that back.  

knightofthe21stcentury

gOtHiC_MuSiC_DeVviL

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 5:58 pm
I watched torch wood a couple of times.... Sometimes its ok .... sometimes just plan boring

But i use to love DR WHO  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 4:35 pm
Can't wait 'till moffat (sp?) takes over.  

knightofthe21stcentury

Post Coital Cookie
Captain

Bloblike Loiterer

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 7:39 am
I've seen Torchwood once or twice. Haven't seen enough to get into it really, but it's cool.

Now, I do like Doctor Who. It's pretty raw. My ma got me into watching it. She likes watching BBC quite a bit.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 2:43 pm
I've recently become a Dr. Who fan. Mostly because I think the Tenth Doctor is totally cute. I have looked more into the series (thank you, Wikipedia) and have become more fascinated by it. I've even found some of the older Dr. Who books at Half-Price.

I think one of my favorite episodes is Blink. Scared the sh!t out of me,but it was great. Another one is where the Dr. and Donna met Agatha Christie; she's one of my favorite mystery writers.
I'd love to see more of it.

I've seen some of the Sarah Jane Chronicles, but it doesn't have the same punch to it. I haven't seen any Torchwood though, except for those episodes where it's s crossover with Dr. Who.  

Tobias Mule

ali is ridiculous

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 3:02 pm
I've only begun catching up on the series as well (:
I've started watching everything from the beginning of the 2005 version with Christopher Eccleston (GOD, I miss that guy D: )

&&I LOVE Capt Jack, so I should get to watching Torchwood soon >D

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 5:03 am
wow i cant belive anyone who thinks Dr Who is Cute well if its the same guy i see lol let me see a pic or sumthing  

gOtHiC_MuSiC_DeVviL

knightofthe21stcentury

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 8:57 am
I don't think Torchwood will come back  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 10:35 am
I absolutely love Doctor Who. I've been completely addicted to the new series, but lately I've been watching some of the the Tom Baker era episodes as well. Torchwood is also okay, though i wish they were a little less hit-or-miss with their episodes.  

Jar City

Ursaula

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 1:43 pm
devilsmokinangel
wow i cant belive anyone who thinks Dr Who is Cute well if its the same guy i see lol let me see a pic or sumthing

Nice lol razz I've never seen Dr Who  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 1:46 pm
What is Dr Who about?  

Ursaula

Jar City

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 9:11 pm
Ursaula
What is Dr Who about?

basically it's about the adventures of an alien and his companions as they travel through time and space  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 3:21 pm
Frantic Femme Fatale
Ursaula
What is Dr Who about?

basically it's about the adventures of an alien and his companions as they travel through time and space

Kewl, so wot's your guys's favorite character or part of it? And why? Describe it razz  

Ursaula

Tobias Mule

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 12:49 pm
devilsmokinangel

Decster97 is doing a good cosplay of him. I also think he has some pics of the Tenth Doctor on his Gaia profile.  
TV Shows

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff