Welcome to Gaia! ::

Final Fantasy Addicts Anonymous Guild

Back to Guilds

"Helping" Final Fantasy fans with their addictions since 2004. 

Tags: Final Fantasy, RPGs, Square Enix 

Reply Chatterbox (Non-FF Discussion)
|||||RATE THE AVATAR ABOVE YOU ||||||| Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lulubee95

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 5:10 pm
well....
START!
oh but before starting you have to tell people what you wanted youre avi to look like when you dressed it.

mine is rikku from ffX but with the FFX-2 outfit.
how do i look?...  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 12:13 am
The scarf is the wrong color, but other than that, it's good. I don't think there's a headband on Gaia that would look right, so I'll moot that. Are we posting scores? Or just comments?

My avatar wasn't made to look like a specific person, but I don't think the concept is too hard to see.  

Ravenwolf
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

Lulubee95

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 8:04 am
were posting on a scale of 1-10. sorry i forgot to put that on. sweatdrop

about your avi, i give it a 9. i think it looks really good because all the colors seem to go with eachother.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 6:02 pm
It's pretty good. ^^ I'll give it an eight, because I can't think of much else you could've done with the items avaliable on Gaia.

As for what I am... I dunno. An evil, soul-sucking Queen? sweatdrop It was basically me wanting to use my Wonderland.  

ArikaiHart

Ravenwolf
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 1:20 pm
'Tis a pretty use of the Wonderland! I have a vendetta against whole-body items, but you have a good use of accessories and the hair goes well. The wings are kind of odd, but I only even noticed when I looked really closely.

Um... 8.5/10  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 2:04 pm
For Ravenwolf, I've liked that avi since I first time saw it. It suits you very well and colors are matching. Very good thing is that you have not tried to pick just the same colors but from same color family. (Hair/skirt) It has down to earth colors as well as brighter ones bringing highlights.
9/10 in my books. I enjoy avi's that are simple yet stylish. This is harder to pull together than avi with much details.

Holy, or unholy, warriors have been my theme for some time. This is no exception, it's a Roman veteran soldier. And for being vampire, Jerusalem might not be my destination..
For every avi I make, it has always another eye covered despite what else I wear on it.  

Schutzhund

5,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

Xx_Queen Pandora_xX

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 3:30 am
You avi is really neat. I like how it matches. I give it a 9 out of a ten. I guess it is apparent who i am trying to pull off. . .  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 9:22 am
zelda?... thats all i can think of that has elf ears. or maybe aerith...but she doesnt have the ears...well anyway.. whatever it is i give you a six but its because i cant tell what you are  

Lulubee95

Schutzhund

5,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 5:46 am
I've wanted to do this for some time and when no one else is going for it...
For a Rikku cosplay, in Gaia especially, I think you've made it good. I've seen people use Autumn Leaves as scarf too, but this holds up composure better. This is not the most expensive, high-class version of Rikku, but I like it more than most other versions.

You don't have all the details as original, but you've captured the light and carefree feeling better than average Gaia cosplayer. That mos certainly is Rikku. 8/10.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 5:58 pm
Schutzhund - if you had to blades, you could be the character from Hellboy. the creepy dusty Nazi character who performed surgery on himself...for fun!  

Chimaria

Soujii-sama

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:57 pm
I like the avatar but not the grunny that goes with it...I don't think it matches the silver color scheme. The hermes moon on the other hand looks great with your avi.

As for my avi, I'm going with the "I'm just an ordinary blackhole" look... hopefully I can come up with an actual concept before zOMG gets released.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 5:54 pm
Heh, so not much to say on yours. Not very memorable, but admirable in its simplicity.  

Ravenwolf
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

Schutzhund

5,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 8:36 am
Chimaria
Schutzhund - if you had to blades, you could be the character from Hellboy. the creepy dusty Nazi character who performed surgery on himself...for fun!

Many of blades are quite expensive, but two sets of Assassins Guise would make me Karl Ruprecht Kroenen rather easily. That is very popular character to make and most entertaining 'person' in movie.

Ravenwolf is already rated by me, so I'm not doing it again with different words. smile  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 1:44 pm
Your avi is good so I'd say about 8 since it's good, even if not top of the line.

As for who rates me, i am new and have no gold so I am prepared to take a low score if i must.  

Krell356

ChaosOmegaNova

6,050 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 9:41 am
You should create the avi on tek tek and then post it in your post and then we'll rate the avi in the post.  
Chatterbox (Non-FF Discussion)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff