Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply Lala Chat. General chat & Spam
What Kinda "Music" Do You Listen To? Or Dont Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

gOtHiC_MuSiC_DeVviL

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 2:16 am
I honestly like all kinds of music, but there is some bad music out there......

what do u like and not like........... post it here and talk about different bands and ur fav songs  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 7:47 am
I like a lil bit of everything. Some R&B/Soul, rock, pop, a bit of country, rap, some dance, maybe techno though I'm not sure since I don't really pay that much attention to genres. I basically like whatever I hear that catches my ear. 3nodding  

Post Coital Cookie
Captain

Bloblike Loiterer

Ursaula

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 3:07 pm
I like all music but rap, rap sucks D: I hate it!! It should go die!! RAP IS STUPID! Ok I'm good smile  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 9:06 pm
lol yeah same here raging.... anything that catches my ear lol....do you like nine inch nails?? I think there pretty trippy and cool. I love deep lol and Capital G  

gOtHiC_MuSiC_DeVviL

Post Coital Cookie
Captain

Bloblike Loiterer

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 4:43 am
I know I heard this one song that I loved by them, but I can't remember for the life of me what it is. It was so long ago. Not even sure what CD it's on cause I'm not much into buying CDs either.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 4:57 am
nah i dont buy cd's much either just download songs unless these an album i really like!!!!! Like the greatest hits anastacia lol i love it  

gOtHiC_MuSiC_DeVviL

Post Coital Cookie
Captain

Bloblike Loiterer

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 5:08 am
Last CD I bought was Amy Winehouse's Frank. Love that woman. She has such an incredible voice.

Oh, and I got MCR's Three Cheers For Sweet Revenge as a gift! Love that CD too. I hate that it's so short though, like 46 minutes. Boo?  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 5:20 am
46min a cd wow that is booo lol.and amy winehouse is a cool chick man her voice is destintive as. I love rehab i havent really herd much of her other songs  

gOtHiC_MuSiC_DeVviL

Post Coital Cookie
Captain

Bloblike Loiterer

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 5:41 am
Yeah, I was just glad I got it as a gift when I found out how long it was.

Amy's voice is amazing to me. I love Back To Black. Wish I could find the damn thing though. You could go to youtube and listen to her stuff for free. Yay, free!  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 7:35 pm
Ive been gettin into lauren hill alot l8ly i love her version of boheimain rhasphody (bad spelling) and most of her and the fuggees music is just frekin wicked  

gOtHiC_MuSiC_DeVviL

GilAskan

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 8:22 pm
I listen to a pretty broad spectrum of music, but this isn't to say that my tastes are evenly distributed. There are bands I like in virtually every style, but I find more artists I like in certain styles more than others.

I'm most fond of post-punk, goth-rock, kraut-rock, gothic americana, dark cabaret, experimental rap, and black metal. My ten favorite artists, currently, would probably be-

1. Reverend Glasseye and His Wooden Legs
2. Bauhaus
3. Nick Cave (and his various projects)
4. Giant Robot
5. Bjork
6. cLOUDDEAD
7. Aborym
8. Faust
9. Siiiii
10. Virgin Prunes

Ursaula
I like all music but rap, rap sucks D: I hate it!! It should go die!! RAP IS STUPID!

$5 says you don't know s**t about the genre.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 8:34 pm
I havent heard of any of those bands/artists  

gOtHiC_MuSiC_DeVviL

Post Coital Cookie
Captain

Bloblike Loiterer

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 5:21 am
Ursaula
I like all music but rap, rap sucks D: I hate it!! It should go die!! RAP IS STUPID! Ok I'm good smile

It depends on what you're listening to. Gangster rap is not the best stuff in the world, but I'm not gonna like, sometimes the beats get me. It all depends on what you're into and if you're not into it, ya know, you don't really have to talk about it. Just a suggestion, love.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 5:24 am
devilsmokinangel
Ive been gettin into lauren hill alot l8ly i love her version of boheimain rhasphody (bad spelling) and most of her and the fuggees music is just frekin wicked

I love Lauryn Hill! Her CD The Miseducation of Lauryn Hill is one of my fav CDs ever and that thing's 10 years old. Every song on there is just bomb, dude! I wanna listen to it right now. Fav song on it is the title track.

I didn't know they made a version of Bohemian. I love that song, too!  

Post Coital Cookie
Captain

Bloblike Loiterer

gOtHiC_MuSiC_DeVviL

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 5:27 am
yeah that is a mean cd and all the songs rock. and Boheimian Rhapsody by lauren is just such a great song . Its proably one of my favs I sing soo loud and hard to it hahaha My cats actually try and get me to shut up lol  
Lala Chat. General chat & Spam

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff