Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply T3h Movie World
TRANSFORMERS Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Quack Quack Mutherducker

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 3:27 pm
Transformers (well until I saw Ironman or The Dark Knight) was the best movie ever.

I can't wait till the second one comes out, because according to the black haired girl thers going to be one. biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 3:39 pm
It made a crap load of money so no doubt there will be a second one. I thought the first one was a bit overrated but it was still very good. Hope the second one is just as good.  

Trichromatism

Harlequinade_______xXx

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 4:57 pm
I love Transformers! I've seen it like a 20 times and I don't even own the dvd! heart I'm excited for the second movie!  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 6:47 pm
Hopefully the second one will be you know, good.
If Michael Bay directs it then forget it, the man is a special effects wizard, NOT a director
Being a fan of Transformers, the effects were good, a little confusing in the fights scenes, but the acting was just terrible, except by Shia whatever his last name is, everyone there was just eyecandy, even JOhn Voight as the president of the united states was Hammy, in it all, I was very dissapointed  

Thats Him Officer

5,050 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

gOtHiC_MuSiC_DeVviL

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 10:45 pm
I think Transformer 2 is going to be better I love the 1st one.... I dont think it could Suck.... I just love it soooo much I love the idea of bumble bee i mean he's awesome I just want him. HURRY UP NUMBER 2 lol  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 7:54 pm
I liked the first one. The second one should be just as good.  

kool ken

jfnbhgurkddhj8
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 8:51 am
UGH! xD
I hated Transformers.For reasons stated here. xD!!! domokun  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 6:00 am
Yeah, the 1st was great, but I think they should leave it alone. I mean, where do you go after you killed off their arch nemisis? I just hope they don't come up with some lame plot. But I am excited to see more Shia.  

Post Coital Cookie
Captain

Bloblike Loiterer

Reshoku

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 7:56 pm
I don't think there is going to be a 2 everything seemed to be linked up at the end no loose chains to be added on to  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 8:12 pm
There is going to be a second one, but I hated the first one so I don't care.  

WillWintter

gOtHiC_MuSiC_DeVviL

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 8:51 pm
Raging_Blazing_Fire7
Yeah, the 1st was great, but I think they should leave it alone. I mean, where do you go after you killed off their arch nemisis? I just hope they don't come up with some lame plot. But I am excited to see more Shia.
Megatrons not dead!!! like on the cartoons the bad guys always come back ............ but its kinda gay cos the cube killed him.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 1:31 pm
i'm excited for the second one, but i'm hoping thats its actually good! sequels tend to not be as good as the original  

x--stevee--x

Quack Quack Mutherducker

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 1:35 pm
Blood Angel Anarchy
Hopefully the second one will be you know, good.
If Michael Bay directs it then forget it, the man is a special effects wizard, NOT a director
Being a fan of Transformers, the effects were good, a little confusing in the fights scenes, but the acting was just terrible, except by Shia whatever his last name is, everyone there was just eyecandy, even JOhn Voight as the president of the united states was Hammy, in it all, I was very dissapointed

Definitly. The movie was entertaining, but not necessarily for the acting or script, just for the fact that it was Transformers made into an awesomely real looking movie  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 1:53 pm
He really isn't a director in the least. The special effects were on key though. That's what drew me to the movie more than anything. Oh, and Shia.  

Post Coital Cookie
Captain

Bloblike Loiterer

gOtHiC_MuSiC_DeVviL

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 6:17 pm
the sound effects kicked a** i think the guy won a award or two for them  
T3h Movie World

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers