Reply Gaian Geezers Guild
Smokers....Know Your Rights!! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Peapod thePocket Squirrel

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 11:57 pm
If any of you geezers out there are smokers, like I am, I just wrote a journal entry about it and I would really appreciate your comments and thoughts about the issues that I am talking about...even if you don't smoke come and check out the injustices.

Its on my profile...under: Burn at the Wick.

Thanks,
Peapod

Ps. Don't forget we all need to change our diapers once and a while, even though it is such a hassle....  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 12:54 am
Read and replied.

....welllllll...left a bit of a rant of my own, hope you don't mind. biggrin  

Hanamura-sensei

450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

pretty hate machine

Toxic Nymph

17,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 12:58 am
Same here. Great topic!  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 1:13 am
Thanks guys, I appreciate it. I know what you mean about the drunk driving though. That pisses me off to no extent!  

wolfen26

Conservative Werewolf

6,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 4:54 am
Commented. Oh, BTW Peapod, are you a Bob Ross fan? I like him. heheh.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 5:51 am

I replied, I only hope I got my wording right and if I didn’t I’m so sorry if you took offence

Zealand_Aquarius

Barton Sweetheart

Shuyajin

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 7:31 am
You have the right: To die! Or kill yourself slowly, word it how you like the result stays the same.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 10:08 am
Good rant, touchy topic! I left my own rant, hope you don't mind!  

Kyreie

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 12:41 pm
wolfen26
Commented. Oh, BTW Peapod, are you a Bob Ross fan? I like him. heheh.

Yah, he rocks my socks.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 12:44 pm
Thanks for all your comments! I appreciate all the other viewpoints even if they are opposing. They give me things to think about. I love it when others get into their own rants, Kyreie so kudos to you! Whoot whoot!  

MustangDragon

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 12:45 pm
Wow.

I had more to say than I thought. I'm a smoker, and yes, annoyed at not being able to have a cig at the table after dinner at a restaurant.

But I'm also trying to quit, and... well, my comment has a lot more, including my ideas on what is behind this anti-smoking fascism wave.

This is a very useful thread! Reading the other comments was enlightening, and I hope more people continue to bombard that journal with opinions, facts and rants.

^__^  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 1:01 pm
MustangDragon
Wow.

I had more to say than I thought. I'm a smoker, and yes, annoyed at not being able to have a cig at the table after dinner at a restaurant.

But I'm also trying to quit, and... well, my comment has a lot more, including my ideas on what is behind this anti-smoking fascism wave.

This is a very useful thread! Reading the other comments was enlightening, and I hope more people continue to bombard that journal with opinions, facts and rants.

^__^

Thanks for your insight. I really found it refreshing to hear from someone who has a little more experience with the issue. But I understand also what you are saying about health care...I commented a little on your comment...if you would like to go back and read it...if not...thats otay too... smile  

Sweet Seven777

5,750 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 1:32 pm
Try living in the Netherlands .
July 1 NO SMOKING any ware,,, caffee, restaurants train station crying coffeshop , it will only take a while before the forbid you to smoke in your own car ,so live sucks and then you die  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 3:21 pm
I dont have the time now, but I will add to your rant soon. I have alot to say for us smokers!  

Queen Spirit

Miss Abigal of Lenox

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 3:42 pm
Went to your profile didn't see the place to give our opinion, so I'll pass it along here. The only thing about you smoking, or anyone for that matter, is the second hand smoke that does hurt other people, take it from someone who knows, I am now battling emphysema, I don't smoke, and it's not a fun thing.to not be able to breathe very good sometimes. So just be aware of who you smoke in front of, and what your smoke is doing to them. Do I think you have a right to smoke! yes, just not in front of others. It's your body and if you want to harm it that's your business, but others have a right to breathe without your smoke.  
Gaian Geezers Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff