Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply T3h Movie World
PIRATES 4 BABY! OH YEAH! Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How many believed that they were actually ending it at 3?
  I did. What more can they put in there? (me: Um alot! Have youno imagination?)
  NOT ME! Come on! Did you see the ending of the last one?! There has to be more! (me:EXACTLY!)
  I've never seen them, so I have no clue. (me: WHAT?! IMPOSSIBLE! Go watch them now!)
View Results

Sage_Hirihono

Interesting Friend

5,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 10:04 am
That's right! Everyone told me that I was wrong, that they weren't making another one...well they are! SO HA! Though I'm sad...There aren't many details, but most say that it's all about Jack in this one...No Will...( gonk crying gonk crying ) etc...but oh well. It's supposed to reveal more about Jack's past and his family...and it's undetermined if it'll be about the Fountain of Youth....it may be about The Lost City Atlantis....  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 4:17 pm
Oh this just sucks. THe last one was bad and they are getting worse.  

WillWintter

RedWhiteBlack
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 4:55 pm
WillWintter
Oh this just sucks. THe last one was bad and they are getting worse.

Agreed. They should have stopped with the first one.

I challenge you, Sage_Hirihono, to give 5 valid reasons as to why these movies are so awesome, and why they merit a 4th one. Please avoid answers like "Well Johnny Depp is smexy and so funny!" And "OMG They just have to!"

This isn't a personal attack on you, btw, this is just a fun challenge. I've yet to see a fan of these movies properly back them up. =)  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 7:31 pm
I shall take your challenge and think of good valid reasons hard to argue...and don't worry....I'm not a crazed Johnny fan...*shakes head* He's funny...but no...  

Sage_Hirihono

Interesting Friend

5,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Post Coital Cookie
Captain

Bloblike Loiterer

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 11:21 pm
The 1st one I loved; 2nd was good, not great; 3rd just sucked. 4th. . .? Uh, why? The only thing I can really see is them filling in the span of that 10 years he spent at sea. Other than that, I've no clue. I really think should just leave it where it is.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 2:14 am
i just watched the 3rd one again ad i like it alot apart from the whole calypso thing  

gOtHiC_MuSiC_DeVviL

x--stevee--x

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 8:35 am
i seriously cant believe they are making another one!!! i mean, i liked the third one, but im not gonna lie i was expecting more from it! the fact that they are making another one is crazy to me, but hopefully it will be good!  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 11:56 am
no no no! they must stop! sequals are never as good as the origanal!!  

Organization13_Larxene

Jakotsu724

Dapper Conventioneer

19,450 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 12:19 pm
O.o They are making a fourth... Huh.

Kinda guessed, what with the ending, but I'm not very excited to see it. After about 3 movies the plot gets old, really quickly.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 12:29 pm
THAT IS SO COOL!!!! I LOVE POC!!!!!!!  

monkey_bubbles_1995

jfnbhgurkddhj8
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 12:40 pm
I'm so pissed. What a money grabbing move. Johnny Depp has dropped serious points in my mind.
Kiera Knightly is the only cool one for not signing back on. At least she has some dignity. talk2hand domokun  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 4:46 pm
yea the first was cool, but after that they seemd longwinded and pretty much just a huge waste of time and and extreme waste of $$$$$. sry, great idea but the storylines seem so thin as the movies progress, it's a wonder there's anything left.....

i'm not trying to offend any1 so plz remmeber that this is just my completely unqualified opinion!  

StarryNyghtSky

IEditYourWorld

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 7:20 am
Is it just me, or does Johnny Depp look anemic?

He needs more iron.
IEditYourWorld  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 4:04 pm
Oh I think its going to be amazing really. I hope its just as good as the others, I think its getting better as it goes along actually...to me it gets funnier and funnier....well yea.  

xXneed-a-angelxX

Nanakittie

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 6:24 pm
where's your proof?

where are you getting this information from?

website? newspaper?

why not give us something to back what you're saying, cause everytime there is a post of this nature I go looking for some truth to it. and once again, on the subject of P4, I find nothing that isn't dated 2006 and long since forgotten.

you got something and you want us to be excited and beleive you, well give it.

don't get me wrong, I love the pirates movies, but I refuse to get excited over nothing  
T3h Movie World

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff