33%
 33%  [ 18 ]
later
66%
 66%  [ 35 ]
Total Votes : 53

mizducky

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 12:16 am
All my ??? rings just changed into ... some kind of muscled arms holding dumbells...rings.

Does this mean that ZOMG is starting soon... finally?

I was really hoping that they would turn into a variety of rings instead of being all the same. I am guessing that they will increase the strength rating. Maybe?

What you do guys think?

When is this thing starting???

UPDATE see pg 2  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 2:55 am
Thats not the only thing they did. Theres also some ELF items floating around. I think It may be starting very soon.  

Jayza Wirekill

6,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Mrs_Black_Bear

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 4:28 am
I dont have any zomg items where are you getting them? cry  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 6:09 am
The marketplace of course.  

Jayza Wirekill

6,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 10:59 am
the rings probably came from the zOMG boxes that were selling a while ago, but I didn't get one personally so I don't know for sure. Got my ring on the market biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 1:02 am
At AX (and several over conventions from reading on Gaia) Gaia was there passing out fliers. Actually at AX they had a full sized booth (like Bandai or Wizards) where they were regularly letting people spin a wheel for stuff.

Anyway, the fliers had a code for 1,000 gold and a special item. That special item was the ??? ring. Other items were in the rumble boxes, but I don't know what they are good for either.  

mizducky

Mrs_Black_Bear

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 8:18 am
oh that explains why I dont have any of the items I cant aford to get gaia cash so yea no boxes for me and no conventions either since money is tight oh well  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 2:24 pm
I too think the ??? Ring will increase strength stats or something along those lines. I may have a zOMG ticket, but I don't have the ring. Don't know if I should get one either...  

Demona_Darchanjel

10,600 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Hygienic 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Tillisnut

Aged Survivor

23,275 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Member 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 6:11 pm
I have a ring because I thought it was a good deal in the marketplace at the time.

I will have to wait for the Zomg to start when it's open to everyone though. I don't have a ticket.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 7:21 pm
I'm guessing that's a sign of zOMG is going to be starting soon. At least I'm hoping so.  

Dragon student

Dangerous Survivor

9,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Survivor 150

KaleKatsura

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 10:44 pm
who knows at this point, if we have another Server break like last week, it could be a while.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 10:50 pm
whee zOMG yah. i doubt it will be in the next month though gaia always seems to develop more issues the closer they get to releasing somthing lol.  

queeneb

Quotable Phantom

5,450 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Regular 100

mizducky

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 11:14 pm
Demona_Darchanjel
I too think the ??? Ring will increase strength stats or something along those lines. I may have a zOMG ticket, but I don't have the ring. Don't know if I should get one either...

I think so too. We get to "wear" 8 rings. I have 6, so hopefully that will help me win battles faster.
I am really curious what other rings there will be though.

For those who are already trying it. Do you access it through the normal Gaia pages? I have a head start ticket, so I'm expecting to be able to go to the ZOMG page someday and find a link to access the game. But who knows what will actually happen?  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 10:44 am
I think they'll launch it with the Halloween event!  

Fairy Fox

5,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

DragonLvr2k5

2,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 1:09 pm
*is in the beta now... Next playtest scheduled for tomorrow* I think ti's open to people who have bought MCs or won their ticket in a rumble box.
@Miz you get a note from the admin with log-in details if you're eligible for beta  
Gaian Geezers Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff