Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Item Quests
~ Cheeva's First Dream Avi Quest ~ Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How old are you IRL? (in real life)
  infant - 13
  13-18
  18-21
  21-30
  Gawd I'm old :
  Gimme your poll gold *yarrr!*
View Results

CheevaWoW

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 5:03 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hallo People! I am Cheeva, you may call me Cheev, or Cheeva, or Andrea, or whatever else you come up with that isn't odd or rude ^.^ I joined Gaia the last week of September, so I'm still really new smile I'm 25, I live in the states, I do lots of stuff, yada yada, I spend most of my time either outside or wishing my computer was outside razz and occasionally you might find me half sloshed at the bar ninja ... I have lots of pets and LOTS of houseplants. I'm all about nature and living things, etc. Oh and I love the color purple.

I also love funny/silly/zaney icons! If you have one to share, PM it to me, I will lubs you! Prepare yourself to find lots of these scattered about here ^.^

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

I've never done one of these never ending super forum posts so be kind. Tips and/or Ideas to spruce the place up are always appreciated! ^.^

This is my first evar dream Avi... (kinda expensive for an uber noob eh?) Well, I'm a stable manager / Horse Trainer in real life, so I thought this would be fitting. I'll get a little more wild with the next one... sadly IRL I don't have purple hair razz

I'm actually supposed to be holding that whip differently... but I guess tektek doesn't think so... Eh, when I get it I'll show ya ^.^

If anyone has any ideas on things to add to it, feel free to voice your opinion! There might be great things out there that would fit in perfectly, but I probably didn't see it on tektek and have no idea it exists... I am new afterall...

User Image
Total Value: 283,082 Gold
[Item Information]

Item List:
Kelp o' th' Loch 4th Gen.
Black Cowboy Bandana eek heart
LOLcat - Monorail Cat halo sweatdrop
Spirit Falcon biggrin
Benny the Puppy biggrin
Dusty White Cowboy Boots biggrin
Whip of Fire
Leather Cowboy Chaps biggrin
Traveller's Cowboy Hat biggrin
Pink Lemonade Checkered Kerchief Bikini Top biggrin
Kelp o' th' Loch 6th Gen. biggrin

You like it? I do smile I know some of this stuff is expensive, seeing as how I started about 2 weeks ago... But I'm determined! And, what's a game like this without goals...those insane puzzles really pay off yanno xd

Here's what My Symbols mean:

biggrin = bought
eek heart = Donated
sweatdrop = Currently Questing
This = I already have it... see symbols above ^.^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

UPDATES:

November 9th, 08 - Sold ZOMG! rings and bought a kelp o the lock 6th gen! WOOOOOT!!! eek biggrin cool rofl
October 21st, 08 - Bought spirit falcon!
October 12th, 08 - Completed Trade with XXXSweetKittyXXX for black cowboy bandana! My first donation ever!
October 10th, 08 - Bought Benny the Puppy! Woot! Yay for puzzle money!
October 9th, 08 - Started this quest post
October 8th, 08 - Bought Dusty White Cowboy Boots!
The other pieces... I honestly don't remember when I bought them... Told you I needed a quest post to keep track of this stuff!!!  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 5:04 pm
The Rules and Technical blah blah....

~ Please be nice, no one likes a meanie!
~ Hmmmm... are there seriously several rules to lots of threads?
~ Follow the TOS! HAHA! I learned that from the newbie post here....
~ Please don't advertise your own threads or beg. If I can make my own post, anyone can do it. If you would like to advertise, send me a message and I'll place your link on here.
~ .....*looks around room* Yeah ....

~This post is as much about me keeping track of what I've accomplished than about getting others to do it for me ^.^ Of course I truly appreciate the help tho. If you do decide to donate to me, trust I will not only be shocked, but really do appreciate it.

heart ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ heart

DONATORS!
FRIENDLY PEOPLE WHO HELPED ME ALONG THE WAY
(Sounded like you gave blood or something before) neutral

heart XXXSweetKittyXXX ~~~ Black Cowboy Bandana heart
My very first Donation ever! Thank you Sweet! Woot!

heart The Newbtastic Charity ~~~ 1000g heart
heart Chimaria ~~~ 200g + Various items to Sell heart
eek heart Adie05 ~~~ 5000g <33333 heart eek
heart Kogane-Maru ~~~ 500g heart

I appreciate the help so much! I think its awesome people are so generous on this site heart I don't think I've ever been in an online community where people help and give so much! Tho should anyone give me something and they don't want anyone to know, I won't tell smile Again, to any and all who have or will ever donate to me... Thank you heart

CheevaWoW

CheevaWoW

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 5:05 pm
Currently Questing for:

User Image

scream ~Keeping Tabs of how many puzzles gave no gold/item for my own crabbing and complaining benefit~ scream
and I even tried saving them and it won't let me get them back once they're finished evil

Easy ~ 0
Normal ~ 2
Hard ~ 2
Insane ~ 3 (2 with items)

~and~

Empty space for random other things when I figure out what those should be... cool

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 5:06 pm
Icons, Future Contests... A little reserved space... etc ^.^

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image
User ImageUser Image User Image User Image User Image

question Questions question

My little FAQ for those who might want to know what I once wanted to know!

Q: Can I/How do I put other people's Avi's in my post that update when they change their Avi?

A: question question question question question

Q: How do I put the little pics of items in my post?

CheevaWoW

CheevaWoW

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 5:27 pm
Ah! Space for my little virtual critters. Cuz what's the point of having them if you don't display them somewhere! Talk about addicted! I just can't keep myself from getting more and more of these things! Holy cow the most silly thing in the world, and I have like 5 going constantly, lol! OoooOooOoh, I should get me a really cool dragon art done to put here biggrin

Please click them and help keep them alive and growing! 3nodding

~My Scroll~

~Eggs~

I won't be getting new ones for a bit because I have little time to walk them sad

~Hatchlings~

~Adults~

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. <---- so not a dragon O.o

Yay! I have adults finally!

*Dances around frantically* biggrin rofl

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 6:28 pm
~Affiliates~

User Image

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

User Image
User Image

User Image

User Image

My first affiliates! If you'd like your quest post or store mentioned here, please let me know! I'd love to show you some love 3nodding

User Image

I finally got a quest stamp! Thanks Lexi! You're awesome! If you want a stamp like mine, or some absolutely rediculously awesome avi arts (seriously, look at her examples) Go to Belle's Spells in my affiliates list, the woman does amazing work.  

CheevaWoW

CheevaWoW

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 2:01 am

OPEN!

Yay! Go first quest thread go!

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 6:43 am
*sending some stuff your way* biggrin

and maybe next time save your jigsaws at regular intervals? razz  

XXXSweetkittyXXX

6,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

SpiralRabbit

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 11:32 am
User Image

B U M P  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 5:29 pm
Visitors! Hi There! heart

OoooOooh my first donation! Thanks Sweet! biggrin I'll try that with the puzzles next time... I didn't realize I could do that, lol!

And thanks for the bump spiral smile

Mind if I put the link to your quest in my affiliates?  

CheevaWoW

CheevaWoW

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 10:27 am
BUMP!

ninja  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 9:51 pm
burning_eyes Run by bumping!!!! ninja ninja ninja  

CheevaWoW

SpiralRabbit

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 7:27 am
CheevaWoW
Visitors! Hi There! heart

OoooOooh my first donation! Thanks Sweet! biggrin I'll try that with the puzzles next time... I didn't realize I could do that, lol!

And thanks for the bump spiral smile

Mind if I put the link to your quest in my affiliates?

It would be an honour to have my quest stamp in your affiliates. razz

Thanks for entering my Spooky Rabbit Competition.

I thought you might also be interested in this BBCode formatting link BBCode for beginners - Gaia the different colour text is great fun. Let me explain, you don't need to learn this because most of the options are there when you send a post, but learning basic BBCode comes in real handy for comments in profiles etc and gives you a better understanding of it.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 7:40 am
CheevaWoW
Q: Can I/How do I put other people's Avi's in my post that update when they change their Avi?

I suddenly realised I been on gaia for nearly a year now (My 1st Gaian Anniversary on 28 October) and I don't know how to do that either. I will keep my eyes peeled for information.  

SpiralRabbit

☆ Item Quests

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces