Reply Gaia Games & Events
Official Gaia Towns Zip Code! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TemporarilyIdle

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 12:04 pm
You guys, sometimes I just feel like chatting straight up and foregoing the posting thing. I say we need an official Gaia Town Zip Code for us to go to if we ever feel like chatting with people in the guild/our relative own age.

You wouldn't have to pm everyone when you wanted to chat saying "meet here now!" You could just check out the zip code if you're feeling like shoot'n the s**t, and if people happen to be there great! I think this guild is incredibly active, especially compared to other slowly dying guilds. I think we're active *enough* that we're bound to end up with a couple people on at any given time.

I recommend we start out with a regular guildie's house, find said guildie's zip code and if they're cool with it, make that the official Geezer house/zip code! I think a zip code entails a whole 3x3 section, so starting with the house would be easier. I say official zip because you can teleport to zip codes directly, not houses (that I'm aware of).

I don't have a Gaia home, nore the gold to furbish it razz .

Any volunteers for making hers/his gaia home the official Gaia Geezer Town Home Meetup Shindig Place of Happenstance!

It would lead to fame and fortune! Everyone would know your name!

Once we get enough applicants, we can check out their houses when they're ready and we can vote to make it official!  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 12:32 pm
http://www.gaiaonline.com/homes?user=9404660
My house.  

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0

Faery Nuff

Site Moderator

Magic Manifestation

36,900 Points
  • The Ring: Vol2 Master Collector 250
  • March 2020 Collector 250
  • Wing Mastery 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 1:33 pm
My house if you'd like to use it it's free. It's in Barton 001734. If it's any help I also own 2 other houses on the same block and my friend and brother own 2 of the other 3, so ideal for HUGE parties! xd  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 7:59 pm
You need them for the guild house, I have items I can donate.  

bbydaeriel93

Noir Resurection

Wealthy Tycoon

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 8:31 pm
Hey i like this idea. Id be happy to give you the gold to create the house and furnish it to make it the guild official chat house... since you dont have a house it be best to start from there.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 6:46 am
The Gaian Geezers Guild Home page has the following:

scene description:
our guild's main room features a huge comfy pile of giant beanbags, a large sofa, a big screen tv, and a wide skylight (thanks to one of our members crashing in through the ceiling in the main room a while back). one wall is clear, with a sliding door. an indoor hot tub and rather large swimming pool can be seen from the main room. on the opposite side of the main room are 4 doors: one leading to the hallway and the individual rooms of the inmates and other stuff necessary for an old folks home, the other leading to the kitchen, and two storage closets.

When I joined this guild, I thought this would be a GREAT place for us Geezers to meet at and chat! 3nodding  

Faerie KatrinaZ
Crew

Sparkly Fairy

Azure Alexea

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 9:01 am
yeah I really love the idea too!  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 9:05 am
KatrinaZ
The Gaian Geezers Guild Home page has the following:

scene description:
our guild's main room features a huge comfy pile of giant beanbags, a large sofa, a big screen tv, and a wide skylight (thanks to one of our members crashing in through the ceiling in the main room a while back). one wall is clear, with a sliding door. an indoor hot tub and rather large swimming pool can be seen from the main room. on the opposite side of the main room are 4 doors: one leading to the hallway and the individual rooms of the inmates and other stuff necessary for an old folks home, the other leading to the kitchen, and two storage closets.

When I joined this guild, I thought this would be a GREAT place for us Geezers to meet at and chat! 3nodding

I still think the house as a chat room would be better. It would be easier to see someone new that just jumped in to the chat. Kinda hard to notice here in the forums.  

Noir Resurection

Wealthy Tycoon

Filia_Nox_Noctis

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 9:11 am
There was a pool party thread a while back but nothing ever came of it but i still have the pool listed in my favorites in towns. 5 barton 002375 was the address, thats also where i was when i found lanzer's avatar checking up on the towns.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 9:17 am
Filia_Nox
There was a pool party thread a while back but nothing ever came of it but i still have the pool listed in my favorites in towns. 5 barton 002375 was the address, thats also where i was when i found lanzer's avatar checking up on the towns.

I guess I've been going there at the wrong times.  

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0

Noir Resurection

Wealthy Tycoon

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 9:18 am
Ah, i guess. Everything has to die out one day. It could be at the top right now, few hours later you wont ever see it again  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 11:01 pm
I should check and see if my house even works anymore.  

Harbone
Crew

TemporarilyIdle

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 4:43 pm
So we have two nominations it looks like

Anybody else wanna offer up a house/zip code?

I agree, I think a house would be best.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 9:21 am
I like the idea of meeting at a house.Even in the threads it says someone is online but it does not mean that they are still in that thread.They are just somewhere about gaia which is kind of a big place to go searching for people.At least at a house we know who is available to talk  

Creepy Clown Town

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 9:23 am
yah this sounds great to me too!
i am often wandering around town wishing there were someone worth talking to.  
Gaia Games & Events

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff