Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply T3h Movie World
what u think of the new bond? Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

crimsonsky91

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 9:14 pm
there is a new james bond movie rite?? well, no offence or anythig, but dont u think he's way too old to play the role??? well, he looks old to me n nt spy material to me...... o well, mayb its jux me.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 10:04 pm
who cares about his age,
hes hot, and im a straight male
im pretty sure he just turned 40 or something
and peirce brosnon was old too
plus those films have been about since to 70s (older?)
so he should age  

Bebop McFly

Marcus McFlufferson

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 2:39 am
He's 40. That isn't old.
And Pierce Brosnan was -49- when he did Die Another Day.

I think Daniel Craig is perfect for the role of Bond. These new bonds are being aimed at a new generation that wants more action, a rough Bond, and a deeper storyline. And Craig's good enough to pull all of that off.

Now that that's out of the way.
He's a spy for MI5. How much experience do you think they need to become double-ohs? You don't hop into that job straight out of college. : D
Also, I think it's safe to say that your idea of 'Spy material' is grown from movies and stories. We don't really know what real 'Spy material' is. Because spies are spies. We're not supposed to know they're spies. : D  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 8:00 am
Daniel Craig's only 40. Roger Moore played Bond til he was 58, for cryin' out loud. He's not supposed to be James Bond, Jr.

I can't wait for Quantum of Solace.  

Quixotic Faye

mistress_hydro

7,200 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Team Edward 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 2:55 pm
i kinda like the blonde bond.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 4:46 pm
I will always have problems with a blond Bond, Bond has always been brunette even in the books. Bond should never be blond.  

WillWintter

GilAskan

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 8:16 pm
WillWintter
I will always have problems with a blond Bond, Bond has always been brunette even in the books. Bond should never be blond.

Bond has always had brown hair, true.

But Daniel Craig is a better actor than anyone who previously filled the role, by far. Connery is a fantastic screen presence, but he doesn't act much. Let's ignore the next three because they were all flat as cardboard. Brosnan has screen presence as well, but again, not that great an actor. Craig is the first really qualified, skilled actor to fill the role. Ever see him in "Infamous"? He's fantastic.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 12:15 am
hmm.... o well, i have to watch it first then.....lolx  

crimsonsky91

Marcus McFlufferson

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 1:11 am
GilAskan
WillWintter

But Daniel Craig is a better actor than anyone who previously filled the role, by far. Connery is a fantastic screen presence, but he doesn't act much. Let's ignore the next three because they were all flat as cardboard. Brosnan has screen presence as well, but again, not that great an actor. Craig is the first really qualified, skilled actor to fill the role. Ever see him in "Infamous"? He's fantastic.

Agreed. It's fun to watch Connery's movies but I don't think he's much of an actor.
As for Brosnan, I can't take him seriously in any of the films he does.

Granted, they're both much better actors than I could ever be.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 12:31 pm
i love the bond movies, I mean who cares about the predictable storylines, it's fkcing great!  

Quack Quack Mutherducker

WillWintter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 7:52 pm
Marcus McFlufferson
GilAskan
WillWintter

Agreed. It's fun to watch Connery's movies but I don't think he's much of an actor.
As for Brosnan, I can't take him seriously in any of the films he does.

Granted, they're both much better actors than I could ever be.

I'm a purest, I believe Bond should fit the description of Bond. And Infamous is good  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 11:02 pm
I don't think that age has much to do with being a spy. I'd rather have this 40 year old Bond saving the world than someone with less experience.  

rocksteadyandbebop

crimsonsky91

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 3:57 am
well, watched a old bond movie jux the other day with my bro n i gt to say that as long s they can act the part well, i dont care whether they r too old already.... seriously after watching for half an hour or so n i feel like smackig pierce bosman's face.. darn! he cant act for nuts!  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 5:43 am
truth be told I kind of had to get used to Bond with blonde hair at first, but throwing that aside I think Daniel Craig does a great job smile  

Metallithrasha

Shameless Heckler

14,225 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Crack Shot 50

crimsonsky91

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 9:46 am
i sort of saw the previews n i have to say that he looks kinda old pairing up with the actress....whats her name again??  
T3h Movie World

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff