Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Walter Island (Official Contest Forum)
7 Wonders of the Digital World *All art is up* Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AbideByReality

Unbeatable Survivor

8,950 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 1:07 pm
~approved by Fiancee

You may only try each wonder once. Mount Data is the only exeption which you can only try once per hour.

You must determine the digimon that is responsible for or is the wonder.

Dissapearing towers:

There are two towers that are only there at certain times of day. They are appropriately named Day tower, and Night Tower. Each one will give the digimon responsible for them. You may only answer that tower when it appears. You find a scroll with a riddle for the towers.

Day Tower: This tower only appears form 5:01 A.M.-5:00 P.M. PST. Dynasmon won by Prissy
Night Tower: This tower only appears from 5:01 P.M.-5:00 A.M PSTVenommyotismon won by Seck Z Beast

Once it’s day send my way.
The snakes tongue is a dangerous tool, if you give in you are a fool.
When the snakes venom sinks in, your time will surely end.
Search the scroll at night’s last toll, a secret lies within. The answer’s there, so stop and stare, and you will surely win.

Bermuda Triangle:
Many ships have gone to the Bermuda Triangle, none have returned. You sail out to it to uncover the mystery. All of a sudden you see a Plesiomon come out of the water.
RP the situation.
"Plesiomon followed his new friend, Saren, back wanting to join his group" Won by Tiger with a score of 29/30

Pyramids of Giza:
You see some huge pyramids. You try to enter but you have to answer a question to enter. The question is “Who founded these pyramids?” Answer it.
Gizamon won by Tamake

Digi-henge:
You see a grouping of stones. In the center you see a gravestone. “Here lies…” there is a smudge over the name, “…creator of Digi-henge” You see more words describing him, “A sorcerer who deals with flame. A wizard with no shame.”
Flawizardmon won by Zar but he wins DoKunemon
Mount Data:
You climb up a mountain once your at the top a sign reads, “Disturb my sleep and die.” You figure the mountain is a digimon so you decide to awaken it. What digimon did you see?
Volcamon Won by Yagami
The Great Clock Tower:
You walk up to the great clock tower. The Time is spinning wildly. You talk to the village hag and they tell you, “Something must have angered Clockmon. Find out what it is and stop it.” RP the situation.
"Clockmon appreciated he birthday present so much that he got his friend to run the clock so he could join Kaya" Won by Pummel with a perfect score of 30/30
Great Barrier Reef
A reef inhabited by many fish. Everything was great until some scuba divers ruined the reef. Now a mad pukumon wants revenge. You must RP as Pukumon or the scuba diver for the situation.
I have to say I wasn't impressed with the two that didn't win but this person did great. "Pukumon made a deal with Gage that if he stopped destroying the reef he would become his digimon" Won by Omega with a score of 27/30 given to Darkfire

Post here saying if you want to keep or trade your digimon

If you want to know your rp score pm me about it

Art:
User Image
[IMG]http://i132.photobucket.com/albums/q29/sasuke103/pummelclock.gif[/IMG]

User Image
[IMG]http://i132.photobucket.com/albums/q29/sasuke103/zardokune.gif[/IMG]

User Image
[IMG]http://i132.photobucket.com/albums/q29/sasuke103/darkfirepuku.png[/IMG]

User Image
[IMG]http://i132.photobucket.com/albums/q29/sasuke103/yagamivolca.png[/IMG]

User Image
[IMG]http://i132.photobucket.com/albums/q29/sasuke103/SeckVenom.gif[/IMG]

User Image
[IMG]http://i132.photobucket.com/albums/q29/sasuke103/TamakeGiza.gif[/IMG]

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 1:14 pm
Quote:
Digi-henge:
You see a grouping of stones. In the center you see a gravestone. “Here lies…” there is a smudge over the name, “…creator of Digi-henge” You see more words describing him, “A sorcerer who deals with flame. A wizard with no shame.”

Wizardmon  

SkyCore

AbideByReality

Unbeatable Survivor

8,950 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 1:15 pm
OmegaSeraph
Quote:
Digi-henge:

Wizardmon
nope you canot do digi-henge now  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 1:15 pm
Pyramids of Giza:
You see some huge pyramids. You try to enter but you have to answer a question to enter. The question is “Who founded these pyramids?” Answer it.
Anubismon  

ZarAburame

AbideByReality

Unbeatable Survivor

8,950 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 1:16 pm
ZarAburame
Pyramids of Giza:
Anubismon
nope you can't do Pyramids of Giza any more  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 1:17 pm
some of them are very simple but some are very complicated XD  

AbideByReality

Unbeatable Survivor

8,950 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200

ZarAburame

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 1:17 pm
Flawizardmon  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 1:18 pm
Quote:
There are two towers that are only there at certain times of day. They are appropriately named Day tower, and Night Tower. Each one will give the digimon responsible for them. You may only answer that tower when it appears. You find a scroll with a riddle for the towers.

Day Tower: This tower only appears form 5:01 A.M.-5:00 P.M. PST.
Night Tower: This tower only appears from 5:01 P.M.-5:00 A.M PST

Day Tower: Sunmon  

SkyCore

AbideByReality

Unbeatable Survivor

8,950 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 1:18 pm
ZarAburame
Flawizardmon
correct! Zar wins... Flawizardmon  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 1:19 pm
OmegaSeraph
Quote:

Day Tower: This tower only appears form 5:01 A.M.-5:00 P.M. PST.
Night Tower: This tower only appears from 5:01 P.M.-5:00 A.M PST

Day Tower: Sunmon
nope the riddle is very complicated but it makes sense once you think of it.

Tomorrow I will post a hint for those towers  

AbideByReality

Unbeatable Survivor

8,950 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200

ZarAburame

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 1:19 pm
kirashimu
ZarAburame
Flawizardmon
correct! Zar wins... Flawizardmon
lol cool ^_^ but don't do the art I want to see if there is any thing else I want to try and trade for XD yes I like him its just maybe there is some thing I like more  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 1:20 pm
okay.  

AbideByReality

Unbeatable Survivor

8,950 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200

SkyCore

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 2:16 pm
Quote:
Mount Data:
You climb up a mountain once your at the top a sign reads, “Disturb my sleep and die.” You figure it is a digimon so you decide to awaken it. What digimon did you see?

Grizzmon  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 2:19 pm
OmegaSeraph
Quote:
Mount Data:
You climb up a mountain once your at the top a sign reads, “Disturb my sleep and die.” You figure it is a digimon so you decide to awaken it. What digimon did you see?

Grizzmon
No... How could a mountain be a Grizzmon? XD  

AbideByReality

Unbeatable Survivor

8,950 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200

SkyCore

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 2:22 pm
kirashimu
OmegaSeraph
Quote:
Mount Data:

Grizzmon
No... How could a mountain be a Grizzmon? XD

the clue doesn't make it very clear that the mountain is the digimon.  
Walter Island (Official Contest Forum)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff