Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
ilinkzeldi really hates Minnesota weather Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hi
  +1
View Results

ilinkzeldi

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 7:51 am

User Image

User Image

The name is ilinkzeldi, but most call me zeldi. I'm a highschool student, simply trying to enjoy life. One day I hope to write, or perhaps critique. Movies, books, anime, music and waffles are among the many things I enjoy, and if you ever want to discuss them bring it up, I can talk for hours. Really on the internet I can talk about anything . . . so just send me word.

If your wondering about my username, it's a funny story actually. I was trying to create a nick.com account when I was 11, but I had forgotten the password for my older acocunt Timwee. So I was thinking, What's my favourite video game? Legend of Zelda. So I went with a zelda pairing and changed the a on the end to an I. Aren't I creative?

The Day my world fell apart, I stayed up late. I remember it because. . .

Rebecca is the type of person who can always be two steps ahead of the game, but will lose anyway as long as the end result is interesting enough. Despite her snobbish nature, Rebecca still maintains a deep trust in many of her digimon. All of which have developed unique personalities during their time together.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 7:53 am
Digimon:

Agumon-> Greymon-> (Warp)-> Wargreymon-> (mutant)Omnimon

User ImageUser Image

Name: Riku (Talks in Red)
Type: Vaccine
Personality: Courageous, Strong hearted, curious, sarcastic, goofy
Bio: Agumon has always stuck by Rebecca and hates leaving her side. He doesn't trust any other digimon to protect her and gets jealous when Rebecca calls forth anybody else in the team. There isn't much agumon is afraid of which is the total opposite of Rebecca. Omnimon will often step in and fight before talking. As such when he fought gummymon, though that was different. Agumon usually stays in his rookie or mega form. Though Rebecca prefers to see her rookie friend instead of an armored dinosaur digimon. Agumon first took an omnimon form when he was forced to prove himself in the central park battle. He wanted to take the glory but realised it is better to work as a team. Agumon has a pretty good sense of humor usually and compared to Rebecca is the brawn of the team.
Obtained:On a strange day in the real world Rebecca pulled an egg out of her hat and was transported to the digital world. They have been together ever since.(Original Digimon)

Muchomon->(De-digivolve) Chichimon->(Mutant) Kokomon->Lopmon->(armor) Golden Rapidmon->(Armor Clash) Lopmon->Antylamon-> Cherubimon
User Image
Name: Koko (Talks inBlue)
Digimon: Cherubimon
Personality: Innocent, Curious, cute, Fun loving
Bio: Kokomon one day fell into Rebecca's life. Though she has only be there for a short time she has made a bit of an impact. Kokomon learned quickly and soon digivolved into lopmon.
Obtained:Kokomon jumped onto Rebecca's head and begged to join her party after she saw how Rebecca had helped gaogamon.

Gabumon->(Mutant) Gaomon->Gaogamon->Mach Gaogamon-> Mirage Gaogamon-> Mirage Gaogamon BM
User Image
Name: Grey (Talks in green)
Digimon: Gaogamon
Type: Data
Personality: Street smarts-sorta digimon, a bit of a temper, likes to poke his nose into other peoples business, very talkative.
Bio: Gaomon stays with Rebecca to take a ride. Realising that joining her team meant free food and protection he was in. Gaomon has a new yorkan accent and usually refers to Rebecca as boss.. despite the fact that she hates it. Talks with horrible grammar and will likely tick you off if you join him in conversation.
Obtained: Gaomon had stolen and pickpocketed several dollars that day. Rebecca distracted the police and told him that he could join her team or go back into the world. Gaomon knew it was better to join Rebecca's team.

Kotemon->Dinohumon->Kyukimon->SlashAngemon

Name: Chase (Talks in orange)
User Image
Digimon: slash angemon
Personality: Loyal, brawny, logical, quiet
Bio: Abandoned from his group searched for a tamer.
Obtained: Charged at Rebecca and was absorbed by her digivice
Alphamon<-Reptiledramon<-Dorugamon->Dorugreymon
User Image<---->User Image
Name: Scythe
Digimon: Dorugreymon
Personality: hyper active, goofy, friendly, sincere
Bio: (Not met in the rp yet)
Obtained: Not met in the rp yet..

Deramon(Mutant)-Silpymon-Valkyrimon
User Image
Name: Wraith
Digimon: Valkyrimon
Personality: Hurried, Impatient, annoying, loyal, trustworthy, Completely honest even when it's inconvenient
Bio: As a deramon he was overworked in a flower shop. Shortly after joining Rebecca he became siplhymon and stayed in that form.
Obtained:Saved from his overworking boss.

User Image
Name: Leonhart
Digimon: UlforceVeedramon
Personality: Valient, strong
Bio:
Obtained

User Image

Name: Xeace
Digimon: Rosemon BM
Personality: Enchanting, Mysterious
Bio:
Obtained

User Image

Name: Ryu
Digimon: Goldramon
Personality:
Bio:
Obtained:

User Image

Name: Cloud
Digimon: Beezlemon
Type: Virus
Personality: Dark, Sarcastic, Jerkass with a heart of Gold
Bio:
Obtained:

User Image

The hybrid Ranamon using the H spirit of water
Digimon: Ranamon
Name: Zora
Personality confused
Bio:
Obtained:

User Image

Digimon: Sleipmon
Name: Chiron
Personality:Noble
Bio:
Obtained:

User Image
The hybrid digimon megagarurumon

User Image
Digimon:Ashmon
Type confused
Name: Satoshi
Personality: Arrogant Kung-fu Guy
Bio:
Obtained:

User Image
Digimon:Mihiramon
Name: Hitome
Personality: Sly
Bio:
Obtained:

User Image
Digimon:Megidramon
Name: Vanitas
Personality: A digimon with noble goals, but a dark side.
Bio:

User Image
Digimon:Shinegreymon
Name: Terra
Personality: Hyper, Dependable
Bio: Riku's younger brother, an Agumon desperate to prove his worth.

Ancient Greymon

User Image

Digimon: AncientGreymon
Name:
Personality:
Bio:
Obtained:

User Image
Digimon: SantaPandamon
Name: Pandy
Personality:
Bio:
Obtained:
User Image
Digimon: Murmuxmon
Name: Tybalt
Personality:
Bio:
Obtained:

User Image
Digimon: Apollomon
Name: Mercutio
Personality:
Bio:
Obtained:

Recruitment List:The digimon I'm aiming for.

.Shoutmon
.Renamon
.Mummymon
.Agunimon
.Coronamon
.Victory Greymon
.Wizardmon
.Dracmon
.Hawkmon

ilinkzeldi

ilinkzeldi

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 7:54 am
Mood Today:Impatient

Temperature: Cold.. Again~

Song of the week:
[X]
Week 2:
Lol
[X][X]<-----This is my theme song
Week 3:
[X]

Digi-Battle Record
Total Money won/loss:-400
Record:1 loss
Total Fought: 2

Losses: Burning link vs. Linkzeldi

Wins:-none-

Pending:ilinkzeldi vs. Greem

Updates:
-Rebecca Meets Matt and Gummymon
-Matt and Rebecca travel through file mountains
-The group meets Devin and his agumon pyros
-Left early for drive city
-Fought against Rapidmon
-Completed mission save o'bombmon
-Recruited gaomon and kokomon
-Kokomon digivolved to lopmon then to antlyamon
-Failed Rumor twice
-Ate dinner with a man named toan
-Told to be recruited to MBSG needed to fight a Kaito
-Passed Rumor mission
-HEaded to the hospital Wargreymon and other digimon vs. Metalseadramon
-Kotemon appears and meets up with matt..
-Heads to drive city and meets up with Matt again
-Finds crest of logic
-Meets Deramon and adds to team
-Meets up with sheriti and her myotismon Reniko
-Heads back to hospital and meets up with Kaya, gage, kira, hurricane and toan
-Heads to warehouse to secure medication
-Caught by the police and released after explaining the situation

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 7:55 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Username: ilinkzeldi
Name: Rebecca Kiryu
Job: [Magician].[Business Heir].
Abilities: [Quick thinking]. [Dexterity]. [Acting].[Math Genius].[Tactical Mind].

Equipment: [D-Arc Digivice]. [BackPack].[Colored Scarves].[Lasertargetedpingcorpslingshot].[Yo-Yos].

Personality: Rebecca is an extremely intelligent character with a refined taste and knowledge for the world around her. Unfortunately, these traits are often overshadowed by her constant air of arrogance. She prefers to think and act by herself, always keeping her intentions mysterious. Rebecca very rarely gets honestly worked up (and is usually lying when she appears to be), and is always teasing when she is not sharing information. These snobby qualities always make her appear condescending and antagonistic. Despite her interpersonal issues, she remains a mature and wise person at heart underneath his attitude.

Biography: A girl who traveled the country-side of Italy with her mentor figure for most of her youth. Her father, a shadowy figure to all disappeared when she was young leaving her and and her brother under the care of their ruthless grandfather and family head. Her grandfather's obsession with strength and mistreatment of both her father and younger brother caused Rebecca intensely hate the man. Every night she dreamed of killing him, until one night he died, poisoned by his own accord. The sudden death of the Kiryu clan had the young girl mixed in with dozens of political affairs she had no part in. With no other recourse she ran away. There she met her mentor-figure Claire, and odd man with even odder beliefs, but a talent for magic and stunts unlike Rebecca had ever seen. While at the circus Rebecca gained most of her defining traits, her love of attention, her intelligence gained from long nights studying, and her uneasiness to trust others after Claire's disappearance. Beyond that Rebecca's past is very vague, she shares it with nobody. She also has a little brother, which serves as her main motivation to make it back to the real world.

Home: Venice, Italy

Alignment: Chaotic Good-> True Neutrlal
Has a very strong sense of justice, but twisted views on all other topics, whether it be love, companionship, or trust. She acts kindhearted to some, but to most she is a very manipulative and callous individual. She genuinely does not want to hurt anyone, and prefers a world of peace to one of conflict. Yet she visibly enjoys fights, and is willing to harm others if it means furthering her one selfish yet selfless goal.
Digimon: Linkzeldi's Profile
The Main Four, a Quartet of Flame
Riku
Koromon->Agumon X-> Greymon X-> Metalgreymon X-. Wargreymon X-> Omegamon->AncientGreymon

Terra
Agumon DS->Burst Agumon-> Geogreymon->Risegreymon-> Shinegreymon

Satoshi
Sparkmon->Firemon->Flamemon->Wereflamemon->Ashmon

Mercutio
Coronamon->Apollomon

The Rogue Knights
Wraithe
Kiwimon->Deramon->Silphymon->Valkyrimon

Leonhart
Chibomon->Demiveemon->Veemon->Raidramon->Caturamon->
Veedramon->Aeroveedramon->Ulforceveedramon->Future Mode

Cloud
Impmon-> Beezlemon-> Beelzemon X

Tybalt
Impmon->Phelesmon->Murmuxmon

Koko
Kokomon->Lopmon->Rapidmon->Antylamon->Cherubimon

Grey
Gaomon->Gaogamon->MachoGaogamon->MirageGaogamon->Miragegaogamon BM

Chase
Kotemon->Dinohumon->Asuramon->Slashangemon

Scythe
Dorugamon->Reptiledramon->DORUgreymon->Alphamon

Chiron
Kyaromon->Kudamon->Leppamon->Chirinmon->Sleipmon

Vanitas
Bearmon->Grizzmon->Grapleomon->Megidramon

Pandy Claus
Pandamon

First Encounter:
Though not entirely true, this is the story perceived in Rebecca's head. Its her earliest memory before entering the digital world.

"What is this place?" the frail girl asked, staring in shock at the dozens and dozens of other children which had been gathered with her at this mysterious locale. The air was cold, and unforgiving, that was the first thing she noticed. Were it not for the scarf draped warmly around her neck she might have even been shivering. But she was too proud of an individual to shiver, or cower, even in the face of this unknown terror. After all her father had been lost to her because of such petty things as weaknesses. So she bit her tongue to prevent herself from crying out, and simply waited in silence for something to occur, or an opportunity of escape to prevent itself. She had no clue of how she had gotten here, but in her mind as cold and calculative as the room she was in, the girl knew escape would come soon enough. In truth, she would sacrifice every other child which stood next to her. It could be said they were all as confused and lost as she, and that the girl was better off sympathizing with them, but she would do no such thing. She was neither lost, nor in a state of mind which could be addressed in such simple terms as confused. She had a purpose, a person precious to her to protect. Mario, that was his name, she would need to return to Mario's bedside soon. Or he might pass away in the night without her. It was not the unfamiliarity of the room, or its cold stench, but that single thought which terrified her. But Rebecca would never admit to feeling a fear so primal as terror.

Claire. This was his fault. That faithless ginger had abandoned her once again. But where had she wound up this time. As her brain went about wondering, that particular question was answered for her by an uncannily cheerful man speaking through a loudspeaker. "Welcome to the Child Broiler, the place where all unneeded and lost children go to be ground up and reformed into invisible individuals!" Rebecca's eyes tightened. Unneeded? The only circumstance that could be true was. . . was if. No. It could not be. All those earlier thoughts, full of ambition and pride left her body in violent fashion. She twisted and turned, no longer caring if her grandfather's ghost would see her or not. Then the girl wretched her head backwards, and cried for the first and only time in her life. She had nothing else to do now, no other recourse. Claire had left, and so had Mario. Her grandfather was dead, and yet her father had never returned to her. She was utterly alone now, an unneeded child. If anything, this broiler would finally free her. Free her from her family's continued destiny. The way Claire had promised to all those years ago.

"If that is my fate--" She began, wanting to quote an old adventure novel as her last words. Just as she had begun speaking though, underneath her she could feel the floor beginning to move. Was it time already? She wondered. Then, what would it be like, being an invisible nobody. She was going to find out both of those questions soon anyway, there was little point in asking them. Instead she wrapped her hands around that scarf of hers, the only thing she had left with this world. "Can I at least keep this, t'is the only thing I have left of this world," She asked the man with the megaphone. He did not really answer her, so much as ignore her question. She took that as answer enough. Then closed her eyes, and was ready all at once to be grinded into pieces by those giant sawblades waiting for her at the end of the conveyor belt. BUt then, a different voice, not as cheery sounding as the megaphone man, nor as enthralling as claire's, but much kinder sounded in her ears.

"Please don't let yourself be eaten!" It was the voice of a young boy, but his face was drenched in shadow. So as Rebecca turned around, she could not recognize any who or what this thing was who had called out to her.

"It makes no difference to me," She sighed, letting her face fall back to the ground in despair. She cradled her head there in her knees for the longest time, waiting for the sawblades to take her, but they never did. The belt had stopped moving, possibly on account of that boy. "What do you want with me?" She finally asked, turning around to face that person. He was still there, hands held out to her.

"My name's Riku, I've come from the destination of your fate. I can help you,"
He said, standing still and waiting for her to do something so foolish as grab his hand.

"Lies. The world has abandoned me, the same with every other child in here. You and I are no different. Might as well let ourselves be eaten up by those sawblades than continue living in a world filled with li-" But Rebecca never got to finish, as the next moment the boy had run up to her and hugged her.

"It's okay though, you and I we have magic on our side. Form a bond with me, and we can escape this place."

Rebecca was silent for what seemed to be an eternity. There were a million things going through her mind, but for once she turned that instrument off. Instead focusing on that feeling which was burning inside her heart. "Fine."
She finally said. "But be careful, I might Crush you."

The next moment, Rebecca woke up in the digital world a Koromon sitting on her chest. She was understandably confused.

Extra Notes/Other: N/A

ilinkzeldi

ilinkzeldi

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 8:01 am
~....Some arts!....~
User Image

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 8:53 am
Digivolution Cycles

-Riku-

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image
-Alternate digivolution path-

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

-Koko-
User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

-Grey-
User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

-Chase-

User Image

User Image

User Image-----User Image

User Image

-Scythe-
User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

-Wraithe-

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

-Leonhart-

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

-Xeace-
User Image

User Image[

User Image

-Ryu-

User Image

User Image

-Cloud-

User Image

User Image

User Image

-Ranamon-
User Image

-Kyaromon-

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

-Hybrids-

User Image

User Image

-Ashmon-
User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

-Gatomon-
User Image

[/User Image

User Image

-Bearmon

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

-Pandy the SantaPanda-
User Image

-Tybalt the Phelesmon-
User Image

User Image

User Image

-Others-

Toyagumon
User Image
[Used for Hybrid Snythesis]

AncientGreymon
User Image

Aqua Agumon
User Image

ilinkzeldi

Im Windspirit

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 10:00 am
:0 E'llo  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 10:07 am
kool that u have a song of the week!  

KiroMishima
Crew

ilinkzeldi

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 1:48 pm
Tamer Cards and other extras:
User Image

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image
User Image
EXP:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image
Hp: 400/400 /210/210/1235/1235
Mp: 709/709/ 717/717 /2672/3672
Offense: 342/ 97/500
Defense: 295/82/337
Speed: 14 /31/112
Brains: 37/120/231  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 1:51 pm
>:3 How's it going?  

Im Windspirit

Im Windspirit

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 4:25 pm
@_@ I know how you feel, my hands are frozen, it's 54 degress and it's going to drop another ten later on. @_@;  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 4:53 pm
54 degrees don't be complaining
It's like -10 degrees on average!!  

ilinkzeldi

Im Windspirit

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 5:28 pm
om, i'd be dead in a popsicle. @_@;  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 4:29 pm
It is -19 degrees Celsius here  

i3 tails Yagura

DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]