Welcome to Gaia! ::

-=Axis Powers Hetalia Guild=- PARTY AT RUSSIA'S PLACE!

Back to Guilds

The place to go for all your Hetalia needs. 

Tags: hetalia, manga, anime 

Reply Roleplay
Drinking Party Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Germany-tan

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 4:16 pm
Germany, of all people, had devised this plan. Well, he loved to drink. So he was curious in alcohol from other countries. Germany being the place of hundreds of beers, he's brought quite the selection of them. Roggenbier, a fairly dark beer made with rye, somewhat grainy flavour similar to bread. Berliner Weisse, a pale, very sour, wheat beer brewed in Berlin (definitely not for everyone). Dunkel, Bock, Märzen, Schwarzbier (popular for its chocolaty flavor), Pilsener, and many others.

No one had sent an invite to France, and God help them all he wouldn't find out. If they had a repeat of the last time that many of them got together and got carried way drinking, he didn't think the infamous pervert would come away unscathed. The blond himself was already nursing a Berliner Weisse, a particular favorite of his. He preferred it to the harder drinks, like vodka, which no doubt a few countries would be bringing.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 4:39 pm
Switzerland, still in his dress, bows and heels, comes in holding nothing but a case of Ittinger Klosterbräu, a special case of it of course, seeing as how it was discontinued. He puts it on the table and takes a seat next to the other country. "Smart of you to leave France out of this." he says, pouring himself a glass of the amber.  

Mukuro-kun

Germany-tan

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 5:00 pm
"Hopefully." Germany replied, tipping his beer to the other in greeting. "Somehow that man always has a way of showing up where he's not wanted..." Took a long, slow drink. Licked his lip, sighing. "And now we're waiting on everyone else. I know we drink a lot at my house, but what about you Switz? You're the second one here? Eager to get drunk?" He teased with a grin.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 5:05 pm
"Well, I can't really drink with Liechtenstein over, can I? And she's over a lot, you know?" he says, taking a large swig of his drink. "I really do drink a lot, actually...just not when I have young girls at my house."  

Mukuro-kun

Austria-tan

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 5:17 pm
Austria gave a slight sigh as he came into the room, his eyes lowering as he refrained from saying anything at first. A drinking party? Really? Somehow he did not put it past Ludwig to have one, but well...this was his house too now so, wouldn't it have been nice if the blond had mentioned something about it? Even so...he had heard from Hungary about the party so he decided to show up and be social. "Only two people here so far? Well...I do suppose we are a bit early. Guter nachmittag (good evening) Everyone..." He smiled giving a slight nod to Germany as well as Swiss.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 5:24 pm
Switzerland sighs as he sees Austria walk in. "Wow, I can't believe I forgot you lived here. Well, I better get wasted fast if I still want to have fun." he says, lifting his glass to his lips to down the thing.  

Mukuro-kun

Lithuania-tan

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 5:26 pm
Lithiania carried in a crate that was almost too big for him, struggling over to a table. He set it down, sighing. "Hello everyone." He said with a smile. "I brought cherry, cranberry, billberry, rasberry, and pepper and honey vodka!" He said brightly. "Feel free to drink it. If Ivan-san gets here soon, he might take it all..."  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 5:29 pm
Switzerland puts his empty mug down, sighing. He looks over at Lithuania. "Billberry? What's that supposed to taste like?" he says, raising an eyebrow, intrigued by the thought of fruity vodka.

((Hmm...that actually sounds good. XD; *loves fruit lykewhoa*))  

Mukuro-kun

Germany-tan

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 5:29 pm
"That much is true. I wouldn't want to drink with young girls around either." Germany nodded. He glanced over as Austria came in, smiling. "Make that three." He said as he nodded towards Lithuania. "But welcome! Just do try not to become too inebriated this time. I don't know if I can deal with that again. You become so much less... proper, after all." He teased the other, grinning as he took another drink.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 5:33 pm
"Like billberry. It's kind of like a blueberry." He told Switzerland, poping the cork to pour him some in a glass. "Try it, it's kind of sweet actually. Most of them are." He poured himself a glass. Maybe if Russia did show up, it would bother him less if he was drunk.  

Lithuania-tan

Mukuro-kun

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 5:36 pm
((Oh! I forgot to warn you guys---I've never been drunk, nor have I been AROUND a drunk before, so I have NO CLUE how to act. XD;
Entshuldigung, keine Ahnung~ sweatdrop ))

"Like he was ever proper..." Switzerland mumbles under his breath. He snatches some of Germany's Schwarzbier, particularly because he knows of it's chocolatey flavor.
He looks towards Lithuania again. "Hm. It sounds...odd. I'll try some." he says, abandoning the Schwarzbier in favour of the vodka.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 5:38 pm
"My lovelies!" France sang, throwing to door open with a grand flourish. For once he was even wearing clothes (though this might have merely been due to the fact that he also didn't care to get arrested on the way over), "Ah Germany, I almost didn't make it. If I hadn't overheard a few people I wouldn't have come at all. My invitation was lost in the mail, non?"

If anyone was irritated by his presence, the hairy old pervert was completly oblivios to it as he handed Germany a large bouquet of roses.

"For the host," he said with a wink, "I have also brought a crate of my country's finest wine.. hmmm... You!" he pointed to the crossdressing Switzerland, "Serving-girl! Please go fetch the wine. It's in my car, rapidement s'il vous plaît!"  

France-niichan

Germany-tan

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 5:47 pm
Germany's eyebrow twitched as France came in, though he had been half expecting it. "Ah, yeah, lost..." He said simply. He took the roses merely out of habit of taking what was handed to him, blinking at them. "I'll just... get some water for these." Manners be damned. He set his beer down, standing up to go and find a vase. He snickered as he heard him refer to Switzerland as a serving girl, waiting on the storm that was due to follow.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 5:49 pm
Liet blinked as France came in, with as much floruish as he usually did. Looking back to Switzerland, he was about to ask how he liked the drink when he heard him called a serving girl. Covering his mouth slightly, he looked back to France in surprise. "Um, but that's... I-I'll get the wine!" He offered, heading for the door.  

Lithuania-tan

Mukuro-kun

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 6:08 pm
Switzerland gapes at France. "Serving girl!? Je suis Suisse!" he spits angrily. He throws something in France's general direction, cussing loudly.

((Sorry! I accidentally unplugged my comp while cleaning, so...yeah. ;A; ))  
Roleplay

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff