Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [24]~ Anime ~ ( 'ㅅ' )
what do you think of twilight? Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
realitylady91o generated a random number between 1 and 9 ... 8!

realitylady91o

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 9:26 am
wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance so do you like or dislike it? and why?
i personally hate it why don't you try and convice me to like it. eek  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 8:32 am
TWILIGHT SUCKS!!!!
1) Edward (the vampire) is a vegiterinan!!!
2) The Bella chick is and will always be a bad actress!!!
3) I just hate it.  

[Gi-Ki]

Dante The Bloodreaper

2,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 8:30 am
I agree twilight sucks.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 8:45 am
i also agree dramallama dramallama dramallama  

I_rawr_u_pikachu

Chokixxcool

7,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 6:00 pm
mrgreen question  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 7:34 am
TWilight is full of crap Vmapires do not "sparkle" they burn and vthe vegetarian concept is a complete double negative! you cna't be a vegatarian and kill animals! and in actual vampire lore Vmapires didn't ddrink al l human blood they too kwhat theyn eed'd unliek vmapaneze who did. Twilight is FUL LOF LIEs the vampire i nthe books is the indian lore of the DEVIL!  

trippinjesus

Sinful Shinigami

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 9:37 pm
zomfg twilight is liek teh best movie evar!! biggrin biggrin biggrin

NAH JUST ******** KIDDING

twilight needs to die D:<

i hates it >:3  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 8:36 pm
I think its good.. but it could have been better if they had changed some stuff  

jazzy62552

LostxFallen

5,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 6:57 pm
I haven't seen the movie and knowing me i won't like it. Yet I do really enjoy the book, I'm too open minded to things to turn something unusual and different down ^-^  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 4:49 pm
Twilight is the worst thing in the world and is a bad piece of literature. If you have copy of it, burn it. If it is in your house for to long, you will explode and its fireproof container will burn. burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes  

Deathly Bunny

Deathly Bunny

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 4:50 pm
McKibbelz_Von_Rawrz
TWilight is full of crap Vmapires do not "sparkle" they burn and vthe vegetarian concept is a complete double negative! you cna't be a vegatarian and kill animals! and in actual vampire lore Vmapires didn't ddrink al l human blood they too kwhat theyn eed'd unliek vmapaneze who did. Twilight is FUL LOF LIEs the vampire i nthe books is the indian lore of the DEVIL!
You're veiws have been agreed with. Just now.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 12:51 pm
the films murdered the books, making the film defied all the reasons why the book was successful. The whole point of twilight is for girls to imagine their perfect edwards, the film slayed that. I actualy refuse to watch it. And now its not cool and unique anymore, all the girls at school are like ohhh! im such a twilight fan, james p is so hot! and im like shut the hell up are you a fan, i read the books years before the film actualy came out ¬_¬  

divine_retrobution

Avenged 7Fold Fanatic-_-

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 6:28 pm
i loke the books ,, but the movie wuz bad!!! xp  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 5:02 pm
Well all I have to say is this.....Vampires don't sparkle they burn,they drink human blood its in their nature, the person who plays Edward is UGLY, so is Bella,and once again they don't sparkle they BURN!!!!!! Mwuahahahahahaha!!!!!!*caugh caugh* *clears throat* heh heh  

Mihris

Bashful Nymph

-cl3-

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 11:43 am
[24]~ Anime ~ ( 'ㅅ' )

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items