Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Walter Island (Official Contest Forum)
.Rookie.Training.Pen. TEH END! ~art is now up!~ Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Teh Ace of Shades

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 8:37 pm
~Contest Approved By Fiancee (May she have a happy life)~

User ImageIn the deep, dense, tropical jungles of well the Tropical Jungles, there is a hidden meadow filled with rookie digimons. Living peacefully, training hard, and with plenty of food to eat each and everyday. Never has a rookie digimon felt sorrow there due to the care of Swanmon. Flowers grow at every corner. Soft grass covers the entire meadow along with a couple of large shady trees. But there is some despare within this happy paradise. In the far corner, there lies a cave with a sleeping digimon that is said to destroy the happiness when it awoke from it's eternal slumber. But the odds of waking it is very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very small.

.:The Contests:.

User Image

Agumon DS: A hyper-active digimon with a strange sense of humor! You could meet Agumon helping out Swanmon every night, watching over the little eggs and baby digimons.
Details: Agumon loves to have fun with everyone. Today's challenge for Agumon is...Dice Roll! He wants you to roll 4-6 sided dices and get two of the same numbers right next to each other. EX. 1224 :: 4421 :: 9932 ::5573
~Won by Jelloish Pudding~

User Image

Raramon: A sweet, caring, calm digimon that goes with the flow. You could find her everyday in the morning, talking with all the flowers and dancing within the midst of the sun.
Details: Raramon wants you to make her a pretty flower item. Ex. Headgear, bracelet, necklace, etc. out of flowers (duh) using Microsoft Paint (aka Paint >w<)
~Won by Hige^San~

User ImageGaomon: He is underestimated due to his size. He is violent, angry, and protects his friends at all cost. Due to his small size, he is limited to do anything, but he packs a punch. You could always see him under the great tree that rest in the middle of the meadow (also where Swanmon takes care of the little digimons) resting by it's side or on one of it's branches.
Details: Although Gaomon has great strength, he has low confidence. Convince him that he could do anything if he puts his mind into it! (RPing)
~Won by gstyle~

User Image

Bearmon: An adoreable, little bear-like digimon that travels around the meadow and acting like it's the boss of everything! He is a control-freak! He shouts at people saying they are doing it wrong and most importantly, he's putting everyone down as he's shouting at them saying their doing it wrong.
Details: Show Bearmon in a battle of rookies that everyone makes mistakes! Defeat him most of all and most importantly, show him that no one is always right!
RP the situtation.
~Won by Pummel_musss~

User ImageKotemon: A small warrior digimon that loves playing cards! His favorite card game of all is 21!
Details: Defeat him at his own game! Roll 2-12 sided dice and get a 21!
~Won by ilinkzeldi~

The bonus digimon is far more powerful than before! The sleeping digimon that rest inside of the cave is none other than the great and powerful Grimmon!! >:3
Swanmon had offically closed the entrance to the cave, but lately, someone is going in and out of the cave, and each morning, some of the baby digimons are missing! What is up with the world?!
Lately, there has been some terrible earthquakes throughout the meadow, as if the creature sealed inside is trying to break out, but due to small space and total darkness, the digimon can't find it's way out.
Your journey takes you inside of the cave where there are many paths that use to be hidden by Grimmon's sleeping corpse, but the paths are now unsealed and it's your job to go find Grimmon!
Requirements:
1. Bump 10 times
2. Roll 2-6 sided dices and get and 8 or above 3 times!
3. Generate a random number between 1-10 and get a 3 or lower 3 times!
4. Guess my favorite number! (hints: it's an even number)
-PM me your guesses and I'll give you more hints from there :3
5. Reply to my post in the PM and you basically win!! <3 (Just seeing what you will do when you find the sleeping Grimmon)

(UPDATE)
The powerful creature slowly awoke as the winner of the challenge (Im Windspirit) approached him with her silence footsteps. The digimon let out a great terrible roar as he arosed from where he slept and stared down at her. His blood-shot eyes glared at her, staring at everything she was doing, examining her with his keen eyes. Letting out a terrible roar, the creature flapped it's wings and grabbed Windy! Slamming into the cieling of the cave, Grimmon has taken Windy as his true master!  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 8:38 pm
User Image
[IMG]http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x110/serpentseal/Digiart/Prize00001.png[/IMG]

User Image
[img]http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x110/serpentseal/Digiart/Prize00002.png[/img]

User Image
[img]http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x110/serpentseal/Digiart/Prize00003.png[/img]

User Image
[img]http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x110/serpentseal/Digiart/Prize00004.png[/img]

User Image
[img]http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x110/serpentseal/Digiart/Prize00005.png[/img]

User Image
[img]http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x110/serpentseal/Digiart/Prize00006.png[/img]

Teh Ace of Shades

i3 tails Yagura rolled 4 6-sided dice: 5, 4, 3, 4 Total: 16 (4-24)

i3 tails Yagura

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 8:46 pm
for kotemon or agumon ds  
i3 tails Yagura rolled 2 6-sided dice: 5, 1 Total: 6 (2-12)
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 8:47 pm
kote mon  

i3 tails Yagura

i3 tails Yagura rolled 4 6-sided dice: 5, 2, 1, 1 Total: 9 (4-24)

i3 tails Yagura

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 8:48 pm
agumon ds  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 8:49 pm
dude I won an agumon ds  

i3 tails Yagura

Teh Ace of Shades

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 8:49 pm
WAIT! I just figured out something wrong with Kotemon's thing! Let me fix it!! xD  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 8:51 pm
oh well I won a digimon on my list I love you kotemon but ds is better  

i3 tails Yagura

Teh Ace of Shades rolled 2 12-sided dice: 7, 5 Total: 12 (2-24)

Teh Ace of Shades

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 8:51 pm
.: :.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 8:53 pm
I have a habit of making some of the contests too easy and too hard >w< well I think I just made Kotemon a bit harder!! xD  

Teh Ace of Shades

i3 tails Yagura rolled 2 12-sided dice: 7, 2 Total: 9 (2-24)

i3 tails Yagura

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 8:57 pm
just testing  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 9:04 pm
ow, winning anew rookie is tempting... I do need something i can mutate in to Guilmon...

... but I already won two In-Trainings today, so I better pass... Good luck everyone!  

SkyCore

JosephVeniceX

Aged Raider

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 9:04 pm
can i draw Ranamon as well, or just the item?  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 9:20 pm
User Image

Meh Never mind, Raramon, Here!
heart

(just in case, it says Little Flower Crown)  

JosephVeniceX

Aged Raider

i3 tails Yagura

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 9:25 pm
*still doing happy dance* go hige you win that raramon >D  
Walter Island (Official Contest Forum)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items