Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sakura Kiss~ An Ouran Guild

Back to Guilds

~Sakura Kiss~ is the largest Ouran Guild on Gaia. We have roleplays, blogs, and more! Hope you'll join us! 

Tags: ouran high school host club, host club, ohshc, ouran, roleplay 

Reply Blogs of Doom
Teh Ghost's Tale

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Salad of the Dead

7,050 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 4:06 pm
Galaboo, My name is Salanti, I created it around the seventh grade when I really got into fanfiction writing. I would also go by Sala. I just liked it at the time, but it stuck throughout the years. Then when I graduated I got a book, Encyclopedia of Gods from a friend. The only gods it didn't have in there was Wiccan or Pagan gods. Which made me sad. But anyway. I was recently looking through it. Finding out that Sala, was a Mesopotamian-Akkadian war goddess. I started to like the name even more xp

I love blue, black, red, and silver. Technically I have so many hobbies that can be possible jobs and most I'm not able to do well enough for a living though. I'm in the midst of learning French, Japanese, and German. but I also want to learn Chinese, Latin, Spanish, and Celtic. I'm taking an online photography course so I can do photography in general, I'm just sick of relative cringing at the word "College" or "Army". I'm sorry one of my friends went to the army and is not right anymore, but it doesn't mean that would happen to me. scream Wee....that was ranting xd that felt good!

Haha...I guess I should stop talking before I scare peoples Weee...... neutral  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 8:38 pm
So today I found out that I might/might not get my laptop back. The guy figured it was a virus screwing it up, cause it would only stay on for about 10 minutes before it heated up and crashed. So he wiped it. I didn't have anything important on it that I know of. Then he opens it up cause it kept doing it after wards. Turns out I shot the hard drive of the computer by having it on too long/keeping it up to a fan to cool it. gonk Stupid me again....So had to order a new hard drive for it, and by Goddess....I hope that's the end of that problem. neutral

Then our internet box adapter went and got itself killed, so we had to get a new box fun.

Thus I think the Ending of a GREAT month. Note the sarcasm.  

Salad of the Dead

7,050 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Blogs of Doom

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items