Welcome to Gaia! ::

-=Axis Powers Hetalia Guild=- PARTY AT RUSSIA'S PLACE!

Back to Guilds

The place to go for all your Hetalia needs. 

Tags: hetalia, manga, anime 

Reply Roleplay
APH World Society Masquerade Ball [Open~] Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DieSinneistSchon

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 9:20 pm
OPEN~ heart  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 1:59 pm
((WARNING: This post makes excessive use of imagination.))

Russia twirls into the ballroom, the bells on his coat jingling handsomely, a smile on his face. He giggles as Anya waddles in in her own little ball gown, chattering happily. "I knew you'd like it, Anya~ It just took some getting used to~" he giggles, bending down to pet the platypus's head. Russia picks her up and twirls a little, humming a tune cheerfully. He stops in the middle of the ball room, however.

"....Where is everyone?"

Russia-tan

Eam Adair

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 2:43 pm
It was absolutely freezing outside. Belarus pulled the door open, letting snow fuzzies leak their way into the gigantic winter decorated room. Let it be known, this was rather embarrassing for the younger Russian. She wasn't used to showing this much skin in public and her corset was so tight is almost cut off blood circulation. Curse her older sister and her 'proper woman' ideals! But to top it off, it was a masquerade ball, meaning she would have to dance around (Which, we might add, she couldn't do.) with the Devil's grip around her and some stupid feathery thing on her face.

Closing the door behind her, she noticed tiny wet footprints. Oh, that must be Miss Anya....which means brother is here. She looked up, and indeed, there was her brother, spinning a platypus like it was his child.

"....I am here.." she said quietly.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 3:02 pm
Russia smiles at the sound of his sister's voice, and hugs onto Anya as he almost glides over to her. "Belarus~ You look lovely~!" he says cheerfully, hugging his sister with his free arm. Anya chirps a little, and Russia puts her down to wander the ballroom on her own.

Russia takes Belarus's hand and kisses the top of it gentlemanly. "And how are you this evening~?" he asks, smiling.

Russia-tan

Eam Adair

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 3:12 pm
Oh God, his hugs get tighter every day. "..A-ah, thank you...you look handsome yourself......" she says as she reaches her left hand up to pet the top of Anya's head. Those sounds she makes are a tad....cute.

She looks at Russia when he puts her down; he actually put her down. A knot forms in Belarus's throat when her brother kisses her hand. He's rarely done that...maybe it was the weather..?

"....I am doing fine........how about you..?"

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 3:18 pm
(( Or maybe he's just FINALLY sober, considering he hasn't had any vodka in weeks. =w= ))

He smiles. "I'm fine, also~ I had a bit of trouble getting here, what with all the ice, but I'm glad I could make it~" he says, giggling as he sees Anya climb onto one of the couches, squeaking at him and Bela. "She looks so cute in her gown~" he says, happily.  

Russia-tan

Eam Adair

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 3:22 pm
(( XDD True, true. ))

"...That is good to hear.." she said, looking over to Anya. ".....I still cannot believe you bought a gown for her.....how much trouble did you go through to find one in her size...and body shape...?"

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 3:24 pm
Russia was almost beaming. "Oh, I had no trouble finding one for her~" he says, "I had one custom made~"  

Russia-tan

Eam Adair

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 3:37 pm
Belarus sighed; of course.....

".....Who made it..? ...I do not know of many who would sew a platypus gown..."

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 3:43 pm
Russia giggles and takes a seat next to Anya. "One of my tailors, of course~ Who else~?" he says, playing with the hem of Anya's gown.  

Russia-tan

Eam Adair

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 3:52 pm
Ah, poor tailors. "...Oh, I see.....I do not have tailors, so I would not know...." He seems more interested in the platypus...this is a tad awkward...

"..Hmm...I wonder when others will show up...."

((Also, Ukraine is comming over to my house to use photoshop, so I don't know if I'll be on....))

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 3:55 pm
(( Ah, that's fine~ I'm waiting for more states to join/log in, anyway. =w= Warshington's lonely~ ._. ))

"I've had tailors for a long time now~ They used to be for the Royal Family, but....you know..." Russia says, stroking Anya, who chirps up at Bela. Russia giggles. "She wants you to hold her~"

Russia-tan

Loev Bara

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 3:58 pm
"Hello Ivan and Natalia" Liech said walking inside.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 4:10 pm
Russia smiles and glides over to Liech. He holds out his arm gentlemanly. "I'll be glad to hang your coat for you, if you'd like~" he offers sweetly.

(( He's being all gentlemanly because he's at a ball. =w= ))  

Russia-tan

Roleplay

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces